PSPF,mfuko pekee wa pensheni unaoweka mazingira ya wazi ya rushwa kutoka kwa wanaodai mafao!

Toa
Inaelekea wewe ni mfanyakazi wa pspf . watu wanahangaika pia kuna watu waliomba mkopo wa kujiandaa kustafu na waligharamika kupitia hatua zote .hadi sasa ni miaka miwili hakuna kitu .

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
leta jina au cheki namba tukutolee data hatufichi kitu...acha udalali...
PSPF walikua vizuri ila wameiga ujinga wa ppf na nssf. Kwanza hata kwenye maofis yao kumejaa undugu na majungu
Acha udalali...taja majina

Mkuu mfuko wa PSPF una Deficit ya kiasi cha Fedha za kitanzania Trillion 11. Hii ni kwa mujibu wa Audited Financial statement za 2014/15

Hakuna mfuko ambao hauna deficit, deficit manake ni tofaut kati ya total assets minus total liablity. Total asset ni thaman ya mfuko na liablity ni kiasi cha mafao ya wanachama km wote wakistaafu. Kwhy hakuna mfuko dunian usionuwa na deficit. No research no right to speak

Mkuu mfuko wa PSPF una Deficit ya kiasi cha Fedha za kitanzania Trillion 11. Hii ni kwa mujibu wa Audited Financial statement za 2014/15

Hakuna mfuko ambao hauna deficit, deficit manake ni tofaut kati ya total assets minus total liablity. Total asset ni thaman ya mfuko na liablity ni kiasi cha mafao ya wanachama km wote wakistaafu. Kwhy hakuna mfuko dunian usionuwa na deficit. No research no right to speak

Mkuu jihadhali usije ukaaibika. Ati mifuko yote duniani ina deficit!!!. Hiyo inatosha kujustify deficit ya TZS tril. 11

Mimi ni mwanachama wa Mfuko mwingine lakin kama sheria ingekuwa inaruhusu ningehamia PSPF. Huwez fananisha mifuko yetu hii midogo na PSPF. Tangu mwaka jana nawaona wanafanya semina za wanachama wanaokaribia kustaafu, hakuna mfuko nchi hii unaofanya semina za kuwaandaa wanachama wake ni hao jamaa peke yao. Wangekuwa hawawajali wazee wasingewafanyia semina kila mkoa na wanawafata huko huko mikoani walipo.

• Thanks
Reactions: saz
Idara ya utafiti Takukuru,hii iwe wakeup call kwa ofisi zote za Takukuru nchi nzima ili mtupie jicho ofisi za PSPF nchi nzima,walau kujua na kupata taarifa za mafao yaliyodaiwa na muda uliotumika kulipa na sababu za kuchelewa

Wakiwa vichwa ngumu,ule mchezo wenu wa kuwadaka uanze Mara moja
Mkuu hata hao wastaafu wakitoa rushwa bado hawatalipwa. Mfuko hauna hela ya kuwalipa. Unakabiliwa nakisi ya TZS tril. 11

PUBLIC SERVICE PENSIONS FUND
AUDIT REPORT ON THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
To:
Mr. George D. Yambesi
Chairman to the Board of Trustees
Public Service Pensions Fund
13thFloor, Golden Jubilee Towers, Front Tower
Ohio Street
P.O. Box 4843
Dar es Salaam
RE: REPORT OF THE CONTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL ON THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF PUBLIC SERVICE PENSIONS FUND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2015

Introduction
I have audited the accompanying financial statements of
the Public Service Pensions
Fund (PSPF) which comprise the Statement of Net Assets available for benefits as at
30 June 2015, Statement of Changes in Net Assets available for benefits, and
Statement of Cash Flows for the year then ended, and a summary of
significant
accounting policies and other explanatory notes set out from pages 68 to 145 of the report.
Trustees’ Responsibility for the financial statement
The Board of Trustees of Public Service Pensions Fund are responsible for the preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). This responsibility includes designing, implementing and maintaining internal control relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements that are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error, selecting and applying appropriate accounting policies and making accounting estimates that are reasonable in the circumstances.
Responsibilities of the Controller and Auditor General
My responsibility as an auditor is to express an independent opinion on the financial
statements based on the audit. The audit conducted in accordance with International
Standards on Auditing (ISA) and such other audit procedures I con sidered necessary in
the circumstances. These standards require that I comply with ethical requirements
and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance whether the financial
statements are free from material misstatement.
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts
and disclosures in the financial statements.
The procedures selected depend on the auditor’s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error.
In making the risk assessments, I considered the internal control relevant to the Fund’s preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on the effectiveness of the Fund’s internal control. An audit also includes evaluating
the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of accounting
estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the
financial statements.

Responsibilities of the Controller and Auditor General (continues)
In addition, Sect 10(2) of the Public Audit Act of 2008 requires me to satisfy myself
that the financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the appropriate
accounting standards and that; reasonable precautions have been taken to safeguard
the collection of revenue, receipt, custody, disposal, issue and proper use of public
property, and that the law, directions and instructions applicable thereto have been
duly observed, expenditures of public monies have been properly authorized.
Furthermore, Sect. 48(3) of the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-consultant service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulation of 2013 require me to state in my annual audit report whether or not auditee has complied with the provisions of the Law and its Regulations. I believe that the audit evidence I have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for my audit opinion.

Unqualified Opinion
In my opinion, the financial statements present fairly, in all material respects, the Net Assets available for benefits of Public Service Pension Fund as at 30 June 2015 and its Changes in Net Assets Available for benefits and Cash flows for the year then ended in accord the International Financial Reporting Standards and in compliance with the Public Service Retirement Benefit Act No. 2 of 1999.

Emphasis of matter
Without qualifying my opinion, I draw attention to the following matters:

Actuarial valuation
Based on Actuarial Valuation carried out in 2014, the Fund had an actuarial deficit of TZS 11.15 trillion as at 30 June 2014 this valuation was carried out by an independent firm of Actuaries the financial position of the Fund has deteriorated since the previous actuarial valuation which was carried out in 2010 the Fund had a deficit of TZS 6.45trillion. For details please refer to Note 7 to the financial statements.

Take: Tumeambiwa No research no right to speak. Sasa kwa nini nihangaike kufanya research na wakati ziliishafanyika. masimango

Attachments

• 1462882145.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 112
Mrisho Mpoto kwa nini anadanganya watanzania kuhusu mfuko huu wa kimakinikia? Kila siku anaimba fao la uzazi,sijui kaona wateja wa PSPF wanapenda ngono sana?
To:
Mr. George D. Yambesi
Ohio Street
P.O. Box 4843
Dar es Salaam
RE: REPORT OF THE CONTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL ON THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF PUBLIC SERVICE PENSIONS FUND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2015

Introduction
Fund (PSPF) which comprise the Statement of Net Assets available for benefits as at
30 June 2015, Statement of Changes in Net Assets available for benefits, and
Statement of Cash Flows for the year then ended, and a summary of
significant
accounting policies and other explanatory notes set out from pages 68 to 145 of the report.
The Board of Trustees of Public Service Pensions Fund are responsible for the preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). This responsibility includes designing, implementing and maintaining internal control relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of financial statements that are free from material misstatement, whether due to fraud or error, selecting and applying appropriate accounting policies and making accounting estimates that are reasonable in the circumstances.
My responsibility as an auditor is to express an independent opinion on the financial
statements based on the audit. The audit conducted in accordance with International
Standards on Auditing (ISA) and such other audit procedures I con sidered necessary in
the circumstances. These standards require that I comply with ethical requirements
and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance whether the financial
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amounts
The procedures selected depend on the auditor’s judgment, including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to fraud or error.
In making the risk assessments, I considered the internal control relevant to the Fund’s preparation and fair presentation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances, but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on the effectiveness of the Fund’s internal control. An audit also includes evaluating
the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonableness of accounting
estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the
financial statements.

Responsibilities of the Controller and Auditor General (continues)
In addition, Sect 10(2) of the Public Audit Act of 2008 requires me to satisfy myself
that the financial statements have been prepared in accordance with the appropriate
accounting standards and that; reasonable precautions have been taken to safeguard
the collection of revenue, receipt, custody, disposal, issue and proper use of public
property, and that the law, directions and instructions applicable thereto have been
duly observed, expenditures of public monies have been properly authorized.
Furthermore, Sect. 48(3) of the Public Procurement Act No. 7 of 2011 and Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-consultant service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulation of 2013 require me to state in my annual audit report whether or not auditee has complied with the provisions of the Law and its Regulations. I believe that the audit evidence I have obtained is sufficient and appropriate to provide a basis for my audit opinion.

Unqualified Opinion
In my opinion, the financial statements present fairly, in all material respects, the Net Assets available for benefits of Public Service Pension Fund as at 30 June 2015 and its Changes in Net Assets Available for benefits and Cash flows for the year then ended in accord the International Financial Reporting Standards and in compliance with the Public Service Retirement Benefit Act No. 2 of 1999.

Emphasis of matter
Without qualifying my opinion, I draw attention to the following matters:

Actuarial valuation
Based on Actuarial Valuation carried out in 2014, the Fund had an actuarial deficit of TZS 11.15 trillion as at 30 June 2014 this valuation was carried out by an independent firm of Actuaries the financial position of the Fund has deteriorated since the previous actuarial valuation which was carried out in 2010 the Fund had a deficit of TZS 6.45trillion. For details please refer to Note 7 to the financial statements.

Take: Tumeambiwa No research no right to speak. Sasa kwa nini nihangaike kufanya research na wakati ziliishafanyika. masimango

Naona watu wako kibiashara humu, sidhani kama kuna mfuko unaweza ukawasogelea PSPF kiutendaji na kutoa huduma bora.....wazee wengi wanaishi vzr kupitia mfuko huu mama wa serikali, tuache unafiki kwenye ukweli tupongeze....pspf huwezi kuwalinganisha na mifuko mingine

Hebu acha matani mkuu watu wana miaka 2 hawajalipwa mafao yao? lete namba ya simu nikutumie majina yao kama wewe unafanya kazi Pspf .

Hebu acha matani mkuu watu wana miaka 2 hawajalipwa mafao yao? lete namba ya simu nikutumie majina yao kama wewe unafanya kazi Pspf .
Unaleta siasa vitu vinavyogusa maisha ya watu moja kwa moja....sijawahi kumuona mstaafu wa mifuko ya jamii anafurahia maisha kuliko wa PSPF....wengine naona magumashi tu, unaweza ukakuta mfuko unahudumia wastaafu hawafiki hata 3000 kutwa kujisifia....msichafuane humu bila sababu ,tuwekeeni basi kila sifa ya mfuko iliokuwa nayo, lasivyo tutajua mpo sokoni.

Unaleta siasa vitu vinavyogusa maisha ya watu moja kwa moja....sijawahi kumuona mstaafu wa mifuko ya jamii anafurahia maisha kuliko wa PSPF....wengine naona magumashi tu, unaweza ukakuta mfuko unahudumia wastaafu hawafiki hata 3000 kutwa kujisifia....msichafuane humu bila sababu ,tuwekeeni basi kila sifa ya mfuko iliokuwa nayo, lasivyo tutajua mpo sokoni.

To:
Mr. George D. Yambesi
Ohio Street
P.O. Box 4843
Dar es Salaam
RE: REPORT OF THE CONTROLLER AND AUDITOR GENERAL
ON THE FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF PUBLIC SERVICE
PENSIONS FUND FOR THE YEAR ENDED 30 JUNE 2015
Introduction
Fund (PSPF) which comprise the Statement of Net Assets
available for benefits as at
30 June 2015, Statement of Changes in Net Assets available
for benefits, and
Statement of Cash Flows for the year then ended, and a
summary of
significant
accounting policies and other explanatory notes set out from
pages 68 to 145 of the report.
The Board of Trustees of Public Service Pensions Fund are
responsible for the preparation and fair presentation of the
financial statements in accordance with International
Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). This responsibility
includes designing, implementing and maintaining internal
control relevant to the preparation and fair presentation of
financial statements that are free from material
misstatement, whether due to fraud or error, selecting and
applying appropriate accounting policies and making
accounting estimates that are reasonable in the
circumstances.
My responsibility as an auditor is to express an independent
opinion on the financial
statements based on the audit. The audit conducted in
accordance with International
Standards on Auditing (ISA) and such other audit procedures
I con sidered necessary in
the circumstances. These standards require that I comply
with ethical requirements
and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable
assurance whether the financial
An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit
evidence about the amounts
The procedures selected depend on the auditor’s judgment,
including the assessment of the risks of material
misstatement of the financial statements, whether due to
fraud or error.
In making the risk assessments, I considered the internal
control relevant to the Fund’s preparation and fair
presentation of the financial statements in order to design
audit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances,
but not for the purpose of expressing an opinion on the
effectiveness of the Fund’s internal control. An audit also
includes evaluating
the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the
reasonableness of accounting
estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the
overall presentation of the
financial statements.
(continues)
In addition, Sect 10(2) of the Public Audit Act of 2008
requires me to satisfy myself
that the financial statements have been prepared in
accordance with the appropriate
accounting standards and that; reasonable precautions have
been taken to safeguard
the collection of revenue, receipt, custody, disposal, issue
and proper use of public
property, and that the law, directions and instructions
applicable thereto have been
duly observed, expenditures of public monies have been
properly authorized.
Furthermore, Sect. 48(3) of the Public Procurement Act No.
7 of 2011 and Public Procurement (Goods, Works, Non-
consultant service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender)
Regulation of 2013 require me to state in my annual audit
report whether or not auditee has complied with the
provisions of the Law and its Regulations. I believe that the
audit evidence I have obtained is sufficient and appropriate
to provide a basis for my audit opinion.
Unqualified Opinion
In my opinion, the financial statements present fairly, in all
material respects, the Net Assets available for benefits of
Public Service Pension Fund as at 30 June 2015 and its
Changes in Net Assets Available for benefits and Cash flows
for the year then ended in accord the International Financial
Reporting Standards and in compliance with the Public
Service Retirement Benefit Act No. 2 of 1999.
Emphasis of matter
Without qualifying my opinion, I draw attention to the
following matters:
Actuarial valuation
Based on Actuarial Valuation carried out in 2014, the Fund had
an actuarial deficit of TZS 11.15 trillion as at 30 June 2014
this valuation was carried out by an independent firm of
Actuaries the financial position of the Fund has deteriorated
since the previous actuarial valuation which was carried out in
2010 the Fund had a deficit of TZS 6.45trillion. For details
please refer to Note 7 to the financial statements.
Take: Tumeambiwa No research no right to
speak. Sasa kwa nini nihangaike kufanya
research na wakati ziliishafanyika.

Pspf nyie ni wahaini,mnatesa wastaaafu,mna laana ya nchi hii nyie na vizazi vyenu,mbona hamna hotline kama yalivyo makampuni ya simu ili watu wawape za uso,?customer care sifuri,hovyo hovyo tu,

Subirini ziara ifike wazee wanyooshe mikono mbele ya mkuu,matumbo yatawachafuka

To:
Mr. George D. Yambesi
Ohio Street
P.O. Box 4843
Dar es Salaam
Introduction
for benefits, and
summary of
significant
circumstances.
opinion on the financial
fraud or error.
includes evaluating
financial statements.
(continues)
been taken to safeguard
and proper use of public
properly authorized.
Unqualified Opinion
Emphasis of matter
following matters:
Actuarial valuation
Mfuko umefilisika lakini umejaza matangazo ya kutapeli watu ili wajiunge nao,hovyo kabisa,sijui kwa nini SSRA hawaufuti mfuko huu wa kitapeli

To:
Mr. George D. Yambesi
Ohio Street
P.O. Box 4843
Dar es Salaam
Introduction
for benefits, and
summary of
significant
circumstances.
opinion on the financial
fraud or error.
includes evaluating
financial statements.
(continues)
been taken to safeguard
and proper use of public
properly authorized.
Unqualified Opinion
Emphasis of matter
following matters:
Actuarial valuation

Mkuu umepitia hiyo taarifa ya mkaguzi ambaye amethibitisha kuna upungufu wa matilion ya fedha. Na wewe weka ushahidi wako.

Pspf nyie ni wahaini,mnatesa wastaaafu,mna laana ya nchi hii nyie na vizazi vyenu,mbona hamna hotline kama yalivyo makampuni ya simu ili watu wawape za uso,?customer care sifuri,hovyo hovyo tu,

Subirini ziara ifike wazee wanyooshe mikono mbele ya mkuu,matumbo yatawachafuka
Samahani kidogo, nadhani utakuwa unaijua vzr hii mifuko ya jamii....kwa upepo ulivyokatiza katika hii tumbua tumbua ni mifuko gani ilioguswa na huyo unaemtaja., nilisikia NSSF uongozi mzima ulipigwa Chini, halafu bodi nzima ya LAPF ikipigwa Chini..kwanini ulazimishe nijue vitu vya kusadikika, nachojua mimi PSPF ni mfuko uliobora.....vingine sivijui.

PSPF ndo mfuko unatoa mafao bora kuliko mifuko yote. Mimi babangu ni mstaafu wa PSPF.
Wastaafu wa PSPF Wanalipwa pensheni mara mbili kwa mwezi LAPF mara moja. Kwa mwanachama wa PSPF Bahati mbaya akifariki wategemezi wake mjane au mgane analipwa mpaka atakapoondoka duniani. LAPF analipwa miaka mitatu tu. Halafu kwa mifuko yote PSPF ndo mfuko unaoendeshwa vizuri kuliko yote. Matumizi ya PSPF kujiendesha kwa mwaka uliopita ilikuwa 5% ya michango yote ya wanachama. Mfuko uliotumia gharama kubwa kujiendesha ni LAPF. LAPF Walitumia 21% ya michango ya wanachama kujiendesha badala ya kulipa mafao. Kiwango cha juu kabisa kinachoruhusiwa na SSRA ni 10%. Anayetaka kuhakikisha soma SSRA Reports. Ndiyo maana hata Financial reports za LAPF Zimefichwa, hata kwenye website yao hawaweki. Acheni kusifia vilivyooza. LAPF ni jipu

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom