Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

The defender with most goals in La Liga history is Sergio Ramos (51). In fact, 33 of them were with the head. [@OptaJose]

C8KHRj4VwAM8Ey3.jpg:large

Raul will be given an institutional position at the club, 2nd most powerful figure at the club after President. [Onda Cero]

17629859_1546032585421496_2215124594490682674_n.jpg

Raúl will sign his contract with Real Madrid next week to return to the club in the summer as a presidential adviser. [MARCA]

Cristiano Ronaldo and Dani Carvajal are just one card away from suspension. [AS]

Zidane might bench Keylor Navas after his awful form lately. Kiko to start against Alavés. [BernabeuDigital]

Zidane might bench Keylor Navas after his awful form lately. Kiko to start against Alavés. [BernabeuDigital]
Mmh!! Wote kwasasa hawapo poa, ila kiukweli bado ningempa Navas nafasi, hua sina imani kabisa Kiko akiwa golini!! Navas kiwango chake kimeshuka sana hiv karibuni ila bado sidhan kama Kiko anamfikia, labda apumzishwe tu kwa kuwa ametoka juzi kucheza game za Taifa lake.

LA LIGA has already asked the Spanish clubs to reserve some space in their stadiums for the video assistant referee. [COPE]

GREAT NEWS!

17634315_1546722692019152_7695307673712616049_n.jpg

The fastest Real Madrid players in LaLiga this Season. [Info via: MARCA]

17634375_1546800518678036_7181284379050065827_n.jpg

Zidane has told Danilo to look for a new team as there are no signs that he could improve. Disastrous signing. [Bernabeu Digital]

Zizou's Pre-Match Presser:

“It's true they won at the Camp Nou and got a last minute draw at the Vicente Calderón. They've done great things this season and will be tough opposition."

"We're ready, we've had good time to prepare for the game. The competition starts back up again tomorrow”.

"In these final two months, every coach wants his players to be in good physical shape and I'm happy because we're all at 100% and focussed on our goal - to give it our all to win titles”.

A demanding April
“We have nine games in April and all my players are important for me. There will be some who play more and some who play less."

“He(Cristiano) has to play like he always does and we'll look at how we're going to manage the situation(4 yellow cards)”.

Ramos
“He'll have a rest tomorrow and that's all there is to it. It's a decision made by the coach because he's played a lot. All the players are vital”.

Modric's form
“He's a key player. Now we're thinking about what's coming up and he's played a lot of minutes."

Raúl's potential return
"This is his home and he's an iconic player. I'd be delighted to have him back, I'd be happy for him. If he can be at this club and do something great, I'd be thrilled."

Coaching Barcelona?
"I'd never coach them. There's your front covers for tomorrow".

Piqué and his comments on Real Madrid's values
"I'm not bothered about what he says, to be honest. It's just for the sake of saying something. All I'm concerned about is what we're doing on the pitch. We know what our image means and nobody can argue with that."

_he10988_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom