Prison Break - Season 3 Thread

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
Siasa jamaa wana boa...watu hawachoki sasa mkitaka kuwind down the huku ndiko mahala pake. Assuming mshatazama the WIRE zote

prisonbreakseason3promobr1.jpg

JUST CLICK and play HAPA:

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Prison_Break.html

isipofanya kazi nistueni

Leo Survival Africa inaanza, J'pili Amazing Race inaanza na dancing with the stars nayo imeanza Monday. Napenda sana kuwaangalia Kim kardashian na Toni Braxton

Leo Survival Africa inaanza, J'pili Amazing Race inaanza na dancing with the stars nayo imeanza Monday. Napenda sana kuwaangalia Kim kardashian na Toni Braxton

hivi hizi series sisi africa tutazionaje? hasa dancing with the stars. Nilifanikiwa kuona session 4 au 5 kama sikosei aliyeshida yule Indy500 Driver. Niliona BBC Prime. Mel B akawa wapili.

Hii Prison Break nimeangalia season 1 - 3 yote na kweli imenivutia kiasi kwamba nataka kuangalia 4 itakuwaje. sijui na yenyewe nitaweza kuona wapi.

Prison break mwanzoni ilikuwa inaniboa lakini hapa ilipofikia kwa kweli,I don't dare to miss it.Hapa nasubiri mfungo uishe nianze kuitazama,siunajua wasije niaribia swaumu yangu bure.

ivi season 4 mpaka episode ya ngapi sasa mana wengine kuangalia mpaka kwa msaada wa ndugu zetu china thanx to pirates!!! hizi series ni poa kama ukikusanya then uka angalia as a movie nafikiri unakuwa una enjoy zaidi

I am not much of a reality shows fan, but was interested to peek at "Survival - Gabon", largely because it was Africa.

The background was nice, if stereotypical of the African themed huts to the extent of confirming the notion that the continent has no cities, but I guess that backdrop goes with the whole "Survival" hype, out in the wild.It was tending to get rather depressing to see the predictable bickering and personality conflicts - so not kosher- precisely the reason I thought it wasn't going to be my cup of tea.

But I think the sadistic nature in most people - from Babylon to Uncle Sam, from a Tyson Fight to the FA League, from the Coliseums of Rome to the CNN-UTube presidential debates - like to see people fight, how detestable.

Thats why Survivor and that type of shows, with all it's exaggerated fabricated urgency and self congratulating importance, bent on instant gratification and the pursuit of nappiness, will appeal neither to my intellect, nor the seat of my passion.

I can take "The Wire" or "Prison Break" (only on DVD, post season, and slacking off completely halfway at that). But Survival and Lost are so pointless.

There is code to be written, bugs to be fixed, books / magazines to be read, manuscripts to be written, chicks to be massaged, Solaris to be explored and chumps to be teleported to /dev/null.

Life itself is dramatic enough without the help of a badly themed, overly canned, ratings based totally pointless reality show like "Survival" or "Lost".Besides, if I want drama I will see a movie, if I want reality drama I will get all I need from the right kinda hoodrat hoochie mama (not that I want to)

I would rather watch "The Big Bang Theory" at least I can see some smart nerds caricatured intelligently, living next to the proverbial dumb blonde, what more do you want?

Oh, even better is Letterman murder machetting McCain for leaving him hanging like David Blaine

The Big Bang Theory - TV.com

ivi season 4 mpaka episode ya ngapi sasa mana wengine kuangalia mpaka kwa msaada wa ndugu zetu china thanx to pirates!!! hizi series ni poa kama ukikusanya then uka angalia as a movie nafikiri unakuwa una enjoy zaidi

China wanasaidia kupirate hizi series na kutuwekea pamoja, bongo ni bonge la dili. Ni kweli kabisa hizi series ni bora uangalia as a movie.

Mpaka sasa ipo episode ya tano
  • 1. Scylla
  • 2. Breaking & Entering
  • 3. Shut Down
  • 4. Eagles and Angels
  • 5. Safe & Sound

Wiki ijayo inaendelea; Kwa hapa mtaani kwangu itakuwa siku ya J'tatu, tarehe 29
  • 6. Blow out
  • 7. Five the hard way
  • 8. The Price
  • 9. Greatness Achieved

Last edited:
Nangojea tu nione jamaa ni jinsi gani wataichukua sylla kutoka kwa General manake wamewaonea hawa watatu wa mwanzo hasa yule Mzee aliyeibiwa kupitiwa house maid wake

Back
Top Bottom