Question: Which one and why can be your best quote of the day?

article

Sep 10, 2016
1."Decisions made in Washington are more important to us than those made here in Dar es-Salaam. So, maybe my people should be allowed to vote in American presidential elections".
Hayati Mwalimu Julius Kambarage
1476424532468.jpg

Nyerere.

2."It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership".
1476424554726.jpg

Nelson Mandela.

3."I am aware that many regard me as an anti-sports character person, but the truth is that the country's economy by then was in bad shape. Tanzania being among the highly indebted countries, I had to give sports the least prominence during my first term, while setting priorities in revitalising our economy".
1476424581466.jpg

Benjamin William Mkapa.

4."It's very sad that Tanzania is a poor football country. If elected, I promise to put this country on the world football map. I will make sure we produce our own Okochas, El Hadji Dioufs and Zinedine Zidanes here".
1476424603304.jpg

Dr.Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete.

5."My government will put emphasis on fighting corruption, job creation and industrialisation".

1476424631698.jpg

President Dr. John Pombe Magufuli

6."If you steal, do not steal too much at a time. You may be arrested. Steal cleverly, little by little".

1476424655243.jpg

Mobutu Sese Seko.

7."His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin Dada, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular".

I
1476424687851.jpg

Idi Amin.

8."When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk".
1476424727812.jpg

Barack Obama.

9."There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see that's gon' make it hard to smile in the future. But through whatever you see, through all the rain and the pain, you gotta keep your sense of humor. You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit. Remember that".
1476424712421.jpg

Tupac Shakur.

10."Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle".
1476424756050.jpg

Abraham Lincoln.

Ha ha ha Dr. Chegeni 2009 sakata phd feki

"Mtu akikuuliza mimi ni mume wa mama yako utamjibuje?"

Hao wote wanadhani na kujidai wanajua, mimi nawaambieni ukweli kuwa hawajui kitu hao heri wangekaa kimya.

DUNIA NDIO INAJUA KILA KITU NA IPO KIMYA KABISA.

SIKU MOJA ITAKUALIKA SEBULENI KWAKE NA KUKUELEZA KILA INACHOKIJUA.
NAKUHAKIKISHIA KUWA UKISHAJUA HUTARUDI TENA DUNIANI.

no 5 seriously? what kind of language is this? anyway Rip Sadam Hussein the president of Kuwait.

8."When ignorant folks want to advertise their ignorance, you don't really have to do anything, you just let them talk".
Tehtehteh:D hivi obama huwa anasoma JF au ni ile ya hata kwetu waapo.

Hao wote wanadhani na kujidai wanajua, mimi nawaambieni ukweli kuwa hawajui kitu hao heri wangekaa kimya.

DUNIA NDIO INAJUA KILA KITU NA IPO KIMYA KABISA.

SIKU MOJA ITAKUALIKA SEBULENI KWAKE NA KUKUELEZA KILA INACHOKIJUA.
NAKUHAKIKISHIA KUWA UKISHAJUA HUTARUDI TENA DUNIANI.
powerful words of them all

Ungetoa na option ipi ni mbovu?
Maana namba tano ipo tofauti na uharisia
1. No job creation
2. No industrialization
Unaonaje ungekuwa na subira kidogo? Haya mambo siyo mazingaombwe mkuu that you can just snap your fingers na vitu vinakuwa. Industrialization overnight?

Hili sikuligusia kwa sababu liko technical na variables nyingi sana zinahusika. Hili linawafaa zaidi wachumi japo na lenyewe naamini siyo suala rahisi kihivyo. Wachumi watatusaidia.
Ni Kweli Mkuu, ngoja tusubir but serikali iwe na mikakati vizur na kutumia watu wa IT vzur ili kufanya mambo yao ili shughuli Zingine zisisimame. Mfano uhakiki ungeendelea huku ajira za hawa watu wapya zingeachiwa kuliko kuwaweka watu sintofahamu.

Wengine walishindwa kusaini mikataba private ili wapokee malipo mazuri.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom