Putin accuses U.S. of trying to take away Russia’s World Cup

RUCCI

JF-Expert Member
Oct 6, 2011
ny119-626_2014_132329_high.jpg

Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the United States of meddling in FIFA’s affairs and hinted that it was part of an attempt to take the 2018 World Cup away from his country.

Putin said in televised comments Thursday that he found it “odd” that the probe was launched at the request of U.S. officials for crimes which do not involve its citizens and did not happen in the United States.

Corruption charges in the U.S. were announced Wednesday against 14 people, with at least two of them holding American citizenship. Seven of the 14 were arrested Wednesday morning in Zurich ahead of a FIFA meeting and Friday’s presidential election in which Sepp Blatter is expected to win a fifth term.

In a separate probe, Swiss prosecutors opened criminal proceedings into FIFA’s awarding of the 2018 World Cup to Russia and the 2022 tournament to Qatar.

Putin said even if “someone has done something wrong,” Russia “has nothing to do with it.” He then tried to portray the probe as a U.S. attempt to go after dissenters, likening the case to the persecution of whistleblowers Julian Assange and Edward Snowden.

“Our American counterparts, unfortunately, are using the same methods to reach their goals and illegally persecute people. I don’t rule out that this is the case in relation to FIFA,” Putin said. “I have no doubt that this is yet another evident attempt to derail Mr. Blatter’s re-election as FIFA president. We are aware of the pressure that he was subjected to in relation to Russia holding the 2018 World Cup.”

Russian Sports Minister Vitaly Mutko, who is also a FIFA executive committee member and is in Zurich for the governing body’s congress and presidential election, said Wednesday that his country welcomes the investigation.

Source: globalnews

USA IS WAGING WAR ON RUSSIA HOSTING WORLD CUP.

Hawa jamaa wanaendeleza chuki zao na Putin lakini hawatamuweza,WORLD CUP WILL BE DONE AS SCHEDULED IN RUSSIA 2018.US IS BLOWING UP ITSELF WITH ITS OWN BOMB.

(1)Is there more to what’s going on than meets the eye? In January 2011, FIFA president Sepp Blatter and Russian Sports minister Vitaly Mulko signed a declaration on Russia’s official status as 2018 World Cup host nation.

At the time, Vladimir Putin said Russia would “use the experience…already gained in preparing for the Sochi Olympics in 2014.”

Blatter expressed “certain(ty) that the World Cup (would) be held at the highest level and…turn into a truly magnificent event.”

(2)Russia won out over Britain, the Netherlands, Spain and Portugal. It plans to host the event in 13 cities. It intends making it first-class world event.

(3)In April, 13 US influential senators wrote Blatter “strongly encourag(ing)” him to replace Russia with another host country,” saying:

“Allowing Russia to host the FIFA World Cup inappropriately bolsters the prestige of the Putin regime at a time when it should be condemned and provides economic relief at a time when much of the international community is imposing economic sanctions.”

FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer responded, saying:

“History has shown so far that boycotting sport events or a policy of isolation or confrontation are not the most effective ways to solve problems.”

The World Cup “can achieve positive change in the world, but football cannot be seen as a solution for all issues, particularly those related to world politics.”

(4)Blatter said “the World Cup in Russia will be able to stabilize all the situation in this region of Europe that is suffering now.”

(5)Is charging 14 current and former FIFA officials with various criminal offenses a thinly veiled scheme to continue bashing and trying to isolate Russia?

Everything done so far failed. Master chess player Putin outmatches his US counterpart. However charges against current and former FIFA officials are resolved, expect Russia to remain 2018 World Cup nation likely matching its successful 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics.

(6)Another issue is Israel. Palestinian officials want it suspended from FIFA participation because of systematically violating Palestinian footballer rights – including harassment, travel restrictions, lawless arrests, and other racist apartheid actions.

Last March, the Palestinian Football Federation (PFA) submitted a motion to FIFA calling for Israel’s suspension until it complies with the following conditions:

letting football participants and all equipment related to the sport move freely in, out and within Palestine;
no longer obstruct or otherwise prevent the building and maintenance of Palestinian football facilities;
banning football clubs in illegal Israeli settlements from Israeli Football Federation (IFA) competitions;
requiring IFA to take firm action to eliminate racist, apartheid practices within its own leagues; and
requiring IFA to recognize the PFA as the sole governing body for football within Palestine.
(7)According to international law experts, Switzerland is one of the world’s toughest places to win extradition cases – especially on tax related charges.

Some high-profile individuals successfully contested US extradition requests – notably film director Roman Polanski.

Russia’s Foreign Ministry responded sharply to Washington’s indictments – saying it extended its legal authority improperly “far beyond its borders.”

“Without going into the details of the accusations…this is clearly another case of illegal extraterritorial use of US law.”

“We hope that this will not in any way be used to cast a shadow on the international football organization as a whole and its decisions.”

“Once again we are calling on Washington to stop attempts to make justice far beyond its borders using its legal norms and to follow the generally accepted international legal procedures.”

(8)Putin called FIFA indictments “an obvious attempt to spread (US) jurisdiction to other states (and) prevent Mr. Blatter’s reelection…which is a gross violation of the principle of functioning international organizations.”

“(T)he United States has no relation to” FIFA affairs. The individuals charged “are not US citizens, and if some event has taken place, it happened not on US soil…”

FIFA and Olympic competition are more about profiteering, exploitation and corruption than sport. Yet little is done to change things.

So why now? Why target FIFA – especially at this time? Draw your own conclusions.

DON'T MESS WITH THE RUSSIAN BEAR,VIVA PUTIN. ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1432833004.802052.jpg

Kwa maoni ninayosoma hapo juu inaonyesha jinsi gani ufisadi ni sehemu ya maisha ya watanzania. Itakuwa jni vigumu sana kwa Tanzania kuondokana na ufisadi iwapo mindset yetu ni ya aina niliyosoma hapo juu.

Kwa maoni ninayosoma hapo juu inaonyesha jinsi gani ufisadi ni sehemu ya maisha ya watanzania. Itakuwa jni vigumu sana kwa Tanzania kuondokana na ufisadi iwapo mindset yetu ni ya aina niliyosoma hapo juu.

Mkuu umevuta bange ya wapi leo.??

Fitna hizo za Mmarekani,rushwa ndio wanaiona leo??

I talked about keyboard heroes. People who have nothing in the head and in their pockets. Is it so necessary to prove your BEING by trying to humiliate others? That is what I call inferior complex and I dont know why we don't ban people from this site for foul play. I said it the other time, we should always show respect to others and/or their opinions. Try to argue and pin in your views and not use rough language since you know no one will get over to you. But since every fast cock can sign into JF without even verifying his/her identity, we end up with such "I can https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide your mom attitude". Is it too much of asking to be polite at least to your seniors? Si ndio Utanzania wenyewe huo (heshima, umoja na amani...)

Google is your friend.
You know what Google was replying to NIGGER`S HOUSE? OR THE NIGGER KING. Should we stop going to school since we have google?

Ever heard of Google or Bing?
Oh my golden balls: in case you don't know: in order to get something from search engines, somebody had to (literally) put the answers there. And these answer can be manipulated or tailored to meet somebody`s targets. So when we came to geopolitics we should be aware of that.

How about you take your own advice under advisement?
That is the problem of not being open minded. Not all that is written in true. Wise people tends to see things in different angle.
But I think I am just wasting my time. No need to knock on the locked and barred door. Moreover if there is no door at all.
I surrender and I am out: ma mo used to repeat: DON'T ARGUE WITH A FOOL SINCE PEOPLE MIGHT NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE. Just a saying. No offence intended....

Go https://jamii.app/JFUserGuide yourself.
What a wonderful arguments.
Does stand seven have marks like FFFFF?
Adding one and one you are the age of my son. Where are you from? Before fucking myself, I will check over, maybe I cheated somewhere with your........ 24 years ago I was a promising Master's Degree Graduate who was driving a double cab and having a wheat pounding machine. A lot of chicks have been under me buddy... For other JF members, good night. Shame for being so cowards to express a your man with chicken brain. Oh sorry, I am going same way. But, if you are in Rome.....

The nearly forgotten so called "cold war" seems to be simmering a new. Lets hope it wont boil to become THE "hot war".

How many frontiers will the US and its satanic allies have?

Ndani ya FIFA kuna rushwa sana, Russia na Qatar walishinda kwa rushwa

Back
Top Bottom