Rais Museveni: Waliofariki wakiwa waandamanaji hawatafidiwa

Analogia Malenga

JF-Expert Member
Feb 24, 2012
Rais wa Uganda, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni amewaambia raia wa Uganda wasidhani kuwa wanasiasa hawaguswi na sheria kiasi cha kuwafanya waandamane wanasiasa wakikamatwa

Amewaambia pia wafuasi wa mgombea Urais nchini #Uganda kupitia NUP, Robert Kyagulanyi au Bobi Wine kuwa kama walidhani kiongozi wao anaonewa wangesubiri aende mahakama na sio kuandamana

Rais Museven ambaye pia ni mgombea urais kupitia NRM amewataka raia waache tabia ya kuwashambulia watu wanaovaa tshit za NRM

Rais amesema watu 54 wamefariki katika vurugu za hivi karibuni 32 walifariki kama waaandamanaji. Ametangaza kutoa fidia kwa wafiwa lakini waliofariki kama waandamanaji hawatafidiwa

=====

If Hon Kyagulanyi was arrested, his supporters should have waited for him to go to court like he eventually. The feeling that Kyagulanyi is untouchable because he is a politician and prompts people to riot must NEVER be repeated.

The attack on people wearing NRM shirts, the attack on officers in uniform should NEVER happen again. Whoever has ears should listen. You are not doing anyone a favor to keep the law.

Unfortunately, 54 people died in this confusion, 32 of them were rioters according to the report I got. Some were hit by stray bullets, some were knocked.

I send condolences to Ugandans that lost their relatives in these senseless riots. The government will compensate those who lost their lives and properties, but we shall not compensate those who died and were rioters, NO WAY.

Rais wa Uganda, Yoweri Kaguta Museveni amewaambia raia wa Uganda wasidhani kuwa wanasiasa hawaguswi na sheria kiasi cha kuwafanya waandamane wanasiasa wakikamatwa

Amewaambia pia wafuasi wa mgombea Urais nchini #Uganda kupitia NUP, Robert Kyagulanyi au Bobi Wine kuwa kama walidhani kiongozi wao anaonewa wangesubiri aende mahakama na sio kuandamana

Rais Museven ambaye pia ni mgombea urais kupitia NRM amewataka raia waache tabia ya kuwashambulia watu wanaovaa tshit za NRM

Rais amesema watu 54 wamefariki katika vurugu za hivi karibuni 32 walifariki kama waaandamanaji. Ametangaza kutoa fidia kwa wafiwa lakini waliofariki kama waandamanaji hawatafidiwa

=====

If Hon Kyagulanyi was arrested, his supporters should have waited for him to go to court like he eventually. The feeling that Kyagulanyi is untouchable because he is a politician and prompts people to riot must NEVER be repeated.

The attack on people wearing NRM shirts, the attack on officers in uniform should NEVER happen again. Whoever has ears should listen. You are not doing anyone a favor to keep the law.

Unfortunately, 54 people died in this confusion, 32 of them were rioters according to the report I got. Some were hit by stray bullets, some were knocked.

I send condolences to Ugandans that lost their relatives in these senseless riots. The government will compensate those who lost their lives and properties, but we shall not compensate those who died and were rioters, NO WAY.
Utawala wa mazimwi

Back
Top Bottom