Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Habari za Madrid kutaka wa kumbadili Navas zimekuwepo toka muda. De Gea na Courtois wanamzidi Navas uwezo, wana umri mdogo, na wana influence kubwa kuliko Navas.

Kwa hiyo hata ikitokea tukashinda vikombe vyote, Madrid bado watajaribu kuwapata hao wawili au kipa wa Milan.
Wanamzidi uwezo Navas, sahihi usemacho? Tuwekee rekodi zao hapa kwanza.

Nacho turns 27 today!

C2cVEXtXcAEkxla.jpg:large

Higuain: "Iker knows I have a lot of love for him. He helped me a lot when I arrived in Madrid. [Reunion in last-16] is going to be special"

"As I've said before, it was a difficult step to take [to leave Madrid] but life is based on making difficult decisions "

"In seven years in Madrid I was absorbed by this winning mentality and Juventus are, in that sense, very similar"

"I grew up in Madrid, too. I developed there and will always be thankful to the fans, they were beautiful years"

Higuain on RM - Napoli: "It will be entertaining [smiles]. They are teams who play well. I think Napoli will give Madrid a lot think about."

"I listened to Raul and van Nistelrooy. Hopefully [Dybala] will listen to me. But I don't like to be heavy or invasive in private" [MARCA]

Odegaard: "My time at Real is not over yet. I am looking forward to Madrid and I have a job to finish there."

Odegaard: "Zidane wished me the best of luck and told me that I should just continue on my path at Heerenveen."

"You know that it's incredibly hard to get playing time [in Madrid's senior side]. It's the best team in the world."

"Every day in training is like a competitive match. I learned a lot. They're friendly, point you in the right direction, help you"

"I am not a 'wonderkid' -- I see myself as a normal lad."

"I might have a big talent, but I need to work as hard as others to have success. Nothing just comes to you from nowhere." [ESPN via Sport Bild]

skysports-football-eredevisie-heerenveen-martin-odergaard_3871359.jpg

Carlo Ancelotti:"Not everybody can manage Real Madrid."

"You need charisma, you need respect and you need personality,"

"Zidane has all that and he proved it as a player, but also in the time he spent as my assistant."

"Zidane hadn't managed in the top flight, but he had played for a long time, he had worked as an assistant, he had managed Castilla, he knows the game, he knows the tactical aspects and he knows the club."

16003020_1470277022997053_2052064628407165306_n.jpg

Carlo Ancelotti's
2764.png
Full Interview:

"Not everybody can manage Real Madrid. The key to success I think is the relationship with the players."

"The knowledge of football is secondary, as is the experience."

"Zidane had not managed in the top-flight but he played for a long time, he'd worked as an assistant, he'd managed Castilla"

"Zidane knows the game, he knows the tactical aspects, he knows the club."

"The key question I think was the relationship with the players & the ability to work with them on the training pitch"

"I mean structuring a training session in such a way that you get your message across and the players are happy and receptive."

"There's a teaching/coaching element there that not everybody who knows or understands football has"

"As for the relationships, you need charisma, you need respect, you need personality."

"Zidane has all that and he proved it as a player, as a leader but also in the time he spent as my assistant."

"A guy like Rafa Benitez probably has more experience & more knowledge of the game"

"but maybe he wasn't able, in the short time he was there, to build the kind of relationships that are necessary."

"Zidane had an edge, because he'd been at the club, he'd coached many of the players, heck, he'd even played with some of them"

"I value experience and knowledge, but they are not the most important thing."

"The most important thing is being able to talk to the players, teach them & work with them"

"You don't need to give an inspirational monologue every time. Sometimes you don't even need to talk much"

"Zidane doesn't talk much though I'm sure it's still a lot more than he talked before, but when he does speak, people listen"

"He commands respect. And he builds on that."

"There's a hunger & desire in guys like Xabi Alonso & Pepe, to name but two"

"that means they are never satisfied, they never settle, they always want more."

Ancelotti on Ronaldo: "His belly is never full."

"People had told me CR was like this before I went to Madrid"

"but until you actually work with him every day, you don't realise to what degree he takes it"

"Ronaldo is hugely professional and he works as hard anybody out there."

"From recovery to diet, Ronaldo takes care of every detail, ensuring everything is optimal.

16114223_1470342669657155_1240947379297984220_n.jpg

Danilo against Celta, Malaga and maybe against Sociedad too
1f605.png

If he proves so much a liability, we can always push Ramos to RB, and have Nacho patner Varane. That could also allow us to switch to different formations with 3 CBs, from time to time.

Casemiro is the engine of Zinedine Zidane's Real Madrid side. He is the only player who hasn't been rested in the last 8 games. [Marca]

16143352_1470419309649491_6855411206986598442_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom