Please Add Your Polite or Politically Correct Lingo

Dar_Millionaire

JF-Expert Member
Aug 6, 2008
Wadau leo tupeane shule kidogo kuhusu Kiingereza cha kistaarabu. Ongeza kauli mbadala yoyote unayokumbuka hapa.

Naanza:

1. Stupid = Unwise
2. That is a lie = That is truth in reverse
3. Strangers = Friends you haven't met
4. ....
5. ....

Bila shaka inaeleweka, au sio? Endeleza libeneke basi ili tusaidiane kuboresha viinglish vyetu.

when did i realize i am God.? while praying. I realized i was talking to myself = BLASPHEMY

when did i realize i am God.? while praying. I realized i was talking to myself = BLASPHEMY

Nkamangi,

Don't take that too literally. It simply means you have the power within yourself to change your situation. Similar to "It begins with you"

That just goes to prove that there are many ways to look at things Mr Millionaire. There will always be the literal and the analytical

Yes I agree with you there. So do you still find my tagline a blasphemy? Is asking someone what they have done before asking God a bad thing?

I'm afraid I still find that tagline very blasphemous,the first sentence that is,regardless of what you claim it means.God on the other hand might not since he has a better insight. Talking to ones self happens all the time, I am my best conversation buddy ever!!

Back
Top Bottom