Rais Uhuru ashinikiza masharti ya usawa kwenye bisahara baina ya China na Kenya

My friend usifanye nikuexpose vibaya sana
2004 C.S Khaemba pricipal Alliance High moves to south Africa to head a girls school Fundend by Oprah winfrey(USA) returns in 2011 and later serves as a minister under kidero County Gvt inchage of youth& sports..

2004 C.S Khaemba pricipal Alliance High moves to south Africa to head a girls school Fundend by Oprah winfrey(USA) returns in 2011 and later serves as a minister under kidero County Gvt inchage of youth& sports..
Nobody asked you those, hatujakataa hukusoma Alliance cause we all know that Tanzanians always come to Kenya to get quality education. My question is, how long did you do higher educatuon? ( degree and masters)

Nobody asked you those, hatujakataa hukusoma Alliance cause we all know that Tanzanians always come to Kenya to get quality education. My question is, how long did you do higher educatuon? ( degree and masters)
Undrergraduate 2.5 years UON. Masters at SBS 2 Years.. Topped the class!..
Now, I dont know wherether you know my birth place Mùrang'a..I schooled at Mūthithi Primary School where we walked bare foot everyday to school..I emaerged top and wore my first pair of shoes at Alliance High School

Kusoma Kenya haimanishi yeye ni mkenya.
Now about my lower primary school(Age 6- 9) Was in nussary school at Mūthithi nersery class. It was just a sylabals class-- ba, bi bo bu mù..Ta te ti te tì to tu tù..We learned how to write in Ģìkùyù leters upto standard 3..I admit, I was not so good at it, my father was concerned with my poor class performance as most subjects were taught in native Gìkùyù language..Then come class 4, Gikuyu was not a subject imstead we were to use only english or swahili...From class 4 first Term, I topped the class upto class 8

You started working when your were in which year?
2004 after KCSE, Kibaki was in power and My uncle- Colnel Arnest Mwangi who also an alumini at Alliance High organised a meeting between me and Mr.Munga of Equity Bank (Chairman). at mahùtini at kariobangi south bar..Munga was impressed by my ambition and he Quickly called James Mwangi (CEO) and arranged for my employment..Later on I enrolled with the scholarship package for masters..I used my 25k salary to pay for my Module II at UON

Prescot cup (Rugby) Floolit event at ngong 2002..findout the winner(Alliance High) with The son of Fred Gumo (assitant minister education 2003) the 8th Man..
2001 Hockey finals at kamusinga high school, Alliance vs Kamusinga, winner= Alliance..Mid field utapata Jina langu hapo
You should Thank Google

You Should Ask Yourself Howmuch you have Contributed to Project Kenya before spewing Bullshit here in JF. I have worked in Treasury for more than 7 years and rose through the ranks..Untill I got fed up with Uhuru's Nonsense in 2015..
As I can Imagine, you are silly Diploma in IT dropout hooked on Ùthamaki bullshit

You Should Ask Yourself Howmuch you have Contributed to Project Kenya before spewing Bullshit here in JF. I have worked in Treasury for more than 7 years and rose through the ranks..Untill I got fed up with Uhuru's Nonsense in 2015..
As I can Imagine, you are silly Diploma in IT dropout hooked on Ùthamaki bullshit
Kwenda uko you havent even set foot in Kenya

You should Thank Google
Now, let me tell you something you cant google "LAWGAFS" those are the 7 houses at Alliance high school and important to know before you pass the dreaded "Tie Test". Hint- I am from aggrey house..
Something else you cant google- KSCE 2003 physics - my favourite subject- Practicals imvolved heating crude oil( Yes crude oil)

Kwenda uko you havent even set foot in Kenya
Now, where do you think I have not been? boss, I was working under finance minister kimunya and uhuru kenyatta in the kibaki Gvt. I have sat down with your demigod uhuru at treasury boardrooms more than a dozen times..
Let me remind you, uhuru is the person you only wave at when he comes to a campaign rally in your kibera shanty house

Somebody here is giving very fishy information about The UoN, where I also did my undergraduate studies, ila sitasema mengi. Acha Teargas, the lady detective aendelee kufanya kazi yake.

Somebody here is giving very fishy information about The UoN, where I also did my undergraduate studies, ila sitasema mengi. Acha Teargas, the lady detective aendelee kufanya kazi yake.
You cant debate Alliance Material..e.g Anyang Nyongo, Kiraitu Murungi, KSN matiba, James nyatieng' Orengo, as well as myself..
Keep to your lane - Bidii day school kajiado :D
U.O.N does not admit E and D students like you :D

Now, let me tell you something you cant google "LAWGAFS" those are the 7 houses at Alliance high school and important to know before you pass the dreaded "Tie Test". Hint- I am from aggrey house..
Something else you cant google- KSCE 2003 physics - my favourite subject- Practicals imvolved heating crude oil( Yes crude oil)
hahahahahahahaa give us a photo of any ofyour certificates and i am free from engaging u

You cant debate Alliance Material..e.g Anyang Nyongo, Kiraitu Murungi, KSN matiba, James nyatieng' Orengo, as well as myself..
Keep to your lane - Bidii day school kajiado :D
U.O.N does not admit E and D students like you :D
Hahaha! :D Hasira ni za nini mzee? Eti D na E? Kulingana na kiswahili na kiingereza chako kibovu hapa kwenye jukwaa itakuwa labda wewe ulikuwa F student. Mimi sikufanya Module 2 parallel program ya mabongolala kama wewe. Niliitwa The University of Nairobi kufanya course ambayo niliichagua mimi wakati nikisoma sekondari maeneo ya Baringo County, sio hio sijui Bidii High School yako(hamna shule kama hiyo kule kwetu Kajiado County). I was very active at campus politics, I held a position at SONU tena ya kulipwa na university. Simple question, who was the student leader during your alleged time at The UoN?

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom