Php programmers

Chief Lugina

JF-Expert Member
Jul 1, 2011
Hello Coders,
I have coding php for a while now, Please can any one tel me the importance of using PHP Framework in Application Development. Which is the best Framework for Framework Beginners

1. Rapid Development -- Frameworks comes with battery included. Imagine coding yourself session classes, database layer (ARs, ORMS, DAOs), RBACs, et al
2. Security -- Framework is not one man army so there are alot of scrutiny going on and hence more holes get spotted and fixed
3. Some framework have widgets included helping you with numerous goodies

Quick list but there is more than that. Want my 2 cents? I would say go for Yii. It will need time to learn but it is such a powerful framework. Also Code Igniter and CakePHP are on list. Symfony is nice if you go for ver 2

You cannot develop with vanilla PHP big projects, or you will find developing framework first :)

Which is the best Framework for Framework Beginners
I missed this. You must have knowledge of PHP and MVC/MVP Philosophy of design patterns. Then you can choose **any** framework and learn it. Curve for learning Code Igniter is not as steep as Yii or Symphony or CakePHP

Hello Coders,
I have coding php for a while now, Please can any one tel me the importance of using PHP Framework in Application Development. Which is the best Framework for Framework Beginners
I suggest you start with Yii, and if you want i can give you an elementary book for you.....

I suggest you start with Yii, and if you want i can give you an elementary book for you.....

Hi, am also a php programmer and am interested with the yii framework. I have been developing from scratch for a long time.

I am now looking forward to adapt the frameworks. Please mail me that book to jonbalele@yahoo.com

Thanx in advance

Hi, am also a php programmer and am interested with the yii framework. I have been developing from scratch for a long time.

I am now looking forward to adapt the frameworks. Please mail me that book to jonbalele@yahoo.com

Thanx in advance
Yii is well documented. If you devote little time, then no need of book.
I learned without a book. Check Documentation section of www.yiiframework.com especially screencasts and blog tutorial

Yii is well documented. If you devote little time, then no need of book.
I learned without a book. Check Documentation section of www.yiiframework.com especially screencasts and blog tutorial

Thanx.. i am going through both.. i hope by january 1st i will be familiar with the yii framework.

I have been wasting much time developing from scratch. I think now i will be in the good position to develop kinda faster..

Thanx once again for the inputs..

Mr hbi please naomba msaada wa ku configure yii, ili yiic comand iweze fanya kazi. Nimejaribu kufata maelekezo lakini bado sijafanikiwa..

Mkuu unakwama sehem gani? maana mi mwenyewe ilinisumbua kidogo lakini baadae nilifanikiwa... A quick question je kwenye environment variables umeweka path ya php.exe ?

Mr hbi please naomba msaada wa ku configure yii, ili yiic comand iweze fanya kazi. Nimejaribu kufata maelekezo lakini bado sijafanikiwa..
cd C:\YiiFramework The command assumesyou extracted Yii in that directory yiic webapp ../mysites/sitex This will create app in C:\mysites\sitex Make sure that PHP Environment variable is well defined. Our coming IDE, Hosanna Studio does that all dirty work for you 1. Define where PHP executable and Yii framework is (You don't need to define it anywhere else even in environment). A one time Job unless you moved a path and want to change it!

settings.png

2. Create new Project and select Yii Framework each time you create new Project

new Proj.png

log.png
3. Enjoy file editing via project Manager

proj tree.png

Note: C6 fanya msaada wa kukuza hizi picha. Shukrani!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are working hard to make sure beta version 1 is available by the end of this month (and year :))

CTO jamani mnanionea, hata kukuza picha jamani, anyways ngoja nikifika kwenye pc ntawakuzia picha, au kama Young Master uko kwenye desk yako naomba uzioneshe izo picha in large size mi nna mobile version kwa sasa

Last edited by a moderator:
cd C:\YiiFramework The command assumesyou extracted Yii in that directory yiic webapp ../mysites/sitex This will create app in C:\mysites\sitex Make sure that PHP Environment variable is well defined. Our coming IDE, Hosanna Studio does that all dirty work for you 1. Define where PHP executable and Yii framework is (You don't need to define it anywhere else even in environment). A one time Job unless you moved a path and want to change it!

View attachment 74525

View attachment 74523

View attachment 74526
3. Enjoy file editing via project Manager

View attachment 74524

Note: C6 fanya msaada wa kukuza hizi picha. Shukrani!

nimejaribu imekubali moja tu..

attachment.php

Juu: cd C:\YiiFramework The command assumesyou extracted Yii in that directory yiic webapp ../mysites/sitex This will create app in C:\mysites\sitex Make sure that PHP Environment variable is well defined. Our coming IDE, Hosanna Studio does that all dirty work for you 1. Define where PHP executable and Yii framework is (You don't need to define it anywhere else even in environment). A one time Job unless you moved a path and want to change it

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom