Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

James tatizo nini
Tatizo la James ni kuwa hafit kwenye mfumo wa Zidane, James anakuwa mzuri zaidi akicheza nyuma ya mshambuliaji, sasa kwa mfumo wa Zidane wa 4-3-3 anakosa hiyo role as Zidane anapendelea zaidi kupitia kwenye wing, ndio maana unaona Lucas Vasquez anapata sana nafasi ya kucheza zaidi ya James, tungekuwa tunatumia 4-4-2 James angetufaa sana, pia James anatamani kupata dk nyingi zaidi za kucheza(Kumbuka ni Captain wa team ya Taifa) na kuwa mtu muhimu ndani ya kikosi kitu ambacho pale Madrid ni shida kidogo., So ninataelewa akiondoka japokuwa tunauza silaha nzito sana kwa adui!!

Real Madrid meet the Catalans in Miami in a Clasico clash during pre-season on July 29, but the two teams will now also do battle in the Spanish Supercopa.

That is something unusual after a number of fixtures between the two rivals in recent seasons, including when Pep Guardiola and Jose Mourinho were in charge and the sides famously met four times in the space of 17 days in 2010-11.

Now according to tradition CDR winners gives guard of honor to LaLiga winners.

81017411.jpg

[HASHTAG]#Official[/HASHTAG]: The Spanish Super Cup will be played on August between Real Madrid and the Catalans (2 legs).

UCL Final 2017'Curses' standing in way of Zidane's men
Six things Real Madrid need to be wary of against Juventus

Rafa Casal MARCA

Real Madrid become European champions for the 12th time, but there are a few things they need to be wary of.

A historical double

They could become the first side to win the competition back-to-back however four teams have come close to doing it with negative results.

In 1993/94, AC Milan beat Barcelona 4-0 in the final, before losing 1-0 to Ajax the following year and Juventus were champions when they beat the Dutch side lost on penalties in 1995/96. The run continued with the Italian giants being beaten 3-1 by Borussia Dortmund 12 months later.

In 2007-08, Manchester United beat Chelsea before losing to Barcelona in 2009.

World champions

Since the introduction of the Club World Cup, no winner has ever lifted the Champions League trophy in the same season.

The curse of the ex-player

Former Real Madrid heroes, Gonzalo Higuain and Sami Khedira, will be in the Juventus side and desperate to beat Los Blancos.

However, Zinedine Zidane will be hoping Alvaro Morata can help overcome his old club.

Odd year

Real Madrid have not won the Champions League in an odd year this century. Their last coming all the way back in 1959.

An Italian side

History tells you it's time for an Italian side to win it, as one has been champions every seven years - and the last was Inter Milan in 2010. Milan did it in 2003 and Juventus in 1996.

Purple shirt

As the 'away side', Real Madrid will wear purple, and they have lost twice this season in their changed strip.

Je; RM WATAPINDUA HII LAANA ? ?

UCL Final 2017'Curses' standing in way of Zidane's men
Six things Real Madrid need to be wary of against Juventus

Rafa Casal MARCA

Real Madrid become European champions for the 12th time, but there are a few things they need to be wary of.

A historical double

They could become the first side to win the competition back-to-back however four teams have come close to doing it with negative results.

In 1993/94, AC Milan beat Barcelona 4-0 in the final, before losing 1-0 to Ajax the following year and Juventus were champions when they beat the Dutch side lost on penalties in 1995/96. The run continued with the Italian giants being beaten 3-1 by Borussia Dortmund 12 months later.

In 2007-08, Manchester United beat Chelsea before losing to Barcelona in 2009.

World champions

Since the introduction of the Club World Cup, no winner has ever lifted the Champions League trophy in the same season.

The curse of the ex-player

Former Real Madrid heroes, Gonzalo Higuain and Sami Khedira, will be in the Juventus side and desperate to beat Los Blancos.

However, Zinedine Zidane will be hoping Alvaro Morata can help overcome his old club.

Odd year

Real Madrid have not won the Champions League in an odd year this century. Their last coming all the way back in 1959.

An Italian side

History tells you it's time for an Italian side to win it, as one has been champions every seven years - and the last was Inter Milan in 2010. Milan did it in 2003 and Juventus in 1996.

Purple shirt

As the 'away side', Real Madrid will wear purple, and they have lost twice this season in their changed strip.

Je; RM WATAPINDUA HII LAANA ? ?
Ongezea na historia hii:
Tangu kuanzishwa kwa uefa champions League mwaka 1992, real madrid hawajahi kuchukua Kombe la LA LIGA na UCL kwa pamoja mwaka mmoja.
1998:bingwa la liga ni barca
2000:deportivo la coruna
2002:valencia
2014:Atletico Madrid
2016:Barcelona

Wenzetu Barcelona wamekuwa wanachukua double
Miaka hiyo waliochukua UCL walichukua na La liga

Carvajal: "You don’t get used to being in the Real Madrid squad until some time passes."
"At first it feels like you are in a cloud: you enjoy every moment, every instant, every training session."
"And little by little you get the idea of what the club is, the squad and its repercussion."
"I hope I can be here for many years."
"I've come through the youth academy, I’ve not been in the 1st team for long & feeling the love of the squad & the staff is a joy."
"When I was young I went to the stadium,I listened to the UCL anthem &thought if you're on the field it must make the hairs stand up."
"And every game that I have the privilege of enjoying out on the field I thank Real Madrid."
"You move on from the nerves to a state of emotion and desire to conquer the world".
"The Champions League is the essence of madridismo."
"Those European nights are something magical, difficult to explain."
"In la Décima, in Lisbon, I remember that when Sergio scored I went crazy and I ran to the corner to celebrate it with everyone."
"At that moment, I think we all knew that the final would be ours". [Codere Apuestas]

DA_T_K5WsAAGo69.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom