#COVID19 Rais Yoweri Museveni awataka Mawaziri wote kupima COVID-19

Quinine

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2010
Rais wa Uganda, Yoweri Museveni amewaagiza mawaziri wote kupima COVID-19 kabla ya kuhudhuria kikao cha baraza la mawaziri kila Jumatatu.

---

“My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive," tweeted Prime Minister Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda

Museveni directs Cabinet ministers to test for coronavirus

PM Dr. Rugunda has gone into self isolation​

“My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive," tweeted Prime Minister Dr.

KAMPALA - Prime Minister Ruhakana Rugunda has gone into a 14-day self-isolation after two of his close contacts tested positive for COVID-19.

This followed tests on the Prime Minister and his contacts on Saturday May 30. In a short statement Rugunda released to the press on Friday, he confirmed he had decided to quarantine himself.

"My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive. I took another test yesterday June 4, 2020 that turned out negative.

As per health guidelines and requirements, I have decided to take a 14-day self-isolation effective June 4, 2020. Let us remain vigilant as we together fight COVID-19," Rugunda stated.

Second Deputy Prime Minister Moses Ali will now chair the National Task Force.

Saturday Vision has learnt that following this, President Museveni on Thursday directed all Cabinet ministers to report to the Office of the Prime Minister and carry out mandatory COVID-19 tests.

Ministers who will not report for the Friday coronavirus (COVID-19) tests will not attend Cabinet meetings held every Monday.

Credit: Museveni directs Cabinet ministers to test for coronavirus

M7 atume ndege tu iende kule Madagascar kuchukua ile "tonic" iliyo maalum kwa matumizi yake na viongozi wenzake, huku akijitenga wataka raia wa kawaida kupiga nyungu ili kukwepa mzigo wa gharama zisizokuwa za lazima kwa serikali.

Rais wa Uganda, Yoweri Museveni amewaagiza mawaziri wote kupima COVID-19 kabla ya kuhudhuria kikao cha baraza la mawaziri kila Jumatatu.

---

“My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive," tweeted Prime Minister Dr. Ruhakana Rugunda

“My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive," tweeted Prime Minister Dr.

KAMPALA - Prime Minister Ruhakana Rugunda has gone into a 14-day self-isolation after two of his close contacts tested positive for COVID-19.

This followed tests on the Prime Minister and his contacts on Saturday May 30. In a short statement Rugunda released to the press on Friday, he confirmed he had decided to quarantine himself.

"My test results turned out negative on Saturday, however, some of my contacts tested positive. I took another test yesterday June 4, 2020 that turned out negative.

As per health guidelines and requirements, I have decided to take a 14-day self-isolation effective June 4, 2020. Let us remain vigilant as we together fight COVID-19," Rugunda stated.

Saturday Vision has learnt that following this, President Museveni on Thursday directed all Cabinet ministers to report to the Office of the Prime Minister and carry out mandatory COVID-19 tests.

Ministers who will not report for the Friday coronavirus (COVID-19) tests will not attend Cabinet meetings held every Monday.

Crediti: Museveni directs Cabinet ministers to test for coronavirus
Museveni anajua at his age, akishambuliwa tu, AMEKWENDA! Kama yule aliyejificha mwezi akijua kuwa akishambuliwa tu haponi! with predisposing conditions1

---

Crediti: Museveni directs Cabinet ministers to test for coronavirus
N HIV

Back
Top Bottom