Please,give me the english words for the following swahili words

Arnold Ndosi

Aug 14, 2012
Hello Comrades!!! It be said frankly that if one wants to learn something he or she must be curious and inquisitive... ofcoz,i genuenely want to learn english,i think the time when i will be able to speak and use it correctly nearly to the native speakers(english)i wl unexplanably be glady.

In the process of learning English i have faced some constrains as i failed to translate the following kiswahili words into english and subsequently stammaring while i was speaking;
(1)rungu. Mfn:alimpiga Kwa Rungu
(2)kiherehere/kimbelembele. Mfn: Hacha Kujipitisha Kiherehere.
(3)mara dufu. mfn,ujambazi umeongezeka mara dufu
(4)kujipendekeza/kujibaraguza. Mfn:raisi Wetu Anajipendekeza Marekani
(5)doto Na Kurwa
(6)manati.
(7)mume Wa Raisi
(8)dagaa
(9)kudeka
(10)mtoto Wa Baba Mkubwa

I Will be grateful and thankful If U Wl Examplify Those Words With Correct English Sentences.thax

1. A club ; he clubbed her
3. Twice as much
5. Twin sisters/brothers
6. Catapult

2 and 4 hata Kiswahili chako si sanifu, (nimelelewa kikristo kwa hiyo siwezi kuna-translate hiyo namba 4 maana English yake ni neno baya) ngoja waje wajuzi zaidi.

Hello Comrades!!! It be said frankly that if one wants to learn something he or she must be curious and inquisitive... ofcoz,i genuenely want to learn english,i think the time when i will be able to speak and use it correctly nearly to the native speakers(english)i wl unexplanably be glady.

In the process of learning English i have faced some constrains as i failed to translate the following kiswahili words into english and subsequently stammaring while i was speaking;
(5)doto Na Kurwa
(6)manati.

I Will be grateful and thankful If U Wl Examplify Those Words With Correct English Sentences.thax

1. He clubbed him/her.
2. Opportunism/opportunistic (ila huwezi kujipitisha kiherehere bali unakuwa na kiherehere).
3. Multiplied/increase twofold/three times/..... (e.g. incidents of banditry have increased twofold in the past three months).
4. Ingratiating yourself to ...... (e.g. our president is ingratiating himself to the Americans).
5. Hayo majina ya doto na kurwa ni utamaduni wa Kitanzania ukitambulisha yupi kati ya mapacha alizaliwa kwanza na yupi alizaliwa wa pili. Labda na jamii zingine zina utaratibu wao hilo sijui. Ninavyojua kwa Waingereza mapacha wana julikana kama 'twins' na kila mmoja wao anakuwa na jina lake binafsi bila kujali aliiona dunia akiwa wa kwanza au wa pili.
6. Catapult.

(5)doto Na Kurwa
(6)manati.
(7)mume Wa Raisi
(8)dagaa
(9)kudeka
(10)mtoto Wa Baba Mkubwa

Kama unajifunza kiingereza eti kwa kutafsiri sentensi kwenda sentensi, utasubiri sana.

7 First Gentleman - no so common though
8 Sardine
9 Spoil/pamper
10 Cousin

Wazungu hawana mtoto wa babamkubwa wala mdogo au mama mkubwa wala mama mdogo au mtoto wa shangazi au mjomba. Wote wanaitwa cousins.