Quotes/ Nukuu za Kibabe toka Movie za Kibabe.

GuDume

JF-Expert Member
Jan 18, 2015
City Slickers 2 (1994)

Mitch: Don't mess with us! We're from New York.
Duke: If you ever talk to me like that again, I'm gonna turn your balls into earrings.
Mitch: Go for it.
Django Unchained (2012)

Dr. King Schultz: How do you like the bounty-hunting business?
Django: Kill white people and get paid for it? What's not to like?
The Hateful Eight (2015)

Major Marquis Warren: Move a little strange, you're gonna get a bullet. Not a warning, not a question...a bullet.
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)

Man With No Name: The way I figure, there's really not too much future with a sawed-off runt like you.
Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

Jake Lonergan: Demons took your gold. When you get to Hell, you can ask for it back
Silverado (1985)

Sheriff Cobb: We'll give you a fair trial... Followed by a first class

Lawless (2012)

Forrest Bondurant: I'm a Bondurant. We don't lay down for nobod
The Magnificent Seven (2016)

Sam Chisolm: What we lost in the fire, we found in the ashes.

Unforgiven (1992)

Bill Munny: You better bury Ned right, and don't go cuttin' up... Nor otherwise harm no whores, or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons-a-bitches.

Brokeback Mountain (2005)

Jack Twist: That's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
Ennis Del Mar: Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.

THE MACK

max-julien-richard-pryor-540x350.jpg

Goldie :“Mr. Pretty Tony, I mean you know the rules of the game. I mean yo’ bitch just chose me. Now we can settle this like you got some class or we can get into some gangsta shit.”

Pretty Tony:“You ain’t no pimp. You a rest haven for hoes.”

Dukes of Hazzards: Baada ya kusimamishwa na traffic polisi sababu ya overspeeding kwenye kampasi ya varsity moja jamaa polisi wanawauliza hawa jamaa kwanini wanakimbiza gari kampasi! jamaa akajibu soo you guys police? polisi anajibu 'yes campus police' akacheeka kwa dharau halafu akakanyaga kiwese cha kutosha kisha nduki,yaani full ubabe.

ha hah a.. nimeicheck hii movie
Dukes of Hazzards: Baada ya kusimamishwa na traffic polisi sababu ya overspeeding kwenye kampasi ya varsity moja jamaa polisi wanawauliza hawa jamaa kwanini wanakimbiza gari kampasi! jamaa akajibu soo you guys police? polisi anajibu 'yes campus police' akacheeka kwa dharau halafu akakanyaga kiwese cha kutosha kisha nduki,yaani full ubabe.

Bluce willince kwenye teas of the sun maarufu kama biafra ,anamuuliza mtawa here we can go father padri anajibu your american soldier but am God's soldier i wont go ,jamaa likamjibu God has left africa