Quotes/ Nukuu za Kibabe toka Movie za Kibabe.

"Playing with my money is like playing with my emotion". Big worm. Movie inaitwa Friday haichoshi kuiangalia. Smokkewyyy." Puff puff give, puff puff give" alipewa bangi auze akawa anaivuta yeye tu. Maneno ya Smokey mengine alikuwa akamwambia Craig "hey I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but i wanna get you high today, because is Friday you ain't got no job, and you ain't got no shit to do"

"None of you seem to understand.Im not locked in here with you.You are locked in here with me."

Watchmen.Hatari sanaaaaaaaaa

Enzi za The Walking Dead ipo motooo

S4 finale

Rick:They gonna feel pretty stupid when they found out!

Abraham:Find out what??

Rick:They are fucking with the wrong people!!

"Playing with my money is like playing with my emotion". Big worm. Movie inaitwa Friday haichoshi kuiangalia. Smokkewyyy." Puff puff give, puff puff give" alipewa bangi auze akawa anaivuta yeye tu. Maneno ya Smokey mengine alikuwa akamwambia Craig "hey I know you don't smoke weed, I know this, but i wanna get you high today, because is Friday you ain't got no job, and you ain't got no shit to do"
Io movie naikubl sana

John English Strike Again, Bough kazeeka sana
Nakumbuka kuna scene alizama kwenye bomba la mavi... Akaja kutokea kwa pascal sauvage....

Akamnyooshea GUN.. Sauvage akapagawa.... Bean akapull trigger kumbe gun imejaa mavi tu... Haina hata bullet.

Aaah aah

Sauvage akamuambia bean alafu akawaambia walinzi wake

"Mr english You always entertain, but next time he show up; eliminate him""