President Magufuli should know better and show some respect

ubongokid

JF-Expert Member
Apr 30, 2017
Goodmorning;

This is funny,kids are starving at school and who cares.Teachers were trying to keep things moving and what does the HoS say,nothing! and what does he do, nothing.

The HoS must show some respect to the teachers who decided to mobilize the people to provide food for their kids in school.Free education should not be free.Parents must take some responsibility.

The money they send to schools is not even enough to pay for the basics and still, he dares to tell the teachers to not get involved and show some initiative just because he needs some political mileage.

I remember to have been asked if I would do anything that the HoS orders and I said yes with a Big But because I knew for sure that some things need to be handled with care.Here is the truth.

The government should provide lunch to students or else we are about to lose another generation.

I remain to be corrected

PBK

Let us wait an see. The impact of the decisions and actions taken today will be felt in the next ten years.

Goodmorning;

This is funny,kids are starving at school and who cares.Teachers were trying to keep things moving and what does the HoS say,nothing! and what does he do, nothing.

The HoS must show some respect to the teachers who decided to mobilize the people to provide food for their kids in school.Free education should not be free.Parents must take some responsibility.

The money they send to schools is not even enough to pay for the basics and still, he dares to tell the teachers to not get involved and show some initiative just because he needs some political mileage.

I remember to have been asked if I would do anything that the HoS orders and I said yes with a Big But because I knew for sure that some things need to be handled with care.Here is the truth.

The government should provide lunch to students or else we are about to lose another generation.

I remain to be corrected

PBK
JPM anataka siku za usoni Taifa liwe na wananchi na viongozi wenye Elimu kama yake.

Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK
You sei dhat ze kidiis no food lannch?
zen money ende food sending zem to scoul zen ze chidren geti fudi.lanch
Kwani eny ploblem?

Ende mensheni Magufuli whai? Is Magufuli ze techer?
No! No! blaza. Zi is not fea!

Wananchi wajinga wajinga ndiyo wanaitwa watu makini, pia wanaitwa wazalendo. Eti wenye uchungu na hii nchi. Waerevu wanaitwa wapiga dili, wanaopitisha mikataba feki na kulinda mirija ya wanyonyaji walio na hila mbaya na nchi yetu.
Nchi hii inaendeshwa kwa Propaganda .............hakuna Planning, policies au strategies in place ....... ni mwendo wa zima moto tu!! Yaani inategemea mtu kaamkaje!!

Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK
Well said sir. Congrats!
May Allah Bless You!

Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK
Acha kuchonganisha walimu na serikali yao, wakati wazazi wanalalamikia kutozwa michango wasio imudu na kuilaumu serikali uliona poa sio. ?

It's an uphill task already for a government that made a heap of promises just to be able to secure some votes now finding itself in an awkward situation to fulfill the preelection promises.

It's typically unreasonable for the government to prevent the schools' authorities from collecting contributions from parents when it cannot offer an alternative.

By so doing, the government has not solved anything but instead its decision will only compound the already precarious situation.

The government must come live with the sustainable strategy that will offer a proper and permanent solution to the pupils' hunger saga and refrain from politicizing the matter.

Nchi hii inaendeshwa kwa Propaganda .............hakuna Planning, policies au strategies in place ....... ni mwendo wa zima moto tu!! Yaani inategemea mtu kaamkaje!!
Hivi kuna written policy ya elimu bure au ni maagizo tu. Kama hakuna hii ndo source ya matatizo
Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK

Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK
Good Thinking '' Free services have also Bad Results Though Consultations to both Parties is Very Important.. Deligating and Implementaions are two Different things

Goodmorning;

I remain to be corrected

PBK

You are very right.I can see the government is inviting early pregnancies for the young school girls

Previously they cheated us through what they called D-By-D policy, that is, Decentralization by Devolution policy, meaning that people and other authorities at local levels including schools and parents have power to decide on how best they can handle their concerns. This includes deciding best practices in school related matters. D-By-D policy aimed at empowering local authorities to have decision power in terms of financial mobilization, administration, etc. The policy aimed also to reduce and regulate power from central government over local governments. Conversely, we are currently witnessing the death of D-By-D policy, though they are not confessing it openly. Now we people at lower levels have no power to decide on our fate, instead someone somewhere pretends to know our needs and concerns more than us. This is neither love nor mercy but hazard and hell in what is termed as a good will. Oooh! Lord help us from this VAMPIRE.

I think hes has'n done any critical analyisi on the future impact of his statement, no wonder he is aware of the real situation out there but only he was looking for majority support instead of looking for whats better for this generation

Yes, the kids are suffering and needs food but who cares?

It's hard to learn on an empty stomach....
Does he worry about any of it? He thinks he got it all...

Back
Top Bottom