Kenya 2022 Raila On Vote Rigging Claims: 'Nitaiba Aje Kura Na Zote Ni Zangu?'

Kenya 2022 General Election

beth

JF-Expert Member
Aug 19, 2012
Raila Odinga, the Azimio-One Kenya presidential candidate, has slammed his rivals for rigging claims in the race for the country's top seat in the August elections, claiming that his victory is a foregone conclusion.

Speaking at a political rally in Bungoma on Sunday, the self-assured Odinga claimed that all votes will be cast in his favor during the August polls, and that stealing votes will be futile.

Mr. Odinga claims that his Tangatanga opponents are getting nervous because they know he has already won, and they are making flimsy excuses by accusing him plotting to rig.

"Wale watu wa Tangatanga tayari wamejua wanakwenda kushindwa ndo maana wanasema ya kwamba watu wanapanga kuiba kura, hakuna haja ya kuiba kura. Nitaiba aje na kura zote ni zangu," said Odinga

The former premier also stated that he has already received congratulatory messages from Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni and South Sudan President Salva Kiir, which he claims he received while visiting both countries last week.

"Last week I met with Museveni and he told me that he already knows that Baba will the the next president of Kenya from September," said Odinga.

"I even went to meet Salva Kiir to launch a bridge in Juba and they have both congratulated me already, they know I am the next president."

He also promised Bungoma residents that if he comes to power in August, he will bring about an economic transformation.

He stated that within the first 100 days of his presidency, he intends to bring a wave of economic relief to everyone in the country.

Odinga was accompanied by his running mate Martha Karua, ODM Secretary General Edwin Sifuna, and Suna East MP Junet Mohammed, among others.

Sunday's run saw Odinga make stops in Misikhu, Chwele and Sirisia in a vote-hunting spree.

Source: Citizen Digital

Raila Odinga, the Azimio-One Kenya presidential candidate, has slammed his rivals for rigging claims in the race for the country's top seat in the August elections, claiming that his victory is a foregone conclusion.

Speaking at a political rally in Bungoma on Sunday, the self-assured Odinga claimed that all votes will be cast in his favor during the August polls, and that stealing votes will be futile.

Mr. Odinga claims that his Tangatanga opponents are getting nervous because they know he has already won, and they are making flimsy excuses by accusing him plotting to rig.

"Wale watu wa Tangatanga tayari wamejua wanakwenda kushindwa ndo maana wanasema ya kwamba watu wanapanga kuiba kura, hakuna haja ya kuiba kura. Nitaiba aje na kura zote ni zangu," said Odinga

The former premier also stated that he has already received congratulatory messages from Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni and South Sudan President Salva Kiir, which he claims he received while visiting both countries last week.

"Last week I met with Museveni and he told me that he already knows that Baba will the the next president of Kenya from September," said Odinga.

"I even went to meet Salva Kiir to launch a bridge in Juba and they have both congratulated me already, they know I am the next president."

He also promised Bungoma residents that if he comes to power in August, he will bring about an economic transformation.

He stated that within the first 100 days of his presidency, he intends to bring a wave of economic relief to everyone in the country.

Odinga was accompanied by his running mate Martha Karua, ODM Secretary General Edwin Sifuna, and Suna East MP Junet Mohammed, among others.

Sunday's run saw Odinga make stops in Misikhu, Chwele and Sirisia in a vote-hunting spree.

Source: Citizen Digital
Basi Ruto aende Somalia nae akaambiwe ameshinda🤣

Back
Top Bottom