President Samia is a leader in the strict sense of the word

Ngaliwe

Dec 30, 2015
A leader is someone who can see how things can be improved and who rallies people to move toward that better vision. Leaders can work toward making their vision a reality while putting people first. Just being able to motivate people isn't enough, leaders need to be empathetic and connect with people to be successful.

Moreover, leadership experts say a great leader possesses a clear vision, is courageous, and has integrity, honesty, humility and clear focus. He or she is a strategic planner and believes in teamwork. Great leaders help people reach their goals, and are not afraid to face challenges.

As an old adage goes it’s not what you are, but what people think you are that counts. This is very true with the six phase president of the United Republic of Tanzania, Her Excellence, President Samia Suluhu Hassan, if you listen to her carefully, lead people’s opinion and mind, feel the atmosphere in the air, you will agree with me that, Her Excellence is the real leader in strict sense of the word and as per the above explanation.

With less than 100 days in office, she is already taking the East Africa region and the world at large by storm with his unifying leadership style. Though soft spoken Samia has given a clear indication that she is a no-nonsense president.

This has given Tanzanians great confidence in her after death robbed them of her predecessor who has a firm belief in African renaissance, Dr. John Magufuli who did all in his power to shield nation resources and circumvent becoming pawns in the chase game of big powers.

Under Mama Samia Tanzania is guaranteed with the continuity of redefining its global economic space. With practically all resources in the world, Mama is determined to see to it that the normal mwananchi in the street is benefiting optimally from the resources their nation is endowed with.

From the word go, President Samia proved and demonstrated the ability to lead, Integrity, good communication aptitude, self-awareness, gratitude, learning agility, influence, empathy and good listening skill which constitute the qualities of a good leader.

At times I recall the famous song, “Tumejaliwa sana sisi Tanzania….!” And when I look up and see Mama Samia at the driving seat, I feel and see the real blessings that keep pouring to Mama Tanzania. I envisage Tanzania under her leadership is adding more blocks on the single most important task since independence, which according to Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, was that of building a united nation on the basis of human equality and dignity.

Under her stewardship Tanzania is majestically and proudly taking up the most important task of the fourth generation of leadership after independence, that of Economic liberation and good living conditions for her people.

She has got all what it takes to be a good and successful president, what she needs now is our enormous support from us, wananchi, for together with we can take Tanzania to next economic level

God bless President Samia, God Bless Tanzania.

A leader is someone who can see how things can be improved and who rallies people to move toward that better vision. Leaders can work toward making their vision a reality while putting people first. Just being able to motivate people isn't enough, leaders need to be empathetic and connect with people to be successful.

Moreover, leadership experts say a great leader possesses a clear vision, is courageous, and has integrity, honesty, humility and clear focus. He or she is a strategic planner and believes in teamwork. Great leaders help people reach their goals, and are not afraid to face challenges.

As an old adage goes it’s not what you are, but what people think you are that counts. This is very true with the six phase president of the United Republic of Tanzania, Her Excellence, President Samia Suluhu Hassan, if you listen to her carefully, lead people’s opinion and mind, feel the atmosphere in the air, you will agree with me that, Her Excellence is the real leader in strict sense of the word and as per the above explanation.

With less than 100 days in office, she is already taking the East Africa region and the world at large by storm with his unifying leadership style. Though soft spoken Samia has given a clear indication that she is a no-nonsense president.

This has given Tanzanians great confidence in her after death robbed them of her predecessor who has a firm belief in African renaissance, Dr. John Magufuli who did all in his power to shield nation resources and circumvent becoming pawns in the chase game of big powers.

Under Mama Samia Tanzania is guaranteed with the continuity of redefining its global economic space. With practically all resources in the world, Mama is determined to see to it that the normal mwananchi in the street is benefiting optimally from the resources their nation is endowed with.

From the word go, President Samia proved and demonstrated the ability to lead, Integrity, good communication aptitude, self-awareness, gratitude, learning agility, influence, empathy and good listening skill which constitute the qualities of a good leader.

At times I recall the famous song, “Tumejaliwa sana sisi Tanzania….!” And when I look up and see Mama Samia at the driving seat, I feel and see the real blessings that keep pouring to Mama Tanzania. I envisage Tanzania under her leadership is adding more blocks on the single most important task since independence, which according to Mwalimu Julius Nyerere, was that of building a united nation on the basis of human equality and dignity.

Under her stewardship Tanzania is majestically and proudly taking up the most important task of the fourth generation of leadership after independence, that of Economic liberation and good living conditions for her people.

She has got all what it takes to be a good and successful president, what she needs now is our enormous support from us, wananchi, for together with we can take Tanzania to next economic level

God bless President Samia, God Bless Tanzania.
Wewe una akili ya kuku total imbecile. What has she done apert from a daily panga pangua ya viongozi. She was no 2 in the government so she was consulted on all appointments, so why change them now. Was she afraid of Magufuli to question any of the decisions! Talk sense man. RI p Magufuli

Back
Top Bottom