Prof Issa Shivji: The war between Russia and Ukraine

Who cares what you think?
'Comment' yako imejaa shutuma na blah blah. Shutuma ambazo hazina ushahidi kuzithibitisha.
You can't simply tell us the renowned professor's analysis is shallow/not in-depth, unbold and biased without showing us with clear evidences How and where! It'd be very wise of you to come up with another analysis just to show us where his analysis has come up short. Or better yet put out your own analysis about the same subject matter so that we could see for ourselves how Shallow, biased and unbold is that of professor. Trouble is no one knows Emmanuel alden to even bother with his analyisis. Again Like i said who cares what you think

Mahaba yamekufika happaa! mpaka unasema uchambuzi kama huu unaweza kutolewa na mtu wa kawaida. Yaani mtu wa kawaida kama wewe unaweza kutoa uchambuzi kama huo, hahaha. Au 'mtu wa kawaida' ulikuwa unamaanisha nini?

Yes, kiingereza pia kinaongeza marks. Hilo yai huwezi kuligonga kama hukukaa darasani kweli na ndio maana mimi na wewe hapa tunaishia kuchanganya lugha kibao kwenye reply moja

Achana na shivji mzee sio level zako, yule mtu mwingine.

Sent from my SM-A107F using JamiiForums mobile app
Ohhh! Come on friend. Really? With all due respect sir, Prof Shivji is a smarter person, perhaps smarter than most, and that I admit! But my stance here remains the same, there are many people on this platform who have shined some light on the matter better than he has. You can pass through a number of threads posted here to prove me wrong. Being a prof doesn't give one an edge over others to be a better analysist on every issue that popes up on the global stage.

And please, English is just a language and I can do better at it than you imagine. Being a Polygot is something normal, don't try to make it a big deal. Ohhh what if I told you that I also do a little french, would that sound best for you? Sir.

Who cares what you think?
'Comment' yako imejaa shutuma na blah blah. Shutuma ambazo hazina ushahidi kuzithibitisha.
You can't simply tell us the renowned professor's analysis is shallow/not in-depth, unbold and biased without showing us with clear evidences How and where! It'd be very wise of you to come up with another analysis just to show us where his analysis has come up short. Or better yet put out your own analysis about the same subject matter so that we could see for ourselves how Shallow, biased and unbold is that of professor. Trouble is no one knows Emmanuel alden to even bother with his analyisis. Again Like i said who cares what you think

Mahaba yamekufika happaa! mpaka unasema uchambuzi kama huu unaweza kutolewa na mtu wa kawaida. Yaani mtu wa kawaida kama wewe unaweza kutoa uchambuzi kama huo, hahaha. Au 'mtu wa kawaida' ulikuwa unamaanisha nini?

Yes, kiingereza pia kinaongeza marks. Hilo yai huwezi kuligonga kama hukukaa darasani kweli na ndio maana mimi na wewe hapa tunaishia kuchanganya lugha kibao kwenye reply moja

Achana na shivji mzee sio level zako, yule mtu mwingine.

And also who cares about what prof Shivji thinks? There are thousands of best analysts in Pentagon and Langley working day and night to forge a way for America in this competetive and challenging world. Do you think they will ever need Prof Shivji from a third world country or me or you to tell them what need be done. You, I, Prof and the rest are wasting our precious time discussing the issue as long as no one has time for our pieces of advice

Wanafunga sababu ni zao wao ndio wanalipia gharama za uendeshaji sio Russia

Russia lofa pesa hana za kulipia media kimataifa anandandia za west kama kidume kweli si aanzishe zake kupitia mi satellite zake
Media zake kazi yake ilikuwa kudandia lift tu za network za Magharibi!!

Sasa udandiaji wamemwambia koma wewe si unajifanya mtu mzima hatukupi lift tena media zako
Hapa umeongea mambo usiyo yajua kwa mihemko.
Nenda kafuatilie tena sakata la media za urusi kufungiwa na nchi za Magharibi.

Usipende kuchangia au kujibu mada/hoja ambazo hujafuatilia kiundani.

And also who cares about what prof Shivji thinks? There are thousands of best analysts in Pentagon and Langley working day and night to forge a way for America in this competetive and challenging world. Do you think they will ever need Prof Shivji from a third world country or me or you to tell them what need be done. You, I, Prof and the rest are wasting our precious time discussing the issue as long as no one has time for our pieces of advice
Yaani from your first reply i smelled rat! Unajifanya kumkosoa Shivji eti uchambuzi wake upo shallow kumbe deep down ni kwa sababu mekwenda kinyume na upande unaoushabikia Who said nothing about America or Langley or Pentagon!??

:Branded Pro-west

And FYI I do care abt what Shivji thinks/says. You as well otherwise you wouldn't be here and couple of other people too. Ndio maana unaona mpaka watu wanaanzisha thread kbs kuleta nini alichokisema. You are the one who don't count brother not Shivji. tena hata hao unaowasifu kuwa ni wachambuzi wazuri humu pengine ni wanafunzi wake.

Nimekuambia achana nae huyo sio level zako

Yaani from your first reply i smelled rat! Unajifanya kumkosoa Shivji eti uchambuzi wake upo shallow kumbe deep down ni kwa sababu mekwenda kinyume na upande unaoushabikia Who said nothing about America or Langley or Pentagon!??

:Branded Pro-west

And FYI I do care abt what Shivji thinks/says. You as well otherwise you wouldn't be here and couple of other people too. Ndio maana unaona mpaka watu wanaanzisha thread kbs kuleta nini alichokisema. You are the one who don't count brother not Shivji. tena hata hao unaowasifu kuwa ni wachambuzi wazuri humu pengine ni wanafunzi wake.

Nimekuambia achana nae huyo sio level zako

Oooh!! From my view you're also a branded Pro-Russian, how about that? And if you care about prof, what does that change in this crisis? Anyway, let's keep attacking one another here because it changes nothing afterall, end even the views of a Prof that you so much adore don't count too pal!

Just to remind you pal, I'm not fan of either side; because it doesn't please me to see the hegemony and injustice of anyone anywhere. However, I understand the reasons of Russia's invasion and the full scale this catastrophe poses in global politics and other things like Trade. I just hoped since Prof wished to have a thought on it then he would have done it in a deeper manner for everyone to grasp the full concept.

Again, I wish he went deeper than here and I believe he can!

Now from Prof's article:

- We haven't seen why the US and her Allies won't come to Ukraine's Resque any time soon.

- Why China isn't willing to openly pick side's between US and Russia in this Crisis.

- What if either of the aforementioned things happened; what impacts would they have on either Western's or China's economy and what it would mean for the rest of the world.

These are things I expected Mr prof to also shine some light on. In fact I would really love to read what he has to say so that I may learn more.

Kwa kweli kwa maelezo ya Prof ambayo naamini karibia 99% ni kweli,mpango wa Marekani ni kuitawala dunia kwa mkono wa Isreal. Russia inabidi ifunge mkanda katika vita vyake na Ukraine,huenda vikachukua muda mrefu na ambavyo vitaithiri kiuchumi.
Hapa atakayeibuka Superpower ni China.

Msimamo wa Professor Shivji wa kinafiki eti yuko katikati

Ukraine ni nchi huru yaweza jiunga jumuiya yeyote bila kum mhusisha jirani.Yaweza alika majeshi yote yawe ya NATO kuweka vituo nchini kwake kwa ulinzi wake popote hata mpakani na Russia kinamuuma nini? Ohh in future waweza nishambulia .Wakushambulie kwa lipi?

Kenya viko vituo vya Marekani mbona hatujawahi bweka kushambulia Kenya kuwa in future waweza kushambulia?

Proffesa kaandika kinafiki.na unafiki uliojaa woga wa unknown asionekane yuko huku wala huku ohh yuko katikati mmmmm!!!!
Msome tena Profesa in neutral mind
Ukiwa umeweka ushabiki pembeni wa pro Russian au pro Nato.
Utagundua kuna baadhi ya hoja nyingi za msingi utakubaliana naye zinazoelezea chanzo cha vita hiii
Tofauti na watu wengi tunavyoshabikia matokea ya Vita

26 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom