Project Admin: Finance & Administration

Latha MR

May 5, 2010
Dear All,

I represent an IT Company called Techno Brain Ltd (www.technobrainltd.com). Currently we are looking for a Project admin to join our office at Dar Es Salaam with experience in Finance and administration area. Please find the details below. If interested, request you to send the CVs to hr@technobrainltd.com on or before 20th May 2010. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of apllication.

Position :
Project Admin – Back Office Operations
Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Code/ Email Contact :
BADMINDAR10 / hr@technobrainltd.com
Responsibility :
• Project and Resource Tracking on a day-to-day basis
• Reporting – Internal & External and managing alerts for slippage or any delivery issues.
• Experience in Maintaining track of Project expenses & Cost, payment etc
• On time Billing on rendered services
• Reviewing and approving timesheets
• Documentation & filing of all customer meetings, project deliverables
• Internal Quality Audits
Requirement :
CPA/ Bcom or any Graduate with 3 – 5 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in IT industry.
Experience :
3 – 5 years of administrative experience in IT industry with exposure to various monitoring tools.
Desired skills :
Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Products.

Project Admin: Finance & Administration Dear All, I represent an IT Company called Techno Brain Ltd (www.technobrainltd.com). Currently we are looking for a Project admin to join our office at Dar Es Salaam with experience in Finance and administration area. Please find the details below. If interested, request you to send the CVs to hr@technobrainltd.com on or before 20th May 2010. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 7 days of apllication. Position : Project Admin – Back Office Operations Job Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania Job Code/ Email Contact : BADMINDAR10 / hr@technobrainltd.com Responsibility : • Project and Resource Tracking on a day-to-day basis • Reporting – Internal & External and managing alerts for slippage or any delivery issues. • Experience in Maintaining track of Project expenses & Cost, payment etc • On time Billing on rendered services • Reviewing and approving timesheets • Documentation & filing of all customer meetings, project deliverables • Internal Quality Audits Requirement : CPA/ Bcom or any Graduate with 3 – 5 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in IT industry. Experience : 3 – 5 years of administrative experience in IT industry with exposure to various monitoring tools. Desired skills : Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Products.

As your company is dealing with professional issues make sure that you proof read any adverts or issues to be exposed to the public. Check confusion of Position as highlighted. Also be specific on the required education when you mention CPA dont just group it with Bcom and Any Graduate. State categorically if the reqiired level if Bachelor/Advanced Diploma then if CPA is added advantage or a must. Otherwise best wishes on your search but be careful you may end up with a lot of applicants not congruent to your needs.

As your company is dealing with professional issues make sure that you proof read any adverts or issues to be exposed to the public. Check confusion of Position as highlighted. Also be specific on the required education when you mention CPA dont just group it with Bcom and Any Graduate. State categorically if the reqiired level if Bachelor/Advanced Diploma then if CPA is added advantage or a must. Otherwise best wishes on your search but be careful you may end up with a lot of applicants not congruent to your needs.

I think she is very clear. Any jobseeker will understand, dont try to confuse people. All the way she insisted ths they want a Project admin in Finance and administration, and she went further to explain that the required person is going to work in back office operations. As for the qualification, they want a person preferably with CPA/BCOM. pls note the slash and hope you know what that means. She also said any graduate which meams they are flexible and may be they plan to train a person they get. In short the advert is very clear for whoever seeking for a job.
Best wishes Latha, good to see you have worked on that idea so soon.

I think she is very clear. Any jobseeker will understand, dont try to confuse people. All the way she insisted ths they want a Project admin in Finance and administration, and she went further to explain that the required person is going to work in back office operations. As for the qualification, they want a person preferably with CPA/BCOM. pls note the slash and hope you know what that means. She also said any graduate which meams they are flexible and may be they plan to train a person they get. In short the advert is very clear for whoever seeking for a job. Best wishes Latha, good to see you have worked on that idea so soon. [/QUOTE

May be my understanding is very low on the underlined issues. As for the qualification i dont think it is OK. Putting CPA with any graduate together in the job candidate search is something i doubt you may be having a big jop on scrutinization. I'm experienced in issues requiring CPA holders, they are complicated and that was my concern.