Poor me!

Vin Diesel

JF-Expert Member
Mar 1, 2011
Joined JF in 1st of march year 2011...didnt know that you were a member...
Friends we became...and now something i feel for you...
Could this be true? coz everday i think of you...
Yes,its you...who i'm talking to...
But you know what...i dont have the guts...

vipi ndio unajifunza kuimba tenzi? uko form gani ? umeshamaliza homework au bado
habari yako iko hanging inaonyesha ww bado mtu wa kidato kidogo.

vipi ndio unajifunza kuimba tenzi? uko form gani ? umeshamaliza homework au bado
habari yako iko hanging inaonyesha ww bado mtu wa kidato kidogo.

Umenishusha sana mkuu...ila huo ni mtazamo wako huo japo si lazima ufanane na uhalisia wangu.

Sangara you are a very serious person... Hii post nimeshtuka kidogo.... Is it true?? Yaani are you serious??

Sangara you are a very serious person... Hii post nimeshtuka kidogo.... Is it true?? Yaani are you serious??

Of all people....you know better...some may think that im just a school boy...but you know im not...
This is very serious...

tena mlengwa ni wewe.

Ngwini acha mzaha.... The guy is in trouble....

Of all people....you know better...some may think that im just a school boy...but you know im not...
This is very serious...

I know... ndio maana I am saying umenishtua; Genuinely kama iko serious mpaka umepost hii kitu hapa I believe atakuelewa for believe me you Nina hii belief; ANY woman expresses admiration to any man who is attracted to her for he so appeals to her vanity that it is hard for her not to feel favorablytowards whom if she is honest to herself he admires his good taste (in choosing her..) For there is NO WOMAN who in her heart despises her self. Hivo aweza awe hana the same feelings but she will understand....

Joined JF in 1st of march year 2011...didnt know that you were a member...
Friends we became...and now something i feel for you...
Could this be true? coz everday i think of you...
Yes,its you...who i'm talking to...
But you know what...i dont have the guts...

I don't think that I made mistake if I say this is a full poem.

I know... ndio maana I am saying umenishtua; Genuinely kama iko serious mpaka umepost hii kitu hapa I believe atakuelewa for believe me you Nina hii belief; ANY woman expresses admiration to any man who is attracted to her for he so appeals to her vanity that it is hard for her not to feel favorablytowards whom if she is honest to herself he admires his good taste (in choosing her..) For there is NO WOMAN who in her heart despises her self. Hivo aweza awe hana the same feelings but she will understand....

hivi unaweza kumpenda m2 bila hata kumjua?

I don't think that I made mistake if I say this is a full poem.

Its your opinion Sir..though you got it wrong..

hivi unaweza kumpenda m2 bila hata kumjua?

What made you say so?

NDIO.... But it depends....
Sure it does...

Like i said...AD knows her bro...

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom