RE: Eco CRANK BOX - SEARCHING FOR RE-SELLERS COUNTRY WIDE

futikamba

JF-Expert Member
Jan 18, 2010
Hello viewers
Tanzania Home Power Systems - Sole distributors of eco crank box - is looking for re-sellers around the coutry.
We have a fair deal to anybody who wants to be our dealer.
Interested propietors should call 0715 997688 for further correspondence.

We are located along Bagamoyo Road, Mbezi Beach - Samaki Adjacent to Gates of Paradise Hotel.

Hi Shaycas.
A crank box is a portable hand generator.
Roll Up Banners.JPG To generate electricity, one needs to crank it's handle(in black in the middle) for only one minute and it gives light for more than 2HRS.

It's advantages are:-
1. It does not use batteries rather it has an intergrated super capacitor for energy storage.
2. It does not use solar power
3. It does not use kerosene, petroleum or diesel oils
4. It is cost effective and environmentally friendly
5. Expected life time of 10yrs
1yr warranty

Its contents includes:-
A dynamo & a handle to charge it,
3 LED lamps (can be connected in series)
5mts wire
Screws and a screw driver (for fixing in a home)
It comes along with:-
An instruction manual available in either Swahili or English.
AND ABOVE ALL, IT ONLY COSTS TZS 35,000/=!!! retail price.
Note:- Any layman can install a crank box just by reading an instruction manual.

We are located along the new Bagamoyo road, Mbezi Beach - Samaki just adjacent to Gates of Paradise Hotel.

Or you can call us on +255 715 997688 to place your order and obtaining further details.
:welcome::peace:

can u let me know of its life span as i remember some light like this one that was a give away gifts for coca cola company in 1990s but they do not last log. Also tell us a bit of its maintainability please myself i need one but after convincing me . 0655 461 460

can u let me know of its life span as i remember some light like this one that was a give away gifts for coca cola company in 1990s but they do not last log. Also tell us a bit of its maintainability please myself i need one but after convincing me . 0655 461 460

Helo HarusiYetu,
As mentioned above, the expected life span of a crank box is 10yrs when used properly. It's maintainability is quite simple! THE ONLY COST OF MAINTANANCE IS YOUR ENERGY! Just use it as you are instructed and all is superb! No more cost.

Remember!
No batteries, No fuels, No solar panels.
Just a minute hand crank and your lightened up!

The stock is selling out!! Place your order before it's too late..

Back
Top Bottom