Quotes za movies ambazo huwezi kusahau

elmagnifico

JF-Expert Member
Jul 7, 2011
One day, Rome shall fade and crumble yet you shall always be remembered in the hearts of all who yearn for freedom ... (Spartacus finale)

"If they ever tell my story, let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall like the winter wheat, but these names will never die.

Let them say I lived in the time of Hector tamer of horses. Let them say, I lived in the time of Achilles." (Troy)

Well, yes, ma'am, I do... I mean, I got everything I need right here with me. I got air in my lungs, a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen or, who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up. Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people. I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you... to make each day count. (Jack Dawson Titanic)

King Leonidas: The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed. (300 Spartans)

The place I was raised, they didn't give us names. They gave us numbers. Mine was 47. (Hitman)

Do not shed tear, there is no greater victory than to fall from this world a free man. (Spartacus finale)

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom