Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

PSG hawana moto huo, we're still the team to beat. Na ili kuwa mabingwa lazima tujiamini kucheza na yoyote muda wowote. Hata Man United na Barca walikuwa kwenye kiwango kizuri zaidi yetu wakati tunakutana nao mwanzo wa msimu, lakini uliona kilitokea nini.
Kweli kabisa Mkuu, ninakumbuka wakati tunachukua La Undecima, maneno yalikuwa mengi sana, wengi walidai kuwa tulipendelewa, kuonyesha kuwa tulistahili this time around tukakutana na hao wakali wao, tukawavuruga kuliko wale wabovu.,
So sioni shida kukutana na yeyote kwasasa, kwanza tukikutana nao hawachelewi kuwaita Vibonde.

Mkuu saa nyingine haya matokeo yanatokana na team unayocheza nayo, kwa mfano, kama tukicheza na PSG hawataweka mabeki watano, ila na wao watataka kushambulia, hapo nipo huwa tunapo geuza watu, ila ukicheza na team inayotafuta sare hiyo game inakuwa ngum kweli, sababu muda wote wanawaza kujilinda zaidi ya kushinda.

Exactly my point. Madrid inacheza na kujiongeza accordingly. Tumecheza games 3 kati ya 4 za mwisho na barca tukiwa na wachezaji pungufu na bado tuliwaburuza kuliko hata tulivyokuwa kamili. Spurs hawakuja kushindana kabisa, na ndio maana tuka-relax na kupunguza umakini at times.

It's another European night for the boys. Facing another giant at home. A por la decima.

DMgcJboXcAA-Ti3.jpg

0Em8tAem

Sergio Rodriguez has weird feelings on Madrid return
D0DDC85B-D969-480C-A11F-71F62C02FA47-620x400.png

CSKA Moscow guard Sergio Rodriguez admits that Thursday’s game against old side Real Madrid in the Spanish capital will be a weird experience.

Rodriguez spent six years with Real between 2010 and 2016. He won the EuroLeague title in 2015 and the MVP award the year before.

The 31-year-old left the Spanish capital in 2016, and headed to the Philadelphia 76ers on a one-year deal. Despite positive showings, Rodriguez failed to secure an extension on his contract.

“I have so many good memories about that place, it will be a bit weird to play there not in Real Madrid or national team uniform,” Rodriguez said.

“But I am really happy here with CSKA and look forward to playing in Palacio, in front of Madrid’s fans.

“I believe it will be something that I will remember forever. Real has a great team, most of them are playing there for a long time under Pablo Laso, who is a great coach. So they know how to play together. We have to be focused from the beginning and to try to get advantage from what we have.”

Rodriguez’s debut for CSKA last week saw him go for 20 points in their 93-84 win against Olimpia Milano. Madrid coach Pablo Laso stated that Rodriguez isn’t the only person that his side has to stop on Thursday night.

CSKA has an open style with many players able to do the pick and roll, shooting from outside and generating many game situations with De Colo, Westermann, Higgins and Rodriguez,” Laso said.

Roberto Carlos: Real Madrid can win five Champions Leagues in a row
DMoyJcuV4AATBmm.jpg

Three-time European champion Roberto Carlos believes that the current Real Madrid side can repeat their success of the 1950s and win five straight Champions League titles.

The Brazilian was part of the Real sides that lifted the famous trophy in 1998, 2000 and 2002 and with the club currently holders for the second successive season, he sees no reason why they can't build on that success in the coming years.

"This team can do it [win five in a row]," he said.

"They are playing at a very high level and there is no other team with that level of quality.

"We have a well-trained team who know how to win, while others are only forming and trying to win."

The former full back continued to discuss the demands at Real Madrid and the emphasis that is placed on being successful in Europe from day one at the club.

"When I joined in '96 I did not know the greatness of Real Madrid," he added.

"I remember when I arrived they said to me 'you have to win the European Cup and entertain people.'"

Real Madrid sweep the board at The Best
15085018282652.jpg

Next Monday, London will be the setting for a Real Madrid festival after the club were revealed to have swept the board at FIFA's The Best awards.

The ceremony will take place at the Palladium Thetre and will once again crown Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player in the world, voted for by captains, coaches, journalists and supporters from all over the world.

Leo Messi and Neymar will also be on the podium with the Portuguese.

The Brazilian will take third place behind his former teammate, and everything indicates that this time the Barcelona players will be in attendance after deciding not to go out last year.

The prize has changed for the current edition, as it recognises the best of last season, losing the annual character that, for example, the Ballon d'Or had.

Another award, recognising the best goalkeeper, will be made on the night, and it would seem that Gianluigi Buffon is set to take this ahead of Keylor Navas and Manuel Neuer.

Zidane, best coach

Ronaldo will not be alone. The conquest of London, ten days before playing Tottenham at Wembley, will be completed with the best coach award that will be give to Zinedine Zidane.

Last year the Frenchman finished behind Claudio Ranieri.

Up to five Real Madrid players will be in the world eleven; Ramos, Marcelo, Kroos, Modric and Ronaldo, and a prize will also be given for the best goal.

Back
Top Bottom