Photo and details of Chuck Valentine Ezeh - has put 5 Indonesian women in prison in HK

Fr John Wotherspoon

Aug 3, 2013
Photo and info re Chuck Valentine Ezeh, a Nigerian Drug Lord based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. He has put 5 Indonesian women in prison in Hong Kong for drug trafficking. Photo and info and letter from one of his victims is here:
Letters from Indonesian inmates in prison in Hong Kong (scroll down to December 15)

Not a very Merry Christmas for the 5 women

Fr John (a prison chaplain in HK - www.v2catholic.com)

Attachments

• 2016-07-18-Ezeh-01.jpg
    2016-07-18-Ezeh-01.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 92
From your article, this is a cheap black mailing. The man I knew him.he is a nice man. Please stop taken advantage of social media to spoil someone good image. If he is drug baron, why can't police arrest and prosecute him .... I don't no what desperate people gain to damage good people reputation.

From your article, this is a cheap black mailing. The man I knew him.he is a nice man. Please stop taken advantage of social media to spoil someone good image. If he is drug baron, why can't police arrest and prosecute him .... I don't no what desperate people gain to damage good people reputation.
Cool down man, take a chill pill.You knew him from one side but another side is a drug Baron.

Back
Top Bottom