October: Marcelo
November: Karim Benzema
December: Marcos Llorente
January: Karim Benzema
February: Vinicius Jr
March: Karim Benzema
April: Karim Benzema

D6OhUoiWsAE-VWT.jpg

Q: Could you say Rodrygo is as good a person as he is as a player?

Rodrygo: “Rodrygo is a young & happy boy with the will to succeed in life & in the shirt of Real Madrid which is a dream he had since he was a kid. He watched what Real Madrid did & dreamed of wearing the shirt.”

“It's the biggest and best club in the world. Therefore, when Real Madrid were interested in signing me, I didn't have to think twice and I stopped listening to other teams. Everything that surrounds this team is good. I was sure from the first moment.”

“When Real Madrid told me they were interested, I didn't think twice. I said: I have to sign [for them]. It was like a dream; I've watched Madrid since I was small and I've always had this desire to wear the shirt one day.”

D6KubUUWAAILQkg.jpg

Q: Could you say Rodrygo is as good a person as he is as a player?

Rodrygo: “Rodrygo is a young & happy boy with the will to succeed in life & in the shirt of Real Madrid which is a dream he had since he was a kid. He watched what Real Madrid did & dreamed of wearing the shirt.”

“It's the biggest and best club in the world. Therefore, when Real Madrid were interested in signing me, I didn't have to think twice and I stopped listening to other teams. Everything that surrounds this team is good. I was sure from the first moment.”

“When Real Madrid told me they were interested, I didn't think twice. I said: I have to sign [for them]. It was like a dream; I've watched Madrid since I was small and I've always had this desire to wear the shirt one day.”

D6KubUUWAAILQkg.jpg

I like this kid more than Vini. He's more intelligent, less flashy, more talented, more mature. Can't wait.

Real Madrid XI 🆚 Real Sociedad.

Courtois.

Carvajal, Vallejo, Nacho, Marcelo.

Casemiro, Kroos, Isco.

Brahim, Asensio, Benzema

What a goal by Brahim Diaz!!

1-0 in the 7th minute

Can’t believe we’re thinking of loaning him

10 man Madrid are behind!

Sociedad lead after a header with that slip from Courtois.

Harsh.

2-1

Aaand we’re 3-1 down.

This season needs to end.

Not our match. Not our day. Not our month. Not our year. Not our season.

Kama Zizou atamuuza Reguilon kwa kumtegemea Marcelo, basi yatamkuta ya Lopetegui mapema mno.

Fulltime: Socieded 3-1 Real Madrid

1 game to go before this torrid season is over.