Rais Uhuru ashinikiza masharti ya usawa kwenye bisahara baina ya China na Kenya

Mkikuyu- Akili timamu hujui nani alikuwa president wa SONU wakati ulipokuwa The UoN kama unavyodai? Ni nani huyo aliyepitia Chuo Kikuu Cha Nairobi na hakumbuki aliyekuwa kiongozi wa chama cha wanafunzi wakati alipokuwa chuoni? Ama ndio unagoogle? Hahaa! :D Wewe mzee unapenda kiki na kuuza sura sana, acha nikuache bana.

Hahaha! :D Hasira ni za nini mzee? Eti D na E? Kulingana na kiswahili na kiingereza chako kibovu hapa kwenye jukwaa itakuwa labda wewe ulikuwa F student. Mimi sikufanya Module 2 parallel program ya mabongolala kama wewe. Niliitwa The University of Nairobi kufanya course ambayo niliichagua mimi wakati nikisoma sekondari maeneo ya Baringo County, sio hio sijui Bidii High School yako(hamna shule kama hiyo kule kwetu Kajiado County). I was very active at campus politics, I held a position at SONU tena ya kulipwa na university. Simple question, who was the student leader during your alleged time at The UoN?
Module II students Never engage in silly comrade power politics, I dont know and never wished to know the SONU people..I was earning a cool 25k in 2004..None of those poor JAB students could come close to my status and "Mullah"..
And yes, I finaced my own university education, No helb No bursary..
I bet you are still struggling with "helb" :D

Weka cert hapa
Cert ya nini? High school,Bachelors, Masters, CPA(K) ? I have so many despite those academic ones, including a Presidential Award Scheme Gold Member signed by mwai kibaki.
Fortunately I am not looking for a Job, I employ people so, No i wount tender my certs to a nobody like you

Cert ya nini? High school,Bachelors, Masters, CPA(K) ? I have so many despite those academic ones, including a Presidential Award Scheme Gold Member signed by mwai kibaki.
Fortunately I am not looking for a Job, I employ people so, No i wount tender my certs to a nobody like you
Kwenda uko ..maneno mingi bila evidences wewe ni Geza Ulole

Year 2003 Kcpe, year 2008 KCSE..I was lucky my parents paid for my Collage instead of waiting the usual 2 years.. By the way I am a certified Public Accountant (CPA- K ) Under the Famous Gitau
ha ha ha wacha jokes brother, i sat my KCPE in the year 2000 and we were the last class to do our exams out of 700marks.
from 2001 KCPE is out of 500marks. DANGANYA TOTO JINGA

Siku gani hiyo KCPE ishaikuwa out of 700?

This guy is lying.. i sat my KCPE in the year 2000 and we were the last class to do our exams out of 700marks.
from 2001 KCPE is out of 500marks.

ha ha ha wacha jokes brother, i sat my KCPE in the year 2000 and we were the last class to do our exams out of 700marks.
You dont follow, I corrected this mis statement on an earlier post:
KCPE 1999
KCSE 2003
And yes, 1999 KCPE was out of 700 marks which i scored 589..Straight A

Now, Top Boy 1999 KCPE was Allan Barasa with 630 marks / 700.. He was my class mate when we both Joined. high school..Went to USA to study finance - He worked at GoldMan sachs for some years, Cant tell what he is upto now...We lost contact

Module II students Never engage in silly comrade power politics, I dont know and never wished to know the SONU people..I was earning a cool 25k in 2004..None of those poor JAB students could come close to my status and "Mullah"..
And yes, I finaced my own university education, No helb No bursary..
I bet you are still struggling with "helb" :D
Ni nani huyo aliyekuwa The University of Nairobi, hata nyinyi wa Module 2, ambaye hakumbuki waliokuwa vingozi wa chama cha umoja wa wanafunzi, SONU? Sio kwa kampeni za kufa mtu ambazo tulikuwa tukipiga. Poster zenye majina na sura zetu kila kona, mikutano ya kampeni kila campus. We acha bana. Alafu hela ambazo zilikuwa zinatufadhili SONU tulizokuwa tunalipwa kila mwezi na makazi pia bila malipo chuoni, si zilikuwa zinakatwa kwenye ada za kila mwanafunzi? Mimi sikuchukua helb na wewe hapo awali umesema ulifadhiliwa na Equity Bank, mara tena unasema ulikuwa 'loaded'. Dah, acha yaishe basi.

Okay very soon i know you will contradict yourself by saying you studied at MIT :D
No, I did not Go abroad for my studies, but My 2003 Alliance high produced some 72 straight A's Most went to Study medicine, Engineering at UoN and half went to USA(Yale, MIT, Harvard etc)
I never sat for my SAT exams that were pre requisite for Joining American Universities

Ni nani huyo aliyekuwa The University of Nairobi, hata nyinyi wa Module 2, ambaye hakumbuki waliokuwa vingozi wa chama cha umoja wa wanafunzi, SONU? Sio kwa kampeni za kufa mtu ambazo tulikuwa tukipiga. Poster zenye majina na sura zetu kila kona, mikutano ya kampeni kila campus. We acha bana. Alafu hela ambazo zilikuwa zinatufadhili SONU tulizokuwa tunalipwa kila mwezi na makazi pia bila malipo chuoni, si zilikuwa zinakatwa kwenye ada za kila mwanafunzi? Mimi sikuchukua helb na wewe hapo awali umesema ulifadhiliwa na Equity Bank, mara tena unasema ulikuwa 'loaded'. Dah, acha yaishe basi.
Boss, 25k in 2004! I was earning better than a high school teacher. Infact I used to stay at Jamuhuri estate ngong road, milimani area (Kwa masonko)
As I said, Campus politics are for poor JAB students. Lipa Helb baba wacha kelele mingi

Boss, 25k in 2004! I was earning better than a high school teacher. Infact I used to stay at Jamuhuri estate ngong road, milimani area (Kwa masonko)
As I said, Campus politics are for poor JAB students. Lipa Helb baba wacha kelele mingi
And what are you up to now and where?
Why are you so negative about Kenya ?

Kwa hivyo all bright students waliofanikiwa kuitwa direct to uni, sio Module 2 wakulazimisha, wote ni poor students? Wote hao uliokuwa unawasifia hapo awali kina Anyang Nyong'o, James Orengo, hata na Miguna Miguna ongeza na mwendazake Martin Shikuku walikuwa very active kwenye SONU na siasa za Campus. Unajikanganya mzee.

And what are you up to now and where?
Why are you so negative about Kenya ?
I Quit my 6 figure salary Job at treasury.
Set up my own gig
I am very postive about kenya, but not Jubilee and the Stupid Corrupt Uhuru Kenyatta..
I have worked under kibaki, and I can tell you freely, Uhuru has destroyed kenya

Kwa hivyo all bright students waliofanikiwa kuitwa direct to uni, sio Module 2 wakulazimisha kama wewe, walikuwa poor students? Wote hao uliokuwa unawasifia hapo awali kina Anyang Nyong'o, James Orengo na hata Miguna Miguna ongeza na mwendazake Martin Shikuku walikuwa very active kwenye SONU na siasa za campus. Unajikanganya mwenyewe mzee.
Ona huyu..JAB student had to wait some 2 years before they are called to campus, this has now changed to I guess 1 year or "Months"
I did not want to "wait" so I joined module II and paid the fees myself. Coudnt waste 2 years of my life

Ona huyu..JAB student had to wait some 2 years before they are called to campus, this has now changed to I guess 1 year or "Months"
I did not want to "wait" so I joined module II and paid the fees myself. Coudnt waste 2 years of my life
Who said you have to waste your life? Guys who go out of their way to appear big on social media, escpecially on a discussion based forum like Jf are usually just pompous fellas and just full of hot air. The content in your discussions on the other hand is full of misinformation, bile and headless ranting. Unfortunately supported by poor english grammar and even more worse swahili. Congrats on your uncalled for venture of fooling some people sometime but it will be a very steep slope for you trying to fool all of us all the time. Cheers man, keep on keeping on!

Naona typical tabia za kikenya kwenye thread hii. Kwanini ufustilie maisha ya mtu binafsi!? Yaani unaanza kuuliza kasoma wapi!!? Kaishi wapi!?
Hizi zinaitwa inferiority complex. In JF hatuhitaji kujuana tunahitaji mawazo ya mtu na kujadiliana kwa point. Ndio maana watu wanatumia fake names!?

Hamuwezi hata kufikiri why people uses fake names!?. Kama unatakakutumia jina lako halisi na mtu anataka kujulikana anakuwa verified.

Nimeona utoto wa hali ya juu kwenye hii thread. Kwa hali hii UKABILA NA UBAGUZI HAUTAISHA KENYA. Sisi Tanzania tunawaombea.

Kuna watanzania wengi tu wana support wakenya. Lakini hatuwezi kuulizana vitu personal.

Boss I got employed by with Equity bank, 2004, I was a student but working with the bank under the now so called "wings to fly"..By the way I know the chairman of Equity very well and personally..Mr. Munga from Maragwa constituency.. He used to go to Kariobangi south bar called "Mahutinì" which my uncled retired Colnel arnest Mwangi co-owned..My uncle is the one who arranged for my scholarship
Duh!

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom