President Museveni: Some people think the bible

mulwanaka

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2017
President Museveni: Some people think the bible shouldn't be sanitized. The other day I sanitized my bible and I am sure God was happy with me.

We can defeat this virus like we did with AIDS by behavior change. When AIDS started, people thought it was a medical issue but at the end we defeated it by behavior change.

When you touch a contaminated surface and you don't touch yourself, the virus won't spread. It will only spread when you touch the soft parts (eyes, nose and mouth). This problem is not as dangerous as it seems, we can control it.

#NBSUpdates #STAYSAFEUG #COVID19

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

President Museveni: Some people think the bible shouldn't be sanitized. The other day I sanitized my bible and I am sure God was happy with me.
We can defeat this virus like we did with AIDS by behavior change. When AIDS started, people thought it was a medical issue but at the end we defeated it by behavior change.
When you touch a contaminated surface and you don't touch yourself, the virus won't spread. It will only spread when you touch the soft parts (eyes, nose and mouth). This problem is not as dangerous as it seems, we can control it.

Corona is real

Funika mdomo na pua kwa sehemu ya ndani ya kiwiko cha mkono unapopiga chafya.

Kwa kweli president wa Uganda M7 kaonyesha ukomavu (maturity) wake kwenye hili janga la covid

Back
Top Bottom