Raila's MOU with Kenyas Muslims

This is how desperate Raila wants to be president of Kenya. Am sure that is what he has for EA.

M.O.U with Kenya's Muslims, Can we trust this guy????

http://en.swoopshare.com/file/220502240382b157594166ba7a208daf/Raila%27s+MOU+with+Muslims?tags=Raila%27s+MOU+with+Muslims&lang=en

I think you got that wrong bro...it is Raila's foes who seem to have a deal somewhere with the Muslims after a high-powered meeting of two sides a day ago:
see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNP3wmoUBrU

Dirty indeed. Mr Balala has swore in a mosque in the name of God and the muslim holy book that its false and i believed him coz muslims dont joke around with swearing in their religion

Both the links have serious repercussions for the future of Kenya... and all go back to Wanjiku's constitution and the undertakings that were made at Bomas...

Here's some food for thought: Plans for the Raila regime

The following is a brief caption of Raila's interview in the USA by Joseph-Oloo Obiero of Denver , USA

Raila Odinga: The changes I envisage and that I have promised to address within my first 90 days in office are; Dismantling the cabals of tribalism that are choking our country and resulting in runaway corruption and frustration for the people of Kenya .

Since the Moi era, or 'error' as I call it, prime jobs have been stuffed with semi-literate Kalenjin herdsmen. I imagined that Kibaki would correct this but in fact he maintained many of them, and those he sent home were replaced by his kleptocratic tribesmen. As we all know, 90% of all thievery is perpetrated by one tribe in Kenya and these are the people I must an I repeat MUST put behind bars and later on catch up with the Goldenberg and the Anglo-leasing we call it anglo-fleecing crooks.

Joseph Obiero: But people see the likes of William Ruto in your team?

Raila Odinga: The matter of bringing in corrupt leaders was started by Kibaki, and in truth, do not be surprised if you find that the likes of William Ruto find themselves behind bars after the elections, because he has cases pending against him. I will not interfere with the courts at all. For now, Ruto is a political necessity, but you know in politics we do have blind loyalties and if we are to win this battle, we have to use all options available. With Uhuru running against Kibaki, the Kikuyus will be divided for sure.

Note: This has since changed, since Uhuru joined Kibaki, but I am certain from what I have heard on the ground, the situation is even worse than opposing Kibaki……………………………

Both the links have serious repercussions for the future of Kenya... and all go back to Wanjiku's constitution and the undertakings that were made at Bomas...

Here's some food for thought: Plans for the Raila regime

The following is a brief caption of Raila’s interview in the USA by Joseph-Oloo Obiero of Denver , USA

Raila Odinga: The changes I envisage and that I have promised to address within my first 90 days in office are; Dismantling the cabals of tribalism that are choking our country and resulting in runaway corruption and frustration for the people of Kenya .

Since the Moi era, or 'error' as I call it, prime jobs have been stuffed with semi-literate Kalenjin herdsmen. I imagined that Kibaki would correct this but in fact he maintained many of them, and those he sent home were replaced by his kleptocratic tribesmen. As we all know, 90% of all thievery is perpetrated by one tribe in Kenya and these are the people I must an I repeat MUST put behind bars and later on catch up with the Goldenberg and the Anglo-leasing we call it anglo-fleecing crooks.

Joseph Obiero: But people see the likes of William Ruto in your team?

Raila Odinga: The matter of bringing in corrupt leaders was started by Kibaki, and in truth, do not be surprised if you find that the likes of William Ruto find themselves behind bars after the elections, because he has cases pending against him. I will not interfere with the courts at all. For now, Ruto is a political necessity, but you know in politics we do have blind loyalties and if we are to win this battle, we have to use all options available. With Uhuru running against Kibaki, the Kikuyus will be divided for sure.

Note: This has since changed, since Uhuru joined Kibaki, but I am certain from what I have heard on the ground, the situation is even worse than opposing Kibaki……………………………

Now this is serious because Kibaki thinks that he can destroy Raila by pitting Christians against Muslims. Kibaki is playing with religious tolerance which has really been good in Kenya despite the high tribal hatred we are seeing. But let Kibaki not be cheated that it cant happen in Kenya.

People might die for Kibaki and his brand of Kikuytu chauvinists to think that branding a fake MOU authored by Matunda Nyachama and his brand of Mungikis in USA can devide Kenyans. We are more smart than that and we wont be drawn into such stupid wars. All Muslims must rise and tell Kibaki that he is leading the country to religious intolerance and the christians like Pastor Adoyo, Njue (tibalist cardinal), Njoka of All saints and others can try to kill the spirit of Kenyans through twisting the Majimbo debate and distributing a fake MOU authored by matunda Nyachama.

Thats what it is. The Jamia Masjid Mosque and the Supkem have said that the MOU being distributed by PNU and Kibaki's daughter judy are fake. It originated from Matunda Nyachama in USA and thats where the finger should point. Kenyans are more clever and come Dec 27th we will see change.

Alai

Back
Top Bottom