President Uhuru Kenyatta presides over the official opening of the Small Arms Factory

Sherlock

JF-Expert Member
Jun 2, 2018
President Uhuru Kenyatta presides over the official opening of the Small Arms Factory in Ruiru, Kiambu County.The President said through the local production of weaponry, Kenya seeks to enhance self-reliance, domestic innovation, and strengthening of local manufacturing capabilities, while offering decent jobs for her youth.

He said the arms factory which is part of the National Security Industries Network is in line with the Manufacturing Pillar of the Big Four Agenda, as well as the Kenya Vision 2030.The new factory was developed at a cost of Kshs 4 billion and has an annual single-shift manufacturing capacity of 12,000 assault rifles with 60% of components being locally manufactured.

1617889383305.png

1617889407038.png
1617889421415.png

1617890434694.png
1617890468672.png

1617890247257.png

Nyinyi mnatengeneza 0% ya bunduki yenu. Si ungefunga mdomo badala ya kujiaibisha hivi?
Nakupa home work.

"Dunia" ilikuwa inapiga kelele sana kuhusu ushirika wa NKPR na TZ. Unadhani ni kwanini?

Hili sakata ndio lilikuwa sababu kubwa ya mimi kuona umahiri wa Mahiga(R.i.p) katika diplomasia

all in all hii nchi ina siri saana kwenye masuala ya kiulinzi
Nakupa home work.

"Dunia" ilikuwa inapiga kelele sana kuhusu ushirika wa NKPR na TZ. Unadhani ni kwanini?

I'd like to see a comparison of how many manufacturing industries have been opened or under construction in the 5yrs between Kenya and tanzania

Nakupa home work.

Si mgeendelea tu mgeshikishwa adabu, lazima beberu lingetinga hapo matopeni.......hamna huo ubavu lakini hawapo mbali wapo kaskazini na kusini hapo tu.

Lakini mnatengeza 60% tu na inamaliziwa 40% kutoka nje mm nilidha mnatengeneza 100% yote!

Wa

Some of those rifles come with sniper lenses. Component kama hizo ndizo tunaimport. Maybe in 5 years we'll be making our own lenses.

I foresee a future where we will be producing the M4 carbine under license,for use in the African markets.

Si mgeendelea tu mgeshikishwa adabu, lazima beberu lingetinga hapo matopeni.......hamna huo ubavu lakini hawapo mbali wapo kaskazini na kusini hapo tu.
Tungeendelea na nini? Na kwani tumeacha nini? Mbwa akibweka si anatupiwa mfupa tu na maisha mengine yanaendelea?

I'd like to see a comparison of how many manufacturing industries have been opened or under construction in the 5yrs between Kenya and tanzania
Ata kwa road infrastructure magufuli hafiki nusu ya UHURU,
ONLY 3,000 km alijenga iyo five years just imagine.

This is not a priority during COVID, Plus Kenya's internal and external security is not hampered by lack of guns..corruption is the problem.
For those hanging on straws that they are for 'export' I will excuse your ignorance on international laws on exports of arms and munitions plus the cartel countries that control that trade.

Tungeendelea na nini? Na kwani tumeacha nini? Mbwa akibweka si anatupiwa mfupa tu na maisha mengine yanaendelea?
Biashara na yule Kiduchu mwendawazimu wa K.Kaskazini....mgekwisha pewa tiba zamani
kalb hayawan.

This is not a priority during COVID, Plus Kenya's internal and external security is not hampered by lack of guns..corruption is the problem.
For those hanging on straws that they are for 'export' I will excuse your ignorance on international laws on exports of arms and munitions plus the cartel countries that control that trade.
See who is talking, from what we have seen so far, Tanzania is more corrupt than Kenya. The report by Auditor General has revealed how huge chunk of money were being swallowed in Tanzania.

Back
Top Bottom