Prof. Thornton(Executive Chairman Barrick): I feel optimistic that we will reach a resolution

Zurie

JF-Expert Member
Jul 6, 2014
I have come here in order to help resolve the problem and I assure the President that we are interested in sitting down and reaching a resolution which is a win win (A win for Tanzania and a win for Barrick and our Subsidiary company, ACACIA)

After having these extensive conversations I feel very optimistic that we will reach a resolution which is a win win for all parties and we will be sitting down soon with a team designated by the President and our own team to go through the detail of that and I feel very good about the progress today.

angekua rais fulani hivi angeitwa huko canada wakazungumze,na angerudi huku hajui walichoafikiana ila hii pombe jeuri sana imefanikiwa japo kutikisa matawi ya mbuyu, asante
Jeur wap bombardier vepe

Ukute aliye andika Press Release hajui lugha iliyotumika
Au Rais hakuelewa lugha iliyotumika
Au Rais kataka kutudanganya kuwa amekubali kulipa

Ukimsikiliza jamaa wa Barrick karudi mara 2 kuwa win win situation

Kwa hiyo win win situation kwako maana yake nini? Tuseme hajasema kuwa watailipa tanzania ila kakubali kuwa kaja sababu ya tatizo!

ACACIA should tell us why they had been thieves of our mineral for that long, if Magufuli could not rise these issues could this boss come to talk about these?, yet, he is majestically talking about win win, win win for our own resources, what a shame!

ACACIA and alike could be dismantled, they should leave our minerals free for the people of the land, eindigenous people, they should fo back to their home and leave us economically free, And,they ought to compasate us, returning our stolen minerals.

And those ministers and other people who who are concerning with this sabotages could be sent to dentetion with trials.

Shetani at work

Back
Top Bottom