Rais wa Korea Kaskazini Kim yuko mahututi baada ya kufanyiwa Operation ya Moyo

denooJ

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2020
Taarifa zinazosambaa kwenye vyombo mbalimbali vya habari duniani zinasema Rais wa Korea Kaskazini ana hali mbaya kwenye hospitali alipolazwa baada ya kufanyiwa Operation ya moyo.

Vyombo vingine vya habari hasa vya Marekani vimeenda mbali zaidi na kusema "inawezekana" akawa ameshafariki tayari, tumuombee hali yake ikae sawa.

===

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead. TMZ has not confirmed that.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

There's a lot of rumors swirling about the guy's condition -- and the fact is ... he hasn't made any major public appearances looking to be okay in several weeks now. About a week or so ago, CNN reported Kim was in "grave danger" after a medical procedure.

President Trump has downplayed the reports and has refused to elaborate -- but it looks like KJU's sister, Kim Yo-jong, might be getting set up to possibly replace him as Supreme Leader ... reports say she was recently re-promoted to a prominent position of power there.

Here's another point ... Saturday marks a major military anniversary in North Korea, where they celebrate the founding of the Korean People's Army in 1932 -- something they hype annually with a parade, and one in which Kim might normally make an appearance.

International reporters on the ground say if Kim was doing alright and not on death's doorstep, he and his team would figure out a way for him to show up to squash the rumors.

If he doesn't, it's probably not a good sign ... almost all but confirming something is wrong.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Mimi kutokana na imani yangu siwezi kupinga kama anaweza kufa au mgonjwa ama mzima coz ni binaadam na kila nafsi itaonja mauti, ila watu mmezidi uongo na propaganda, ndio maana mods wanazifuta au kuzilock taarifa zenu, ayaa now kaibuka huko ana meeting na watu wake sjui sura zenu mtazieka wapi

Mm kutokana na imani yangu siwezi kupinga kama anaweza kufa au mgonjwa ama mzima coz ni binaadam na kila nafsi itaonja mauti, ila watu mmezidi uongo na propaganda, ndio maana mods wanazifuta au kuzilock taarifa zenu, ayaa now kaibuka huko ana meeting na watu wake sjui sura zenu mtazieka wp

Tutajuaje kama ni kweli ana meeting je kama nazo ni propaganda tuu?

Watu hawajazidi watu wanapata taarifa kama ambavyo ww unapata taarifa tu hivo hakuna cha propaganda wala nn

Light outshines All and darkness swallows All

963ff60a10584983a56ced25775dec78_md.jpg

North Korea's Supreme Leader/dictator Kim Jong-un has reportedly died, or is on his death bed with no hope for recuperation -- according to media outlets in China and Japan.

Amid reports China has sent a medical team to their communist neighbors this week to check in/advise on Kim, a Hong Kong-backed news channel's vice director -- who's apparently the niece of a Chinese foreign minister -- blasted out the news herself ... he's dead. TMZ has not confirmed that.

The woman put the report on a social media app called Weibo for her nearly 15 million followers to read, citing a "very solid source" about the claim Kim had, in fact, perished. A Japanese magazine reports he's in a "vegetative state" after a heart surgery gone wrong.

The outlet reports -- citing a Chinese medical expert privy to the situation -- that Kim had clutched his chest in early April and fell down while visiting the countryside there. He needed a stent procedure done, but apparently ... it either wasn't done rapidly enough, or it was botched completely by the surgeon -- with some reports saying he had shaky hands.

There's a lot of rumors swirling about the guy's condition -- and the fact is ... he hasn't made any major public appearances looking to be okay in several weeks now. About a week or so ago, CNN reported Kim was in "grave danger" after a medical procedure.

President Trump has downplayed the reports and has refused to elaborate -- but it looks like KJU's sister, Kim Yo-jong, might be getting set up to possibly replace him as Supreme Leader ... reports say she was recently re-promoted to a prominent position of power there.

Here's another point ... Saturday marks a major military anniversary in North Korea, where they celebrate the founding of the Korean People's Army in 1932 -- something they hype annually with a parade, and one in which Kim might normally make an appearance.

International reporters on the ground say if Kim was doing alright and not on death's doorstep, he and his team would figure out a way for him to show up to squash the rumors.

If he doesn't, it's probably not a good sign ... almost all but confirming something is wrong.

Mm kutokana na imani yangu siwezi kupinga kama anaweza kufa au mgonjwa ama mzima coz ni binaadam na kila nafsi itaonja mauti, ila watu mmezidi uongo na propaganda, ndio maana mods wanazifuta au kuzilock taarifa zenu, ayaa now kaibuka huko ana meeting na watu wake sjui sura zenu mtazieka wp

Kwanini ufiche uso kwa taarifa ya kuambiwa?

In North Korea, I heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Kim Jong Un need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Kim Jong Un die. North Korea very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill Kim Jong Un on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!

In Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No english, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!
Umeandika nini hapo

In Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, Yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Yakuza boss die! Yakuza very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No english, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best!
[/QUOTE
Naona mnataka kuwaangushia jumba bovu madaktari waliofanya upasuaji!!
Screenshot_20200426-072714.png

Back
Top Bottom