Problem with my Registry

Kishiwa

Jan 11, 2008
Hello,

Am new here. I have a problem with my Registry. I can not run regedit and can't uninstall some of programs. What might be the problem with my pc?

I have tried to boot in safe mode and it doesn't work either. I have tried msconfig it brings a message that the command is not found. Someone to help me pls?

Who can create a new reg fix for me? I will appreciate your input on this matter.

Am in Tanzania.

Kishiwa

Hello,

Am new here. I have a problem with my Registry. I can not run regedit and can't uninstall some of programs. What might be the problem with my pc?

I have tried to boot in safe mode and it doesn't work either. I have tried msconfig it brings a message that the command is not found. Someone to help me pls?

Who can create a new reg fix for me? I will appreciate your input on this matter.

Am in Tanzania.

Kishiwa

Kishiwa, welcome to JF!

May be i should ask, have you got administrative privileges on that computer?

SteveD.

As Steve D has mentioned you might be trying to access the registry without admin privelages. If thats not the case it may be due to the presence of viruses such as W32.RontokBro@mm or W32.Youtoit.N. There are scripts on the web to enable registry editing. As far as the programs are concerned it is that you do not have admin privelages. Please consult your system administrator.

The only simple solution i know to enable you get rid of that problem is to repair the OS. Dont waste your time for trying those free things from the internet which tells u that you can repair your registry. Boot your machine using OS cd and select the option for repairing the previous version of window which has been detected by the windows setup program.
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom