Proving the existence of allah(s.W.T) to an atheist

Freelancer Wakala

JF-Expert Member
Feb 6, 2016
CONGRATULATING AN ATHEIST.
Normally, when I meet an atheist, the first thing I like to do is to congratulate him and say,My special congratulations to you,"
Because most of the people who believe in God are doing blind belieef-he is a Christian because his father is a Christian, he is a Hindu because his father a Hindu;the majority of the people in the world are blindly following the religion of their fathers.

And atheist on other hand, even though he may belong to deny the existence of God. What ever concept or equalities of God he may have leant in his religion my not seem to be logical to him.
"My Muslim brothers may question me," Dr.Zakir, why are you congratulating an atheist? "

The reason that I am congratulating an atheist is because he agrees with the Islamic Creed"La ilaaha'-meaning "there is no God",
So half my job is already done; now the only part left is", I'll lallah" i.e BUT ALLAH;which I shall do Inshaallah.

With others (who are not atheists) I have to first remove from their minds the wrong concept of God they may have and then put the correct concept of one true God.

LOGICAL CONCEPT OF GOD.
My first question to the atheist will be:
"What is the definition of God?"
For a person to say there is no God,he should know what is the meaning of God. If I hold a book and say that "this is a pen", for the opposite person to say'it is not a pen;he should know what is definition of a pen, even if he does not know nor is able to recognise or identify the object I am holding in my hand.For him to " this is not a pen "he should at least know what a pen means. Similarly for an atheist to say" there is no God; he should at least know the concept of God. His concept of God would be derived from the surroundings in which he lives. The God that a large number of people worship has got human qualities-therefore he does not believe in such a god.Similarly a Muslim too does not and should not believe in such false gods.

If non-Muslim believes that Islam is a merciless religion with something to do with terrorism; a religion which does not give rights to women; a religion which contradicts science; his limited sense that non-Muslim is correct to reject such Islam.

The problem is he has a wrong picture of Islam.Even I reject such a false picture of Islam, but at the same time,it becomes my duty as a Muslim to present the correct picture of Islam to that non-Muslim i.e Islam is merciful religion, it gives equal rights to the women, it is not incompatible with logic reason and science; If I present the correct facts about Islam,that non-Muslim may Inshaallah accept Islam.

Similarly, the atheist rejects the false gods and the duty of every Muslim is to present the correct concept of God which he shall Inshaallah not refuse.

3e264687ef98e818f4d3243f21e2e71a.jpg

(You may refer to my articles. Concept of God in Islam; for more details)
MUNGU AKIPENDA NITAKUJA NAYO HIVI PUNDE.

so yu ar trying to say that you was born a Christian/hindu and miraculous you turned to islam ?.
or you was born muslim as your father and now yu ar still a muslim ?.
hivi muslim huwa mnafundishana ujingao eeeh. yaaan unanyooshea wenzio kuwa wapo kwa dini hiyo kwakuwa tu babazao wapo humo akati na nyie ni walewale tu.
hivi ungezaliwa familia ya kikistu/hindu unazani leo ungekuwa muslim ?

so yu ar trying to say that you was born a Christian/hindu and miraculous you turned to islam ?.
or you was born muslim as your father and now yu ar still a muslim ?.
hivi muslim huwa mnafundishana ujingao eeeh. yaaan unanyooshea wenzio kuwa wapo kwa dini hiyo kwakuwa tu babazao wapo humo akati na nyie ni walewale tu.
hivi ungezaliwa familia ya kikistu/hindu unazani leo ungekuwa muslim ?
Kuna haja ya kutumia lugha ya kutukana
leta hoja.

Kuna haja ya kutumia lugha ya kutukana
leta hoja.
nionyeshe sehemu niliyotukana kwanza.

kama ni neno mjinga linakupa shida, basi nenda katika kamusi ya kiswahili kaangalie ndipo utajua mtu mjinga ni yupi.
mjinga sio tusi, mjinga ni neno tu likimaanisha kuwa kichwani hamna kitu.
sasa unaona nimetukana hapo juu.
kama ww hapo unaweza ukawa mjinga tu kwakuwa hujui matusi ni yapi na kielezi kinacho eleza hali ya mtu kuwa mbulula kichwani ni kipi.

UNAJUA HATA ATHEISM NINI?
Hivi unayajua matumizi ya herufi kubwa ?
au unaandika kwa sababu vidole vimepandwa na maralia?
kwa taarifa yako, unapoandika herufi kubwa unaonekana una SHOUT-OUT-LOUDLY.
una tatizo gani mkuu ?
mbona unapayuka hovyo akati mambo simple tu kumeza kama twisti.

kwa kukujibu swali lako.

ndio, najua maana ya Atheism ni nini.
Na ww je ?

Josee....!
Ukuje huku ili usimame kama REFA.

Mutu imechukua nafasi yako na haijui matumizi yake...!

Hivi unayajua matumizi ya herufi kubwa ?
au unaandika kwa sababu vidole vimepandwa na maralia?
kwa taarifa yako, unapoandika herufi kubwa unaonekana una SHOUT-OUT-LOUDLY.
una tatizo gani mkuu ?
mbona unapayuka hovyo akati mambo simple tu kumeza kama twisti.

kwa kukujibu swali lako.

ndio, najua maana ya Atheism ni nini.
Na ww je ?
SAWA, USISKASHIFU IMANI ZA WATU WENGINE

Ungeandika kiswahili ungeeleweka zaidi.lakin kwanin unataka kuprove kama kuna allah? Kama yupo kwanini umeamua kuprove? Hili ni shaka.sidhan kama kuna mkristo anahangaika kuprove kama Yesu yupo! Unajua kwanin? Kwasababu yu hai!