Politics za Beltway

Game Theory

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2006
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktTFtqK_XwQ&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The White House Press Secretary just openly mocked Sarah Palin --and he delivered the blow with the palm of his hand.

0209_robert_gibbs_ap_02.jpg

Robert Gibbs just addressed the media with a mini grocery list written on his hand -- plus two smart-ass additions: Eggs, Milk, Bread (which was crossed out), Hope, Change.

It's getting nasty in Washington, D.C. -- are we're not talking about the snow storm.
:lol::lol::lol:

SALVA upo?

Man...it is getting bad. But real talk...this broad needs to go away. She is bad for the GOP because in politics perception is reality and somehow some people think she's their leader when she's not. It's a bad look.

Man...it is getting bad. But real talk...this broad needs to go away. She is bad for the GOP because in politics perception is reality and somehow some people think she's their leader when she's not. It's a bad look.

Man if that dumb bi*ch ever wins the election and becomes president, she is likely to have the code to the atomic bomb on her hand, shake the prime minister of China, have that shit rub off on his hand, and next thing we know it, every tom,dick & harry in the States be all talking Mandrian Chinese by the end of that month.

Man if that dumb bi*ch ever wins the election and becomes president, she is likely to have the code to the atomic bomb on her hand, shake the prime minister of China, have that shit rub off on his hand, and next thing we know it, every tom,dick & harry in the States be all talking Mandrian Chinese by the end of that month.

She'll never ever be elected president of the United States. I just don't see it happening. If the GOP want to win back the White House, she shouldn't be their nominee or else Obama would cruise back into the White House easily. Right now I have a feeling he'll be a one termer but that of course depends on a couple things including who the GOP standard bearer will be and such. If it's Palin, Obama will annihilate her in the debates. It would be a collosal mistake to nominate her.

She'll never ever be elected president of the United States. I just don't see it happening. If the GOP want to win back the White House, she shouldn't be their nominee or else Obama would cruise back into the White House easily. Right now I have a feeling he'll be a one termer but that of course depends on a couple things including who the GOP standard bearer will be and such. If it's Palin, Obama will annihilate her in the debates. It would be a collosal mistake to nominate her.

Nothing is impossible in USA.

Problem is, she only had 3 things to remember and still had to write them on her hand. Woman's a cretin.

pulj9.jpg

And ths is wht Fox nuwz fail to realize, they do not like Steele as such they struggle to brand this so called pitbull as a GOP flag bearer!!!!!!! Big Mistake.

No wonder OPP this time you have admitted thed truth!!!!!!!!! By thed way where is thed ukweli??? Au Isharudi Bombay??????

She cant suit even the running mate post and i bet if McCain would have appointed someone more articulating the coined notion of change would have been a fantasy

Back
Top Bottom