Rais Putin awatakia Warusi mwaka mpya mwema: Katoa hotuba nzuri sana, isome

MALCOM LUMUMBA

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2012
Wasalaaam ndugu zangu,
Heri ya mwaka mpya wa 2017.
Hii ni hotuba ya Raisi Vladmir Putin hebu isome kwa makini halafu kuna kitu cha tofauti utakigundua.

Citizens of Russia, friends,

The year 2016 is coming to a close. It was a challenging year, but the difficulties we faced have brought us together and allowed us to reveal enormous resources for our movement forward.

The main thing is that we believe in ourselves, in our strengths and in our country. We are working, and working successfully, and we are achieving much. I would like to thank you for the victories and achievements, for your understanding and trust, and for your true, sincere care for Russia.

We have a vast, unique and wonderful country! We are united by common concerns and common joys, by our long-standing good tradition of meeting the New Year with our families and with hope for the best.

But not everyone is at the holiday table today. Many of our citizens are away from home, ensuring Russia’s security, working at enterprises, on duty in hospitals, at operating trains and aircraft. I would like to convey my very best wishes for the New Year to all those who are now fulfilling their labor and military duties.

Dear friends,

We are excitedly awaiting the sound of the chimes of the Moscow Kremlin, and we feel the march of time and the approaching future more clearly than ever before. We experience this only during these moments, during this wonderful and beloved holiday.

Meanwhile, New Year has its own secrets. For instance, each of us may become something of a magician on the night of the New Year. To do this we simply need to treat our parents with love and gratitude, take care of our children and families, respect our colleagues at work, nurture our friendships, defend truth and justice, be merciful and help those who are in need of support. This is the whole secret.

May our dreams, heavenly thoughts and good intentions come true. May joy and love reign in every home. May our beloved streets, cities and villages become even more beautiful.

Peace and prosperity to our common, great homeland, Russia. Happiness, health and well being to each of you.

Happy New Year 2017!

President Vladmir Putin.

Wakati huo huo Raisi Mteule Donald Trump alikuwa na haya ya kusema wakati wa kuwatakia Heri ya mwaka mpya wananchi wake wa Marekani.

MY TAKE: Muda siyo mrefu vyombo vya habari vinaweza kuanza kulinganisha hizi Salamu za mwaka mpya baina ya Raisi Vladmir Putin na Raisi Mteule Donald Trump, kwasababu mpaka sasa watu washaanza kurusha maneno huko mtandaoni.

Source:‘Challenging year brought us closer together’: President Putin’s New Year message (FULL TEXT)

CC: Bukyanagandi , Consigliere , Sky Eclat , MSEZA MKULU , Red Giant , maalimu shewedy

naona dunia imepata viongozi walio sahihi kwa sasa na ambapo itapelekea kupungua/kuishiwa nguvu kwa makundi haya ya kigaidi

Tutegemee hivyo mkuu wangu,
Japo ugaidi umekomaa sana mpaka sasa na wanafadhiliwa na mataifa makubwa.

Trump akiapishwa inabidi azuiwe kutumia social network,maneno ya shombo na kipuuzi yanashusha dignity yake,he has along way kwenye diplomasia na leadership!!

anaishi kama yupo Hollywood na Mange Kimambi!!
The year 2016 is coming to a close....??, i thnk this is ungrammatical, prove me wrong please.....

14 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom