quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later)

kikahe

JF-Expert Member
May 23, 2009
I found a quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later)
Please see the attachment;

Attachments

• Offline page.doc
    116.5 KB · Views: 62
Attachment za nini sasa? Ndo mwanzo wa kupeana virus. Kusave webpage nenda File-> save maneno ni tofauti kutegemea na browser ila ni yaleyale.

Attachment za nini sasa? Ndo mwanzo wa kupeana virus. Kusave webpage nenda File-> save maneno ni tofauti kutegemea na browser ila ni yaleyale.

If you’re looking for a quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later), then it is suggested to use PDFmyURL facility.

Copy the URL ( the webpage address you want to read later e.g :: IPPMEDIA) and go to the site PDFmyURL.com - Free & Online: Convert and save PDF from any web page, and paste the address of the site you want to read (save) in the box as shown below

Click on the “P” icon off to the right, let the site do its work, and when the download window pops up, save it.

Go and check your PDF webpage which you can read later....in most cases will be saved at your computer desktop.

Mkuu iyo njia unayoifaham ni yakusave webpage moja.... lakini ya kwake ni yakusave website nzima af unabrowse ata ukiwa offline... kuna software inatumika kufanya iyo kazi

Back
Top Bottom