Raila Odinga Address US congress One of less than 10 african leaders to have done that

Samuel999 njoo ukanushe na hii
3a70f0de3ab9caca00a2e333ba4efbb5.jpg

Sina wakati ya ku argue na tribalist deranged stupid idiots

Kura ya last month ilisema yote

Pili Peoples assembly is coming for the opposition sina time ya kustate that i dont recognize this government!! ....

Hata kama ni mbili they are opposition!!! Deal with it thieves

Elections in 90days dont @ me
Siungeandika hizo mbili basi mbona unadanganya watu eti counties ni NASA 24 na Jubilei 23 wakati unajua vyema hata kumi na nane NASA hawakupata? Endelea kuongeza vidonda vya tumbo kwa sababu ya siasa wakati wengine wetu tupo kwenye harakati za kupanua vitambi na kufanikisha mimba.

Siungeandika hizo mbili basi mbona unadanganya watu eti counties ni NASA 24 na Jubilei 23 wakati unajua vyema hata kumi na nane NASA hawakupata? Endelea kuongeza vidonda vya tumbo kwa sababu ya siasa wakati wengine wetu tupo kwenye harakati za kupanua vitambi na kufanikisha mimba.
Atueleze how amekuja na hizo NASA 24 county strongholds.... Samuel list them here tuzichambue

Raila is in America
Mandela too addressed congress
1887ad163ed0403fbaa174f02e0acbfb.jpg
85c39afa49afb44af7ff677eaef33c2f.jpg

Also today Nyanza MPs have mentioned will to break up from Kenya Joining Coastal Mps

Also

NASA is Finalising The
People assembly Bill

Its expected to roll the bill to 24 counties in which it has a majority

This bill will immediately create a peoples assembly
That consists of
Governors
Mps
Mca
Religious leader
And Citizens

It will have the power to act on behalf of the County assembly and Override National assembly on County assembly issues

Viva NRMK

Meeting 2 congress members in a hotel room is nothing close to addressing Congress.
Your propaganda is nauseating.
Only heads of states can be awarded the honor of addressing congress, and very few of them in this case.
In case you're not aware, Republic of Nyanza is not a recognized country.

3a70f0de3ab9caca00a2e333ba4efbb5.jpg

Sina wakati ya ku argue na tribalist deranged stupid idiots

Kura ya last month ilisema yote

Pili Peoples assembly is coming for the opposition sina time ya kustate that i dont recognize this government!! ....

People are tired with politics. North Eastern is an undisputed Jubilee zone but the energy to turn up and vote every 4 weeks is gone.
And by the way, the Nasa guy in Kitutu Chache won with 17% on Tuesday with a 33% turnout.
Shows you how excited people are about voting.
Tell your baba to prepare for 2022.

He was Kenyas Prime minister

For 5yrs he was Uhurus Boss

Uhuru Kenyatta was his deputy prime minister idiot!
A ceremonial Prime Minister to soothe his and your ego. He scrapped it off himself in the 2010 constitution thinking that elections 2013 was his only to be deposed by the young duo Deputy Prime Minister Uhuru Kenyatta and William Samoei Ruto Eldoret North Mp and Former Higher Education Minister. Now the tables turned and Raila is just a loud citizen while Uhuru and Ruto are in Government for the next 15 years whether you like it or not.

Raila is just out of his publicized 'address to congress'.
I've never seen more githeri media than Kenyan media.
The person Raila 'addressed' was Gregory Simpkins. A staff member of one of the congressmen and director of the subcommittee on Africa.
In Kenyan context, the guy is an assistant to an MP.
A whole former Prime Minister lowering himself to the level of meeting an MPs pa... sad and desperate.
You can see how dingy and tiny the office is.

rao.JPG

Attachments

• rao.JPG
    rao.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 51
The person Raila 'addressed' was Gregory Simpkins. A staff member of one of the congressmen and director of the subcommittee on Africa.
A whole former Prime Minister lowering himself to the level of meeting an MPs pa... sad and desperate.

View attachment 627259
A clear tell sign that Raila will never be president of Kenya.
O

View attachment 627259

Do you know how government works??

Let me put this in laymans

When Opposition views and Ruling Views come together through a voting process they form a government ....Raila is head of Opposition meaning he holds or has control of
24/47 counties in Kenya

Jubilee has control of 23/47counties plus the National assembly

That is why we recognise there is a leader of majority and minority ....

That is why there is money allocated by treasury for both the ruling partt and the main opposition ......

Tafadhali kama hauelewi serikali inavyo fanya Nyamaza

That is why opposition in Kenya has power to make this happen!!

f219296a0da34e06fdaa717f000f8d37.jpg
jf is the only forum that ur nonsense and shallowness can be entertained. Get your head out of railas ass and get some fresh air u dimwit! Do you think Uhuru has lost weight because you do not recognize him??
the next time you post something, please don't pull it out of railas ass! ati naswa has 24 counties??

ee539b78826fd1c7f4c025ddbcfc9271.jpg

Siaya
Homa bay passed motion for creation of people assembly

Makueni
Nyamira
Kwale
Kilifi

Debating Peoples assembly

Supreme court to start hearing 3 petitions to annul Kenyattas win!!!!

Dont gve two shits about uthamakis opinions mnaeza shove it An alcohol addict is not and will never be my recognized leader!!!.....Raila is my leader
8b23c385056b489d412827fde973c4c2.jpg
06059ba96283c9c18060c44f9e76638e.jpg

Homabay Beach Nyanza
5aec60d9562f66755dedd323e51dd7d6.jpg

Siaya

Makueni
Nyamira
Kwale
Kilifi

Dont gve two shits about uthamakis opinions mnaeza shove it An alcohol addict is not and will never be my recognized leader!!!.....Raila is my leader

Homabay Beach Nyanza
Kuna njia nyingi za kuua paka.
Eventually ii paka tutaiua

Let that Airport in Kisumu be revived

Let that Airport in Mombasa be Tailored to handle Mombasa peoples needs through people assembly

Let that port be for the people of mombasa not central stooges

Let Us invest in our own Businesses
Build our own Food factories

Let us build our own Communication systems Tailored to our needs
Let us break up and form our own State kama hawataki kutushughulikia juu hata wajaluo wakitoka

The next opposition tribes zitakuwa Luhya Kisii KambaaS Mijikenda Pokomos Taitas .....Tena wataanza ku demonize our leaders kama walivyo fanya Raila.........

He is Our leaders deal with it!!!....mtatii wacha peoples assembly ing'oe nanga tuone !!

Siaya

Makueni
Nyamira
Kwale
Kilifi

Homabay Beach Nyanza

What the Luo Nyanza county assemblies are doing by passing the people's assembly nonsense is laughable.
Next they will sign a law declaring they have succeeded.
There is no difference between that and some tenants calling for a meeting and declaring they own the apartment building.
Meanwhile, your president Raila is in begging for 2022 campaign money in the US, as you wait for him to take you to canaan in 90 days.

Back
Top Bottom