Raise your natural man/woman

NewDawnTz

JF-Expert Member
Nov 15, 2010
One of the things I always believe about people is that each one of is purposefully , perfectly and uniquely made/born. We are unique from one another. The way I was created (if you believe in creation or whatever) differs from the way you were created. I am NewDawnTz and I can never be Arnold Schwarzenegger. You are who you are and not Halle Berry.

From little experience with my sweet girl baby (I prefer calling her so, if not hon), I came to realize most of today’s relation broke up simply because couples are trying to live artificial life. But surely I tell you, if you allow and support your man or woman to live to his/her natural unique traits and character; that is the best thing you can do to keep your relation chill 365.

During my early days with my hot girl baby, I use to take her dinner and I expected that when we get to the hotel our dinner will be fantastic just like Mainda and Kanumba in one of thrilling and sexiest bongo movies they act. On the contrary, if found her looking gorgeous in the outfits she wore but you know what, she appeared dismal!!!! Why, because she was not sexiest like a woman I saw on a TV when she is out with her man. I decided not to take her for dinner because she doesn’t make my dinner look hot. At a certain point I was about to give her a shit so I can look for another sexiest woman on dinner outings.

One day she told me, you seem like you don’t enjoy dinner outings with me?? And I honestly said yes Ma’m. Then she told me, you look for what I do not have and maybe I cannot get it. I have the best of me, search for them.

This made me, came back to my senses and remember that every person is uniquely made and with some specific character and I realized that keep on call for my girl baby to bear characters like what I saw in a TV show or one of woman in my neighborhood is like forcing her to become artificial. Today I will want this from her and it is not there and she will discover I need it and because she want to keep me she will try her best; then ARTIFICIAL thing number 1, and tomorrow again artificial thing number 2, another day artificial thing number 3, and a day after tomorrow, another artificial thing number 4, and at the end of the day YOU HAVE A COMPLETE ARTIFICIAL MAN/WOMAN.

Then, I said no, NO, NO!! I will help my girl be natural and live to her potentials and support her do so. I will not milk a he-goat!!! Let me support her to become the best of herself. Lack of this realization will always made YOU a quitter in the name of happiness in love because you will be looking for a woman/man with everything you saw in a TV OR elsewhere.

You know what; I started to learn about her, to explore her nature and God given attitudes, potentials and other unique characters. I told her a story about how I feel about her when I take her for dinner and finally, I clearly told her that I want to know about her unique characters, support them to grow and shine and help her become the best of herself. I told her to do the same and we agree each other that we be open and show our real characters and nature.

From that point, after knowing each other, we are now living happy and my girl baby doesn’t like to see Kanumba or Ray or whoever, whatever in me, what she want to see is me, NeDawnTz, and she enjoy everything. The same thing for me, I hate to see Mainda, Uwoya or any other character in a TV show or in my neighborhood in her. I WANT HER NATURAL BEING and that is the best thing in our relation.

Mfahamu mwenza wako na Natural character zake na msaidie kuziishi ili uwe nae natural sio na artificial character. Itawasaidia. Kama kuna ya kufundishana, taratiiiiiiiibuuuuu!!! Ili msiharibu mambo.

HOW DO YOU HELP YOUR PARTNER TO BECOME THE BEST OF HIMSELF/HERSELF and not like a movie Star???

Wish you all nice relation hasa katika msimu huu wa sikukuu, msimu ambao outings ni nyingi sana. If you like her/him natural, you will have the best in your marriage/relationship

One of the things I always believe about people is that each one of is purposefully , perfectly and uniquely made/born. We are unique from one another. The way I was created (if you believe in creation or whatever) differs from the way you were created. I am NewDawnTz and I can never be Arnold Schwarzenegger. You are who you are and not Halle Berry.

From little experience with my sweet girl baby (I prefer calling her so, if not hon), I came to realize most of today's relation broke up simply because couples are trying to live artificial life. But surely I tell you, if you allow and support your man or woman to live to his/her natural unique traits and character; that is the best thing you can do to keep your relation chill 365.

During my early days with my hot girl baby, I use to take her dinner and I expected that when we get to the hotel our dinner will be fantastic just like Mainda and Kanumba in one of thrilling and sexiest bongo movies they act. On the contrary, if found her looking gorgeous in the outfits she wore but you know what, she appeared dismal!!!! Why, because she was not sexiest like a woman I saw on a TV when she is out with her man. I decided not to take her for dinner because she doesn't make my dinner look hot. At a certain point I was about to give her a shit so I can look for another sexiest woman on dinner outings.

One day she told me, you seem like you don't enjoy dinner outings with me?? And I honestly said yes Ma'm. Then she told me, you look for what I do not have and maybe I cannot get it. I have the best of me, search for them.

This made me, came back to my senses and remember that every person is uniquely made and with some specific character and I realized that keep on call for my girl baby to bear characters like what I saw in a TV show or one of woman in my neighborhood is like forcing her to become artificial. Today I will want this from her and it is not there and she will discover I need it and because she want to keep me she will try her best; then ARTIFICIAL thing number 1, and tomorrow again artificial thing number 2, another day artificial thing number 3, and a day after tomorrow, another artificial thing number 4, and at the end of the day YOU HAVE A COMPLETE ARTIFICIAL MAN/WOMAN.

Then, I said no, NO, NO!! I will help my girl be natural and live to her potentials and support her do so. I will not milk a he-goat!!! Let me support her to become the best of herself. Lack of this realization will always made YOU a quitter in the name of happiness in love because you will be looking for a woman/man with everything you saw in a TV OR elsewhere.

You know what; I started to learn about her, to explore her nature and God given attitudes, potentials and other unique characters. I told her a story about how I feel about her when I take her for dinner and finally, I clearly told her that I want to know about her unique characters, support them to grow and shine and help her become the best of herself. I told her to do the same and we agree each other that we be open and show our real characters and nature.

From that point, after knowing each other, we are now living happy and my girl baby doesn't like to see Kanumba or Ray or whoever, whatever in me, what she want to see is me, NeDawnTz, and she enjoy everything. The same thing for me, I hate to see Mainda, Uwoya or any other character in a TV show or in my neighborhood in her. I WANT HER NATURAL BEING and that is the best thing in our relation.

Mfahamu mwenza wako na Natural character zake na msaidie kuziishi ili uwe nae natural sio na artificial character. Itawasaidia. Kama kuna ya kufundishana, taratiiiiiiiibuuuuu!!! Ili msiharibu mambo.

HOW DO YOU HELP YOUR PARTNER TO BECOME THE BEST OF HIMSELF/HERSELF and not like a movie Star???

Wish you all nice relation hasa katika msimu huu wa sikukuu, msimu ambao outings ni nyingi sana. If you like her/him natural, you will have the best in your marriage/relationship

nimeipenda hii, big up

Its a nice article, nowadays most of us have lost our integrity!

Thanks Lady!! There is a wise say that, Artificial thing dont last but natural do.

Hivyo ukimlazimisha mwenzio kuwa yule ambae sie kisa tu umependa traits fulani kwa, say girl friend au mke wa rafiki au jirani yako, unajitia kwenye matata makubwa.

Be yourself, let and support her/him be himself/herself to the fullest then utaona mapenzi matamu kwa mwenza wako huyo.

Kila mara ninaposhea stori hii na mwanadani wangu huwa tunacheka sana. I always thanks her maana amenisadia kuwa na mtazamo sahihi

Ahsante Bi. Mkora, ntazifikisha kwa sweetheart wangu ambae ndie aliekuwa mwalimu wa somo hili zuri sana kwangu.

Hope to see every one doing well in their relations.

All the best Bi. Mkora na Ba. Mkora

Mgongee basi mwandani wangu kasenks ka keyboard maana niko nae hapa

Its a nice article, nowadays most of us have lost our integrity!

Afadhali umesema. Maisha yetu leo tunahangaika kuwafurahisha watu wa nje zaidi kuliko kujiangalia wenyewe tunaendaje na tuna uwezo gani wa kufanya yale tunayotaka kufanya.

Afadhali umesema. Maisha yetu leo tunahangaika kuwafurahisha watu wa nje zaidi kuliko kujiangalia wenyewe tunaendaje na tuna uwezo gani wa kufanya yale tunayotaka kufanya.

Hili ndilo la msingi Ndahani. People they do not like to be themselves, they like to be others and that is the foolish thing one can do in this world

Kama kila mmoja akijikubali alivyo na mwenzake akamkubali na kwa pamoja kuweka mikakati sawa na kusonga mbele, mahusiano yatakuwa bomba.

We need to be the best of ourselves and not of others

From little experience with my sweet girl baby (I prefer calling her so, if not hon), I came to realize most of today's relation broke up simply because couples are trying to live artificial life. But surely I tell you, if you allow and support your man or woman to live to his/her natural unique traits and character; that is the best thing you can do to keep your relation chill 365.

During my early days with my hot girl baby, I use to take her dinner and I expected that when we get to the hotel our dinner will be fantastic just like Mainda and Kanumba in one of thrilling and sexiest bongo movies they act. On the contrary, if found her looking gorgeous in the outfits she wore but you know what, she appeared dismal!!!! Why, because she was not sexiest like a woman I saw on a TV when she is out with her man. I decided not to take her for dinner because she doesn't make my dinner look hot. At a certain point I was about to give her a shit so I can look for another sexiest woman on dinner outings.

One day she told me, you seem like you don't enjoy dinner outings with me?? And I honestly said yes Ma'm. Then she told me, you look for what I do not have and maybe I cannot get it. I have the best of me, search for them.

From that point, after knowing each other, we are now living happy and my girl baby doesn't like to see Kanumba or Ray or whoever, whatever in me, what she want to see is me, NeDawnTz, and she enjoy everything. The same thing for me, I hate to see Mainda, Uwoya or any other character in a TV show or in my neighborhood in her. I WANT HER NATURAL BEING and that is the best thing in our relation.

Really this is the type of JF the home of Great Thinkers. Big up NDT

Thanks for a very good lesson,for sure I m gonna copy this and store it somewhere for future use.

Hii ndo tabu ya Tekelinalowajia, badala ya kusoma, kuelewa ujumbe na kujitahidi kuutumia katika maisha ya leo ambayo tunauhakika nayo, "U copy and store fo future use". This is neither a land nor a gold that U can keep while its value is being appreciating, this is some thing u need to live it once u come accross it.

Umenikumbusha wakati tukiwa Mlimani kuna jamaa mmoja aliandaa summary yake nzuri ya topic fulani hivi. Sasa ile summary jamaa mwingine akaiona na kuipenda akamwomba jamaa aliyeiandaa ili akapige photocopy. Mzunguko wa photocopy ukaongezeka kadri siku zilivyokwenda mbele. Siku moja muandaaji wa desa akaona jamaa wanaagizia kupigiwa copy desa zuri, alivyouliza akaambiwa ni la topic fulani. Kwa kuwa hakuwa ameandika jina lake kwamba ndiye aliyeandaa haikuwa inajulikana kuwa yeye ndiye muasisi. Kwa hiyo nayeye akaweka oda ya kupigiwa copy moja. Baadaye alivyoletewa ile nakala yake na kuiangalia akagundua kwamba ni desa aliloliandaa mwenyewe.

Give priority on reading more than copying and saving or photocopying.

Ahsante Bi. Mkora, ntazifikisha kwa sweetheart wangu ambae ndie aliekuwa mwalimu wa somo hili zuri sana kwangu.

Hope to see every one doing well in their relations.

All the best Bi. Mkora na Ba. Mkora

Mgongee basi mwandani wangu kasenks ka keyboard maana niko nae hapa

NewDawnTz nimefurahi sana kusikia kwamba ni mwandani wako ndie aliekuwa mwalimu wako ktk hili somo. Nifikishie hongera zangu kwake. Na mkiendelea hivyo nina hakika mtafika mbali sana:hug:. Nitamfikishia salamu Ba. Mkora, asante sana.

Hi

Thanks for this post, i found this post to be sacred and true... I just wish i had read this thread some time back...things would have been diffeent for me by now... any way i wish all of u in the r/ship superb time...love from within your heart and love in such a way that even love feels proud of u....!!!

Enjoy.......

Hi

Thanks for this post, i found this post to be sacred and true... I just wish i had read this thread some time back...things would have been diffeent for me by now... any way i wish all of u in the r/ship superb time...love from within your heart and love in such a way that even love feels proud of u....!!!

Enjoy.......

You know what Pihu...i believe we get everything PERFECT in the RIGHT and DUE time...Your not too late, this is your time to READ and LIVE it

Thanks for the wishes too......all the best to you in relation

Indeed this article has touched the core of what many people would like not to hear. ukweli ni kwamba watu wengi wanataka kuishi kimarekani wakati ni watanzania wa kawaida kabisa. nakupa Big up sana ndg uliyeandika huu ukweli wa kuheshimu UHALISIA wa jinsi tulivyozaliwa na kuachana na FIKRA ambazo hazielekei kwenye uhalisia.

thanks greatly for your fantastic idea. haya ndo mambo ya msingi ambayo tunatakiwa kuchangia katika Blog hii

Indeed this article has touched the core of what many people would like not to hear. ukweli ni kwamba watu wengi wanataka kuishi kimarekani wakati ni watanzania wa kawaida kabisa. nakupa Big up sana ndg uliyeandika huu ukweli wa kuheshimu UHALISIA wa jinsi tulivyozaliwa na kuachana na FIKRA ambazo hazielekei kwenye uhalisia.

thanks greatly for your fantastic idea. haya ndo mambo ya msingi ambayo tunatakiwa kuchangia katika Blog hii

There is nothing important to care than "real" and natural thing.......why go for a photocopy while you have the real thing...hapa tunakosea...we need to accept that we are unique.......thanx for appreciating

JF inastahili kuitwa university of Tanzania.
hii ni nondo ya ukweli sana.
big up.

Hahaaa, mkuu unaonaonaje ruzuku za kule mjengoni zikaanza kuja JF?.....

Mwanzoni nilifungua halafu nikaona uvivu kusoma lol, kidogo nikose hii kitu nzuri hivi, thanks my dia kwa kushare na sisi mambo mazuri kama haya ubarikiwe.

Back
Top Bottom