PRECISSION YATEMA ABIRIA 16 mwanza

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
Kampuni ya ndege ya precission imecancel safari ya kwenda mwanza tena jana jioni ikiwa ni mara ya kumi na sita 16 kukacha safari ya mwanza....habari zaidi zinasema leo hhii wamefuta tena flt ya kwenda shinyanga....
mlioko precission tuabadilisheni kulikoni

Kampuni ya ndege ya precission imecancel safari ya kwenda mwanza tena jana jioni ikiwa ni mara ya kumi na sita 16 kukacha safari ya mwanza....habari zaidi zinasema leo hhii wamefuta tena flt ya kwenda shinyanga....
mlioko precission tuabadilisheni kulikoni

Poleni wahanga, but the new plane will land in Dar on Thursday from France. Hope will rectify the situation

Poleni sana. Precision Air is mostly unprecise. Ngoja tuendelee kulala kama jadi yetu Air Uganda will take over all the domestic routes.

Shareholder mkuu ana kesi ya kifisadi mahakamani kwahiyo kampuni lazima itayumba!! Mkumbuke kuwa hii ndio kampuni iliyokuwainaipiga vita ATCL wakati mdau wao akiwa kinara wa hazina hata kuchelewesha guarantee ya ndege za ATCL!! Sasa pengine akifungwa jela ndio kampuni itakufa kabisa!!

Shareholder mkuu ana kesi ya kifisadi mahakamani kwahiyo kampuni lazima itayumba!! Mkumbuke kuwa hii ndio kampuni iliyokuwainaipiga vita ATCL wakati mdau wao akiwa kinara wa hazina hata kuchelewesha guarantee ya ndege za ATCL!! Sasa pengine akifungwa jela ndio kampuni itakufa kabisa!!

...Meaning 'What Goes Around Comes Around', maybe??

I sympathise with anyone who's ever had their travel plans disrupted by a cancellation of a flight cause i know how it feels but i would like to point out that for an airline, cancelling a flight is usually an action of last resort. I have worked for an airline before and i know how important customers are to their business. You are the reason they fly! (As i believe was once Precision Air's slogan). A disatisfied customer tells more people of their (bad) experience than a satisfied one. Bear with them, i'm sure the cancellations must have been unavoidable...most probably due to technical problems with their aircraft as is usually the case with operators of small equipment and propellor a/c.
I also happen to know that the largest shareholder of Precision Air is still Mzee Shirima with 51% and Kenya Airways 49%. While i do not know how much of the 51% is shared with yule mwenye kesi ya kifisadi mahakamani (they are long time partners and in-laws, afterall) but i can say for sure mshtakiwa has nothing to do with the daily running of the company and most especially not the operation of flights. Not even the CEO has control over what flights should be cancelled. You can not surely think they are on the verge of collapse because of some cancelled flights!! Yor are forgetting how many more flights they operate per day to destinations domestically and internationally.

Poleni wahanga, but the new plane will land in Dar on Thursday from France. Hope will rectify the situation

Hakuna cha new plane to rectify the situation. Ni kwamba kuna ndege mkataba wake kwa precission kuitumia umeisha na inabidi kuirudisha kwa mwenyewe.Kwahiyo hiyo new plane is just a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom