Pregnant man Thomas Beatie may have more children

BAK

JF-Expert Member
Feb 11, 2007
Pregnant man Thomas Beatie may have more children

By Subhajit Banerjee
Last Updated: 10:05AM BST 08/06/2008
The world's first pregnant man has said that he and his wife may have more children in the future.

pregnant-man-404_672373c.jpg

Thomas Beatie, who is due to give birth to a girl in four weeks, said that he was "on top of the world" to be fathering a child.

"I feel fantastic," he said in his most revealing interview since falling pregant. "I cannot wait to see my baby's face."

Mr Beatie also disclosed that he was inseminated using a syringe supplied by a vet, and that an earlier attempt to get pregnant resulted in a miscarriage.

Mr Beatie changed sex ten years ago but kept his ovaries and womb so he could have children.

He said the love and support he and his wife Nancy received from friends and families prompted the decision to have more kids in the future.

"All the people who really know us and love us, our friends and family, have been incredibly supportive," Mr Beatie told the News of the World newspaper.

"So much so we might even have more children. We will just see what the experience is like with our daughter's arrival first and then give it some thought."

The couple have also picked a name for their child and have "everything ready to go" with a nursery and diapers lined up in the baby's bedroom.

"I'm 36 weeks now and almost due but I feel fantastic. Every day Nancy and I think about how we just cannot wait to hold our daughter for the first time, to finally get to touch her and see her face.

The 34-year-old was born Tracey Lagondino who began the process of changing sex, before halting the procedure to allow himself to be artificially inseminated using an anonymous donor's sperm.

His pregnancy became public in March, when he was interviewed by Oprah Winfrey on her US television programme.

The couple have tried for children before but failed.

In 2006, he became pregnant with triplets but miscarried under intense criticism from his family.

This dude is simply confused, a nutter!

alizaliwa mwanamke, baada ya hormonal treatment ili afanane na mwanaume sasa anataka watoto? ndio maana siafiki haya mambo ya sex change, eti woman trapped inside a man's body!

Angezaliwa haemophrodite (huntha) kweli ningemuonea huruma!

Bad Publicity!

wazungu wasitake kutufanya sisi ma fala dat much...dis aint a man period...ni mwanamke aliyeji tahidi b mwanaume akashindwa akaremain kuwa mwanamke...i can see where these wazungu r tryin to take us to,which is against Miungu yoote niijuayoo dat they hav managed to gundua mwanaume wa kwanza kuzaa which aint even close to that!!she is jus a confused pregnant mwanamke wantin umaarufuu

Huyu jamaa aliyechanganyikiwa alikuwa kwa Oprah wiki chache zilizopita lakini sikufuatilia kipindi hicho, hivyo mpaka niliposoma hii article leo hii ndiyo nimejua kwamba huyu jamaa si njemba.

i wish hata Mungu amchape kibao cha faster faster yan kuangalia picha yake tu najisikia kumtemea mate!!pyuuuu

Huyu jamaa sijui atakuja kumjibu nini mwanae kama akimuuliza Mama yake yupo wapi? Sijui mtoto atajisikiaje kwa wenzake pale atakapo kuwa shuleni wenzake wakiongelea Sifa za Wazazi wao. This dude is totaly Nut.

Huyu jamaa sijui atakuja kumjibu nini mwanae kama akimuuliza Mama yake yupo wapi? Sijui mtoto atajisikiaje kwa wenzake pale atakapo kuwa shuleni wenzake wakiongelea Sifa za Wazazi wao. This dude is totaly Nut.
Huyu mtoto asiishi sayari hii bora akimbizwe kwenda satari nyingine ama aje aishi hapa Africa tena vijijini kabisa.

Audhu billahi min dhalika!

Kama muumini wa diini ya kiislamu utagundua kabisa kwamba kiama kiko karibu ... dalili za kiama ... mambo ya ajabuajabu yatakuwa mengi ..... wengine kujiita manabii hata miungu...dini zitazuka nyingi , ulevi . dhulma ya waziwazi maana aibu hakuna tena ... baba hamjui mtoto na mtoto hamjui baba (anamgeuza mwanamke), wengi watatembea uchi, maradhi yasiotibika , uzinzi uliyokithiri, watu kuuwana na kufa kwa idadi kubwa.

Idadi ya wacha mungu itapungua kila kukicha .... Mungu atuepushe na adhabal narr wa adhabal kabri wa adhabal yawmal kiyama

Back
Top Bottom