Rais mstaafu Obasanjo afanyiwa yale alofanyiwa Mwinyi!!!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Olusegun%20Obasanjo.jpg

By SaharaReporters, New York

Earlier today former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo received a dose of the widespread hatred in which ordinary Nigerians hold him, when a man forced his way into his car. The angry Nigerian believed to be in his 40s forced his way into his car, grabbed him by his "Agbada" and pummeled with vicious punches.

The event took place near the Presidential lounge of the Murtala Mohammed Airport in Lagos. Two eyewitness sources told Saharareporters that the attack on Obasanjo took place shortly after Obasanjo entered his car at MMIA following his return from a trip.

The Sources said Mr. Obasanjo was saved by airforce personel on security duty at the airport. As the man was being pulled away, he was heard cursing Obasanjo that "God will punish for all his crimes against Nigerians."

Irate Nigerian Man Rains Punches On Obasanjo At Lagos Airport | Sahara Reporters

Unamkumbuka Yitzhak Rabin?

Ndiyo Mkuu. Ndiyo maana nimesema kuwa state security deals with big enemies. Do you remember Will Smith's movie...Enemy of the State?..."when you are small and they are big, you are mobile and they are stationery" waiting for commands. Tena bongo ni rahisi mno, unaweza ukapanda mpaka jukwaani wakadhani unaenda kumpongeza jk kwa kusaidiwa kuiba kura na NEC kumbe unaenda kumzaba kibao na kumpiga vifuti.

Unamkumbuka Yitzhak Rabin?

That was a big shock because until then, it was believed that no Israel citizen, especial those who believe in Judaism could kill another Israel. I am still trying to understand that assassination. I read operation thunder when I was a teenager and I remember admiring the nationalist love that Israelis have/ Had for each other, I guess that is why it is still difficult to fathom Rabin's assassination.
Shima Israel

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom