Petition To Decrease Wabunge's Salaries (A Must Read)

VoiceOfReason

JF-Expert Member
Nov 4, 2010
Am sure am not alone who thinks that 12million a month is an astonishing amount of cash for our poor beloved country to pay some of the overpaid, underperforming prima donnas what am suggesting is a pettion to be signed by the wananchi in different majimbos and when the number is big enough for each jimbo or some of majimbo to give it to their MP to represent it in parliament. After all we are the ones who are paying them and together we can make it happen. I suggest for these mp should be paid atmost 1m a month or 2m a month without marupurupu.

SIGNED PETITION FROM WALALAHOI (WANANCHI) KUOMBA WABUNGE WAO WABANE MIKANDA
1. VOICE OF REASON
4. .......

Heck, I don't see a damn thing that these mofos do. So I say 500,000. Tsh./month is enough

Please let start with paying TAX first!!! Kwenye hili tutashinda kwa urahisi zaidi... they need to lead by example... hili tutaungwa mkono na TRA, na wengine wengi.

Am sure am not alone who thinks that 12million a month..

Especially because this include hopeless people like Komba, Vicky Kamata, ZNZ MPs, ...

jana bbc kama nilimskia kwa mbali spika mteule akisema kwamba mishahara ikiwa midogo wabunge hawato fanya kazi effectively .. hehe hawa jamaa hawa.. dah

Am serious guys very serious nina uhakika kama tukipata watu online wakaweka majina yao watu kama 1 million tunaweza tukapeleka hiyo document bungeni ili tuweze kufight the power sooner nitaweka jina langu kamili, signature na namba yangu ya kadi ya kura

mishahara yao itozwe kodi kwanza.

mishahara mikubwa na kodi haina.

mishahara yao itozwe kodi kwanza.

mishahara mikubwa na kodi haina.

Yes I agree with that as well na kodi watozwe am sure this can work if we the people tuliowapa kura tukisema mishahara yao ipungue tutaangalie ni nani atapinga ili 2015 tuwapige chine

nakubaliana na hoja ya kwamba mishahara ikatwe kodi. Kodi na wajibu wa kila mwananchi regardless of social status or otherwise. Surely they should lead up by example. I'll sign the petition..

12 kha... hayaa na mi ntagombea ithee... i, the system it self is not trust worthy, how comes MP alipwe 12 M afu mwenye kima cha chini alipwe 120,00 ???:nono: angalau basi wapandishe kima cha chini kiwe 500,000 na wao wajilipe 3 M ili kusiwe na utofauti saaana....

so how do we do this please can invisible help us and produce a form of some kind so we can start filling online first just to taste the water, chonde chonde, wanajamvi lets stop huu ulimbukeni, 12m ni bajeti yangu ya 10 years :A S angry:, and to think am helping someone to get that amount in a month. IT DOES NOT MAKE ECONOMICAL SENSE, ACTUALLY IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE WHATSOEVER:doh::nono:

Am sure am not alone who thinks that 12million a month is an astonishing amount of cash for our poor beloved country to pay some of the overpaid, underperforming prima donnas what am suggesting is a pettion to be signed by the wananchi in different majimbos and when the number is big enough for each jimbo or some of majimbo to give it to their MP to represent it in parliament. After all we are the ones who are paying them and together we can make it happen. I suggest for these mp should be paid atmost 1m a month or 2m a month without marupurupu.

SIGNED PETITION FROM WALALAHOI (WANANCHI) KUOMBA WABUNGE WAO WABANE MIKANDA
1. VOICE OF REASON
4. .......

Before I make up my mind whether to sign or not, I need to know with certainty how much these guys get. I only know figures that I hear from various individuals and they vary ernomously. Can someone from among us, give us actual figures here. We need all the income related to their being Mps including, Basic Salary, entitlement for allowances (Housing, transpost, pre-diem rates within and outside the country, sitting allowances and their rates), fringe benefits (payment for being members to boards, committes for parliaments, security, domestic technicians ie household helpers, etc), Mfuko wa jimbo, etc.

This may assist us to see whether they are paid more that others in the country. All in all, I also hear of some rediculous salaries from some government agencies and parastatals that make a mockery of our poverty. BoT, TANAPA, TRA, TANROADS, etc, etc. shouldn't we also sort this out as well?

Hata mimi nitasign na niko tayari kutoa jina kamili na namba yangu ya kitambulisho cha kura. Lakini naomba kuwe na ufuatiliaji makini wa hili.

Before I make up my mind whether to sign or not, I need to know with certainty how much these guys get. I only know figures that I hear from various individuals and they vary ernomously. Can someone from among us, give us actual figures here. We need all the income related to their being Mps including, Basic Salary, entitlement for allowances (Housing, transpost, pre-diem rates within and outside the country, sitting allowances and their rates), fringe benefits (payment for being members to boards, committes for parliaments, security, domestic technicians ie household helpers, etc), Mfuko wa jimbo, etc.

This may assist us to see whether they are paid more that others in the country. All in all, I also hear of some rediculous salaries from some government agencies and parastatals that make a mockery of our poverty. BoT, TANAPA, TRA, TANROADS, etc, etc. shouldn't we also sort this out as well?

All i know ni kwamba
basic salary 12million a month
whenever bunge is held laki moja a day
ukiwa kwenye kamati laki mbili kila meeting
unapewa shangingi la 100million ambalo ukimaliza ni la kwako
on top of that kuna marupurupu ambayo unapewa after your 5 years period I dont care what other countries are paying their mp maybe they can afford all I know Tanzania can not afford this:A S angry:

kazi gani wanazofanya? za kulala bungeni? ni wacheche sana wabunge wanaowajibika,au wangelipwa kulingana na uwajibikaji
jana bbc kama nilimskia kwa mbali spika mteule akisema kwamba mishahara ikiwa midogo wabunge hawato fanya kazi effectively .. hehe hawa jamaa hawa.. dah

Wabunge hewa na hopeless kama EL, RA, VK, na wale wa ZNZ wanalipwa 12m pia? Ooooh my lord have mercy on us...

hawa wabunge ni lazima walipe kodi kama sisi watu wa kima cha chini tunavyolipa. Inashangaza kuona wanaotunga sheria hawatekelezi sheria. Hawa watu ni wabinafsi. JAMANI WAANZE KWA KUKATWA KODI katika mapato yao. mbona sisi tunakatwa hadi kwenye hela zetu za likizo.

Hawa watu jinsi walivyo ukiwaambia walipe kodi wataongeza mishahara yao kufidia kodi waliyolipa, Wabunge wa Kenya walijaribu kufanya hivyo walipoambiwa wakatwe kodi lakini wananchi wakaja juu hadi rahisi akasema hakubaliani na ongezeko hilo la mishahara
hawa wabunge ni lazima walipe kodi kama sisi watu wa kima cha chini tunavyolipa. Inashangaza kuona wanaotunga sheria hawatekelezi sheria. Hawa watu ni wabinafsi. JAMANI WAANZE KWA KUKATWA KODI katika mapato yao. mbona sisi tunakatwa hadi kwenye hela zetu za likizo.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom