Product key

mabina

JF-Expert Member
Nov 2, 2009
Hello!!!!
Please can u help the product key for the following software?
Window vista,
window 7.

Hi,

If your two softwares came as package in boxes they should have product key which is always marked outside the box. If they are pirate softwares there's nothing you can do except contacting microsoft for product verification.

You my friend need something called "WAT Remover", google it up and read the instruction on different forums before you actually use it so just you can be clear there its a very powerful windows activation timer remover and the latest version patches in a Windows Genuine Advantage! if you don't find it via google PM me to upload it somewhere for you ! Halla!

You my friend need something called "WAT Remover", google it up and read the instruction on different forums before you actually use it so just you can be clear there its a very powerful windows activation timer remover and the latest version patches in a Windows Genuine Advantage! if you don't find it via google PM me to upload it somewhere for you ! Halla!

This process will only get rid of the notifications, and will not validate his copies of Vista and windows 7. It will remove the timer at the beginning of windows log on, the white notice on the log on screen, and the annoying yellow star that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.

This process will only get rid of the notifications, and will not validate his copies of Vista and windows 7. It will remove the timer at the beginning of windows log on, the white notice on the log on screen, and the annoying yellow star that appears in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Aaaaah please Yeah that !!!!! and in case you don't know or better say don't understand... I said it activates your windows and patches a WGA windows genuine advantage. now validation is the whole process of activation with a valid key thats all, then you connect to the internet and let Microsoft check if your copy of windows is valid with the key you activated it with after that they conclude that your copy of windows is genuine... and thats what I have just offered you... Am on a Linux now but my windows 7 desktop gets all the security updates offered by Microsoft and I used that process to activate and validate my copy of windows!

HII ndio komesha yake kwa window 7 .... Hao hapo juu naona walikuwa wanapiga story tu hapa.

Cracked windows zinasumbua kwenye security updates !! Wala sio komesha bali ni unafanya your copy of windows 7 inakuwa unstable!! and likely to crash or fault !

hi
kama umepoteza key si dhani kama kuna jinsi mtu mwingine anaweza kukupa key nyingine so just buy new one