President Kenyatta lead on congratulating Tanzania's John Magufuli on his re-election

Richard

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2006
rsjirvkhixkxmjcrgxw85c02e6af9ee68.jpg

President Uhuru Kenyatta on Saturday sent a message of congratulations to his Tanzanian counterpart John Pombe Magufuli following his re-election in the just concluded General Election.

The President said Magufuli's election win demonstrates the deep love, confidence and trust the people of Tanzania have in his leadership.

"On behalf of the people and the government of the Republic of Kenya and on my own behalf, I congratulate you, my brother, Dr John Pombe Magufuli on your election victory and that of your party, Chama Cha Mapinduzi, in the just concluded election.

"Your re-election is a demonstration of the love, respect and admiration Tanzanians have for you and your administration, and is an endorsement of your plans for the future prosperity of your country.

"We in Kenya look forward to continue working with your administration for the benefit of the people of our two nations, for the prosperity of the East Africa and for the peace, stability and growth of the African continent," President Kenyatta wrote.

Mr Kenyatta wished his Tanzanian counterpart good health and success as he settles into office for his second term and assured of Kenya's continued collaboration with his administration.

“Your Excellency, as you settle down for your second term in office, I wish you good health and assure you of Kenya's support and commitment to continue partnering with your Administration in pursuit of mutually beneficial objectives," Mr Kenyatta said.

Other African leaders who sent their messages of congratulations are president Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe, President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni of Uganda, president Filipe Nyusi of Mozambique, president of Botswana Mokgweetsi Musisi, president Ndayishimiye of Burundi and sectretary of SADC.

China president Xi Jinping also sent two messages of congratulations.

The first message was on president Magufuli's birthday which was on 29th October and president Jingpin stressed the special relation between the two countries and he was looking forward for further corporations especially bilateral relations and other strategic relationships.

President Jinping sent another message of congratulations on Saturday 31 October to president Magufuli and he said that his government believe that president Magufuli is the right person to lead Tanzania and the relationship between the two countries is historical one and will be reserved.

The is no messages of congratulations from leaders of USA and European countries as yet.

Source: Daily nation and other media outlets.

Tulitumia pesa nyingi sana kuwakomboa ndugu zetu kusini mwa Afrika, sasa pesa zetu tunatumia kwa maendeleo yetu. Baada ya miaka 5 tutawakaribisha mabeberu waje waione Tanzania ilivyobadilika.

ht7zmatterkhxhvfrmveythe5mvdyhcshf3ssuhf3rstb7
Tulitumia pesa nyingi sana kuwakomboa ndugu zetu kusini mwa Afrika, sasa pesa zetu tunatumia kwa maendeleo yetu. Baada ya miaka 5 tutawakaribisha mabeberu waje waione Tanzania ilivyobadilika.
m6jds 2vf2fddeh6rdh5b

Back
Top Bottom