Please sir, your ego is not your amigo!

Nyani Ngabu

Platinum Member
May 15, 2006
I could write a listicle about all the foolish ideas this guy has come up with since he became the "Governor" of Dar-Es-Salaam. But I'm not going to do that here.

Instead, I'll go straight to his latest grand idea. That being the creation of a database that will contain the names of all married men in the most populous city in the country.

In his esteemed opinion, he thinks that will be the panacea for all the challenges that young girls and women in general encounter when they date dishonest men who are otherwise married men.

I guess with such a database, the girl or woman would just be one click away from seeing the light. All one needs to do is open it up, type in the name of the man in question, and voila, his marital status info would be there.

Yup! Just like that. As simple as 1-2-3.

This guy thinks he can legislate morality. He probably thinks he is God.

Such an outlandish idea [which is one among many of his greatest hits] is proof positive that he is in over his head.

With all the bread-and-butter challenges that the city faces, that is one of the things he is concerned about.

That is someone who has run out of ideas. Doesn't know what else to do. Just shooting his shot hoping that it will go in.

But what is even more disturbingly concerning is the fact that his boss doesn't seem to be concerned at all.

Most of us by now know that one of President Magufuli's peccadilloes is his obstinacy. He has already told us that he doesn't like being told what to do, something which raises questions whether he is amenable to reasonable advice.

I have always believed that constructive criticism is most useful to an open mind. That is because closed minds get no value from it.

Mr. President, I'm sad to tell you that your ego is not your amigo.

Listen to us and get rid of that clown, ASAP. He is making you look so bad.

I hope you listen.

Bashi Boy hata akisoma naamini atatoka kapa.

Sitashangaa akidhani kuwa nimemsifia teh teh teh.
Hapa ndipo napohoji hata umuhimu wa kuwa na so called mkuu wa mkoa, though tuna wanaofanya vyema kama kina Anthony Mtaka ila huyu wa Dar sijui, muda mwingi ni mtu wa vibonzo tu kama wana Bongo Movie! Kuna siku ataweka na ukomo wa watu ambao hawajaoa kuruhusiwa kuishi kwenye 'mkoa wake' kama anavyopenda kuuita!

I’ll go with phrase (sentence);

“Your Ego is not your Amigo.....”

Someone once tells me that, if you want to speak romantic, speaks Spanish...

Como estas amigo hermoso ....

Te echo de menos....😇

Nos vemos.

Aclamaciones 🎉

Kasinde Matata.

I’ll go with phrase (sentence);

“Your Ego is not your Amigo.....”

Someone once tells me that, if you want to speak romantic, speaks Spanish...

Come estas amigo hermoso ....

Te echo de menos....😇

Nos vemos.

Aclamaciones 🎉

Kasinde Matata.

Where is James...?

Embisa mbisa uburuheri, ekiriro kirimhura. "Mficha maradhi kilio humuumbua" kwa Kizanaki!

I see the truth is the same over here as is over there ... (a version of that cheekish line in the exchange between Blaise Pascal and Chevallier de Mere ca 1658 AD on probability)

Embisa mbisa uburuheri, ekiriro kirimhura. "Mficha maradhi kilio humuumbua" kwa Kizanaki!

I see the truth is the same over here as is over there ... (a version of that cheekish line in the exchange between Blaise Pascal and Chevallier de Mere ca 1658 AD on probability)

What's that?

Licha ya lugha iliyotumika, hata ungeandika kiswahili bado wasingetilia maanani kusoma, achilia mbali kuchukua muda wa kutafakari yaliyoandikwa.

Mtu akishasema hashauriki ni tatizo, ndio maana wanaona kila anaetoa maoni au ushauri ni adui bila kupitia ushauri wenyewe.

Akikusikiliza sijui!!!!

Ila mkuu,hiki kicnn unachokiongea mbona kwenye magazeti ya lugha hiyo huwa hawaandiki kigumu kama chako?

Kiujumla mimi binafsi nimekunyaka ila kuna baadhi ya mivocabulary yako nimeielewa tu kwa kuangalia maudhui ya sentensi nzima.

Kingereza hicho hata wenye lugha yao hayo mavocabulary yako sijui kama wanayatumia mara kwa mara,ni cha kwenye novel sio maongezi ya kawaida.

Punguza ukali mkuu wa misamiati migumu ili sote tuelewe vyema mabandiko yako na tuchangie.

Good hand writing man...
Makonda anapenda kuzungumziwa. .. as smart as he is....
Kila mara ana agenda to make him popular regardless na logic na reasons whatsoever. ...
He likes to see people struggling with his ideas
Good boy....

Bado nasubiri kuona jambo moja la maana atakalofanya huyu jamaa, so far it has been one disappointing thing after another.
Anatukana watu wazima anasema atawachapa viboko as if ni watoto wadogo. Kweli hajui anachokifanya, anafanya trial and error tu kuona kama atapata hit. Atengeneze hiyo db tuihack tuiangushe

Hahaha kuna mtu alinichekesha kuhudu Bashite, kwamba alipopata ukuu wa mkoa matako/makalio yaliongezeka yakawa makubwa and he is proud of them, sasa akiwa waziri yataongezeka mara dufu utakua mwendo wa madela tu.

I could write a listicle about all the foolish ideas this guy has come up with since he became the "Governor" of Dar-Es-Salaam. But I'm not going to do that here.

Instead, I'll go straight to his latest grand idea. That being the creation of a database that will contain the names of all married men in the most populous city in the country.

In his esteemed opinion, he thinks that will be the panacea for all the challenges that young girls and women in general encounter when they date dishonest men who are otherwise married men.

I guess with such a database, the girl or woman would just be one click away from seeing the light. All one needs to do is open it up, type in the name of the man in question, and voila, his marital status info would be there.

Yup! Just like that. As simple as 1-2-3.

This guy thinks he can legislate morality. He probably thinks he is God.

Such an outlandish idea [which is one among many of his greatest hits] is proof positive that he is in over his head.

With all the bread-and-butter challenges that the city faces, that is one of the things he is concerned about.

That is someone who has run out of ideas. Doesn't know what else to do. Just shooting his shot hoping that it will go in.

But what is even more disturbingly concerning is the fact that his boss doesn't seem to be concerned at all.

Most of us by now know that one of President Magufuli's peccadilloes is his obstinacy. He has already told us that he doesn't like being told what to do, something which raises questions whether he is amenable to reasonable advice.

I have always believed that constructive criticism is most useful to an open mind. That is because closed minds get no value from it.

Mr. President, I'm sad to tell you that your ego is not your amigo.

Listen to us and get rid of that clown, ASAP. He is making you look so bad.

I hope you listen.....
Congrats Nyani Ngabu, I can compare with the hunter who has lost the aim that now he is AIMING at his own nose.

Back
Top Bottom