Programmers, designers,implementers, idea contributers ... needed**

SnEafer

Apr 1, 2009
Hi all,
I'm forming a group that would work on the current ant-virus and programms and some few other projects so i'm looking for programmers, graphic designers, security guys, just all those guys who are able to contribute something on the programms or solutions and make them go to public and have good use of them.

I designed many programms myself and i have distribute them online for free, but i beleave if more than one brain contribute ideas, then i'm sure the product will be more sufficient.

This offer is not for only those with the talent of hands also i welcome those who will be able to contribute ideas or for those who know what people needs,

The easiest way to learn and share knowledges is to work on a perticular thing together as one. ***The time has come to do something together people***

If you are interested in joining up the group and make something for the public joinup on the group.

If you are interested reply or pm me and i'll contact you myself.

Remember ***Be open if you can contribute something, if not learn***

Goodluck

A "Programmer" that is not too "Pro-Grammar"; Interesting... would you care to tell us a little more about yourself; links to the free programs you have developed online; a profile or resume if possible, skills and experiences to date with regards to this. I think that would have been a better start.

Hi CottonEyeJoe,
I won't reveal much info about me at the moment, But i may mention some of my specialty :-
- Programmer
- Security Analyzer/Designer/Tester ***in many angles***
- Website Designer***in my free time***
- Graphic Designer ***Hobby***
- System analyzer

and other stuff which i'll mention later ...

Few of my works can easily be seen on ScriptSearch and CodeJunction websites, I do more security so i just gave those guys some of the tools i developed for them to distribute them online for free ***ofcourse there are some that they are selling and i get 80% depending on the tools i give them ;-)***

I think those infos are enough for now.

Cheers

Mkuu mi nahitaji kujifunza.....asante kwa ukaribisho...check pm yako nimerush ka ujumbe.

Hi CottonEyeJoe,
I won't reveal much info about me at the moment, But i may mention some of my specialty :-
- Programmer
- Security Analyzer/Designer/Tester ***in many angles***
- Website Designer***in my free time***
- Graphic Designer ***Hobby***
- System analyzer

and other stuff which i'll mention later ...

Few of my works can easily be seen on ScriptSearch and CodeJunction websites, I do more security so i just gave those guys some of the tools i developed for them to distribute them online for free ***ofcourse there are some that they are selling and i get 80% depending on the tools i give them ;-)***

I think those infos are enough for now.

Cheers

Mkuu naomba majina ya baadhi ya hizi tools hasa hizo ambazo hao jamaa wanazigawa bure.Achana na hizo walizoamua kuuza.

Hi all,
I'm forming a group that would work on the current ant-virus and programms and some few other projects so i'm looking for programmers, graphic designers, security guys, just all those guys who are able to contribute something on the programms or solutions and make them go to public and have good use of them.

I designed many programms myself and i have distribute them online for free, but i beleave if more than one brain contribute ideas, then i'm sure the product will be more sufficient.

This offer is not for only those with the talent of hands also i welcome those who will be able to contribute ideas or for those who know what people needs,

The easiest way to learn and share knowledges is to work on a perticular thing together as one. ***The time has come to do something together people***

If you are interested in joining up the group and make something for the public joinup on the group.

If you are interested reply or pm me and i'll contact you myself.

Remember ***Be open if you can contribute something, if not learn***

Goodluck

Is it a research group that will be dealing with discovering solutions to deal with viruses or?. How are we going to benefit from that. That idea of free and open source software its not actually its free, there some people paying for others to have it free (through donations). so for our case what is it going to be.

Is it a research group that will be dealing with discovering solutions to deal with viruses or?. How are we going to benefit from that. That idea of free and open source software its not actually its free, there some people paying for others to have it free (through donations). so for our case what is it going to be.

I'm quite sure that's wrong, a lot of people make free software with no payment at all.

Hi again,
Don't confuse your self on open source things, Thats a complete another thing, I never said anything about giving out our source codes!! , all i said was that we will be doing different kinds of projects including the one i'm working on at the moment, which is ant-virus, Of course some of the products will be sold but in a very affordable price, keeping in mind the real meaning of the team, so some products will be givenout for free also. But the general idea is to be able to help our community by providing the solutions they really need. We will remain with our source codes but with an open mind that anyone can contribute ideas on how to improve them.

The benefits are knowledge, work experience, team work experience, cv/resume reference and sometimes payment, but i don't think its a good idea to depend on it as a real job, Remember ***I'm doing this as a voluntary job*** so i sudjest you also should do it as a volunteered job.

And yes, we will act as a research Team looking for solutions of different kinds of problems not must be on viruses only. ***I said much about security because thats my profession*** Someone else may comeup with an idea of something else and we can all learn and do it.

BabaJ you are interested on my tools, one thing remember ***The beauty of working with something is when you know how it works behind the scene***
So i'm sure you know i deal with security can i ask what angle of security tools would you want? so i could filter down a bit. ;-)

And for all those who sent me their pms kindly include your emails so i could have a way to stay intouch with you.

****And because we are from different places, I'll have an irc channel ready so we could meet and see were we should start***

Goodluck

Hello SnEafer, are you fluent in Swahili? (Just asking)

Hi again,
Don't confuse your self on open source things, Thats a complete another thing, I never said anything about giving out our source codes!! , all i said was that we will be doing different kinds of projects including the one i'm working on at the moment, which is ant-virus, Of course some of the products will be sold but in a very affordable price, keeping in mind the real meaning of the team, so some products will be givenout for free also. But the general idea is to be able to help our community by providing the solutions they really need. We will remain with our source codes but with an open mind that anyone can contribute ideas on how to improve them.

If you would like to know what people want, I wish to see something other than anti-virus that remove Trojans/malware and all similar stuff that irritate PC users. I've been using HijackThis though my favorite these days is ComboFix.

When Raila Odinga Worm came around, I got a tool to remove it, but it was the only one I could find (from Kenya). These Anti-viruses from overseas knew nothing about Odinga or Kibaki Tosha.

Hi LazyDog,
Yes i'm fluent in swahili although it isn't my mother tongue lang, Anyway,
I don't face too much of those malwares and viruses mostly because due to what i do, i really have to be secured or else someone could easily just use me. ***So i use Linux Fedora*** its much easy and i get to modify my softwares and almost everything i use. And keep in mind "NO" these self excutable viruses, you'll find there, although there ar other kinds of things acting as viruses also but you'll have to be doing something very big for those stuff to be attracted to you."

With your problem i have attached something more powerfull than hijack this.
refer to the attached file. "the file is like 3mb and my net is a bit down today i'll upload it 2morrow"

Last year, a friend of mine had some problems with viruses, i went there to help him, So i seated on his pc and removed the virus easily by not even using any ant-viruses, i only used registry cleaner at the end and i was done. "ofcourse he was amaized because he was holding a kerspersky worth $40, and i never used it"

Its like a burger in your house, if you know how he operates, its easy to track him down and get rid of him, withought using any guns or something expensive :-D .

If you know how this viruses work its easy to deal with them, ***YOUR SELF***

At the end if you are using windows there will be no way to run ***you'll be forced to use ant-virus, because everyday a newvirus comesup***

Cheers

XoftSpySE_Setup_RW.zip:
Upload of file failed.

I get the error all the time, anyway just google the name and you'll get the download page.

goodluck

XoftSpySE_Setup_RW.zip:
Upload of file failed.

I get the error all the time, anyway just google the name and you'll get the download page.

goodluck

I would like to get a description of what this software does before installing, and perhaps get a review of this product from others who have used it. Could you point us to one site or two? Thank you!

I'm quite sure that's wrong, a lot of people make free software with no payment at all.

You misunderstood my friend. Naongelea initiative kubwa kubwa za open source mfano source forge. hizi software za mtu mmoja mmoja acctually so za kurely. People they pay through donations. they dont force you to pay lakini kama ukiguswa na kazi yao you can donate ili kusaidia hizo project ziwe endelevu. Wewe unaongelea software ambazo one person =business analyst=programmer=system analyst=Testing expert. Hizi sio software mjomba. Software nzuri inatengenezwa na a group of people with different skills zikiwemo za computing na zile za nje ya computing. Idea ya ku donate is to make those projects sustainable not to exploit the poor users. Change your mentality ya kupenda dezo. ukiwa na na uwezo donate ili wasio na uwezo wapate bure. hiyo ndo idea foss. unaweza ku donate kwa ku contribute ideas au pesa. ukiona hamna donation then it means hizo project zina donor wanaozipatia funds. ndo jinsi inavyowork

You misunderstood my friend. Naongelea initiative kubwa kubwa za open source mfano source forge. hizi software za mtu mmoja mmoja acctually so za kurely. People they pay through donations. they dont force you to pay lakini kama ukiguswa na kazi yao you can donate ili kusaidia hizo project ziwe endelevu. Wewe unaongelea software ambazo one person =business analyst=programmer=system analyst=Testing expert. Hizi sio software mjomba. Software nzuri inatengenezwa na a group of people with different skills zikiwemo za computing na zile za nje ya computing. Idea ya ku donate is to make those projects sustainable not to exploit the poor users. Change your mentality ya kupenda dezo. ukiwa na na uwezo donate ili wasio na uwezo wapate bure. hiyo ndo idea foss. unaweza ku donate kwa ku contribute ideas au pesa. ukiona hamna donation then it means hizo project zina donor wanaozipatia funds. ndo jinsi inavyowork

What a load of rubish! Kuna software nzuri sana zinatengenezwa na mtu mmoja, eti hizo sio software lol!
Sasa kama haupendi dezo si ununue commercial packege! Waswahili bwana!
Idea sio watu wadonate, sometimes donations zinahijatika kufidia gharama kama vile hosting, lakini hiyo sio spirit ya free software.

erm.. I must agree with kang. There are millions of software out there designed by a single person, and trust me they proved to be very useful, When a software is popular big companies tend to buy the software from that person and the comp develops it, its how we live now days.***I could say alot more but i've got some important stuff to do now***

And if you don't beleave that, then look down the history of any succesfull softwares or applications online
big example WINDOWS and many more...

AND GUESS WHAT... MOST OF THE SOFTWARES DEVELOPED BY A SINGLE USER THEY SOMETIMES GIVEOUT FOR FREE

cheers​

Sneafer, this is a good idea and very encouraging, will contact you.

Btw, your avatar reminds me of one once used by Shy... and if you're gonna hang around JF for a while, one day, you surely will find an inner urge to alter it :)

baadae.

Erm.. i have no clue what you meant there, and my avatar is just fine ***i don't c any prbl with it***

But sure, i'll hang arround and see the urge ***if it comes ofcourse***

cheers

What a load of rubish! Kuna software nzuri sana zinatengenezwa na mtu mmoja, eti hizo sio software lol!
Sasa kama haupendi dezo si ununue commercial packege! Waswahili bwana!
Idea sio watu wadonate, sometimes donations zinahijatika kufidia gharama kama vile hosting, lakini hiyo sio spirit ya free software.

Haya mkubwa you are right am wrong. ha ha ha . i hope it makes feel happy

Back
Top Bottom