News Alert: PLEASE I ASK FOR THE LEGAL HELP

Omari Issa

Jul 26, 2012
MSAADA TUTANI
Hello folk!
I'm humble, asking for your legal help!
I may be ignorant of the right path of legal procedure in handling this case!
Mr X come to my shop one day and he asked for some goods for loan! Since he has been indebted to pay back the loan, the man changed his SIM line and so he is no longer reacheable!
However, after making a quite follow up, we came to realise his whereabouts, he is a tenant in a certain street!
The landlord said the man departed to unknown place only leaving his room doors closed with some assets inside it! We asked if we can take some assets comparable to the loan but the landlord said before giving us a permit, we must first consult the police!
*My question is*:- Are we allowed to go directly to police without consulting the village chairperson for, may be he can allow us to open the door and take some assets?
Does the village chairperson have a mandate to open the room/house of his/her subordinates whenever a problem arises?
Will we be allowed to take those assets in place of what we indebt the man?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Ukiingia kwake bila ruhusa yake anaweza akakushitaki kwa kosa la kuingia kwa jinai, na ukichukuwa kitu chochote humo ndani pia anaweza kukushitaki kwa kosa la wizi, na mwenyekiti hana mamlaka kisheria ya kuruhusu ufungue nyumba ya mtu wakati hayupo na uchukue vitu, wewe na mwenyejiti mnaweza kuingia hatiani, ushauri kwa nlivoona hapo hyo ni kesi ya madai na kesi za madai mala nyingi huwa zinapelekwa mahakama za mwanzo na syo polisi kwahyo nenda mahakama ya mwanzo kafungue hyo kesi (kama haujuw kiswahili pole na mimi sijuwi kuandika kingeleza) kama unaenda polisi bas ujue watakusaidia tu kishkaj kumtafta huyo mtu lakini hawawez kumfungulia kesi.

Back
Top Bottom