Rais Yoweri Museveni atoa single yake - Rap

RAIS WA UGANDA ANAPIGA NA KUIMBA MUSIKI WA RAP!!!!!!!!

MWANGALIE HAPA:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaahah lol
kaimba vizuri sana
huyu ndo 21st century president
ingawa neno ambalo nimeelewa kwenye wimbo wote ni "you want another rap"?
lakini nime enjoy .....

Mbinu ya kuiba kura za vijana anajua hawamtaki . Kawakamata kweli anawaimbia wanadanz baada ya miaka maisha yako vile vile. Atafia madarakani huyo jamaa-MAFIOSO

Jamani wan JF,

Naomba mwenye Rap ya rais Museveni ya 'Do You Want Another Rap' aiweke hapa wote tuburudike.

Jamani wan JF,

Naomba mwenye Rap ya rais Museveni ya 'Do You Want Another Rap' aiweke hapa wote tuburudike.

Lyrics hizi hapa kama unaelewa Kiganda....

Wewe wewe ..." I can even give You some Rap myself Now Natema akati kalala, kalala nikaza igara. Igara Owa Ntambiko yampa akasyo, akasyo nakaha abgyesi, abagyesi bampa oruro, Oruronaruha walukoko, walukoko yampa ihuri, ihuri narihereza abaana, abaana bampa engyeyo, engyeyo nagiha omukama, Omukama yampa Kaasa,Kaasa nagisheweza omukazi, Omukaazi Ya zaala Omwana, Yamweta Mugarura, Yagarura ebyo'weishe n'eshenkuru uuuuu
You want another rap? x3 Mpa enkoni x4 engalama zizire .......

Video clip ya rap yenhewe hii hapa....

This is so cool!!!
The producer did a wonderful job to piece it together in such beautiful song!

Bravo Ugandans for your creativity!!!

Ugandan president says may release rap album

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:30am GMT
By Barry Malone

KAMPALA (Reuters) - President Yoweri Museveni says he might release an album after a rap he performed became a smash hit on Uganda's radio stations and in its nightclubs.

"I was very happy with the reaction of the youth because that means they are very thirsty for the music of their ancestors," the 67-year-old told a news conference before elections on Friday.

"So after the election you may get quite a big album of the classics."

The leader, nicknamed "M7", performed two children's folk chants from his birthplace in Western Uganda at several election rallies over the last few months -- "Naatema akati" (I cut a stick) and "Mp'enkoni" (Give me the stick).

Record producers then mixed the performances with hip-hop beats and audio of Museveni talking to the crowd about a genre of music that he said was new to him.

"Today these young people taught me about this 'rap'. I was not following what they were saying. Well, I can even give you some rap myself," he says, before launching into a rhythmic rendition of the chants in his distinctive gravelly voice.

The song was titled, "You want another rap?" after a question Museveni shouted to crowds of young people and quickly appeared for sale in Kampala.

"Those poems which I gave to the youth are classical poems they were being recited before colonialism," Museveni told reporters. "There are quite a number of other songs and recitals which I will make available to them."

Ruling party officials were pleased with the popularity of the song before the poll but issued warnings to some newspapers after they published doctored photographs of a topless Museveni with a muscled and heavily tattooed torso.

Source:

534848_360194180695014_1257897399_n.jpg

Yeee Ssebooo!