R.I.P Troy Davis

mkonowapaka

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2010
US DEATH ROW inmate Troy Davis was executed by lethal injection last night, after spending half of his life in prison for a crime he always maintained he did not commit.
Despite calls for clemency from across the globe, the state of Georgia decided to refuse Davis’ last appeal yesterday. His appeal for a polygraph test before his execution was also denied.

The 42-year-old was killed by the state shortly after 4am, Irish time, after the execution being delayed for a number of hours as the US Supreme Court considered a last minute appeal.
In a statement released last night, Davis thanked his supporters for the efforts and dedication to “human rights and human kindness”. He expressed his gratitude for letters he had received from supporters, saying: “I cannot see you all but I can imagine your faces, I cannot hear you speak but your letters take me to the far reaches of the world, I cannot touch you physically but I feel your warmth everyday I exist”.
He said: “This movement to end the death penalty, to seek true justice, to expose a system that fails to protect the innocent must be accelerated… We need to dismantle this unjust system city by city, state by state and country by country”.

Dah! Jamaa kapigania sana uhai wake up to the last min!! Hizi hukumu sometimes bana aah! Duh r.i.p Troy,umeacha meseji nzito na yakufanyiwa kazi.

R.I.P tulobaki tujiangalie matendo yetu yanaweza kututupa wapi,sio mtu kakataa kukununulia bia unaleta zaa zaa linalosababisha maisha ya mtu yanapotea!

R.I.P Davis,

Mimi nina wasiwasi na hivi vyombo vya sheria,havitendi haki,na kwa sisi wakristo hakuna mtu mwenye mamlaka ya kuchukua uhai wa mtu ni MUNGU mwenyewe,hukumu ya kifo ifutwe.Tuwe na kifungo cha maisha.Kwa sababu mwisho kila nafsi itayaonja mauti,hata hao waliomua Davis nao siku moja watakufa.

Back
Top Bottom